Im The Alpha

By daaprincess

COMPLETED "All Alphas and Betas come collect your packs dorm house keys." Dax and I were making our way tow... More

Character Debrief
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
NOT PART of BOOK
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 6:PT.2
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
NOT A CHAPTER
CHAPTER 11
CHARACTER DEBRIEF
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
BALL DRESSES/TUXS
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHARACTER DEBRIEF
CHAPTER 21
WEDDING
CHAPTER 22
Help
HELP...AGAIN!!
epilogue
epilogue part 2
Quick.

CHAPTER 10

74.2K 2.7K 601
By daaprincess

Picture above Devin Foz ^^ Sorry it took so long to get a picture up of him.
🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸

Quick FastForward: The rest of the school day goes great! Dax and Jada don't leave each other's side, it's like nothing happened between them. I'm fast forwarding to lunch.

QuickNote: All the guys in the Academy are on the football teams. There are two teams, The Blue Team and The Red Team.

LONG CHAPTER
🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

"Hey everyone, this is Sam, she going to be sitting with us from now on." Devin said holding Sam's hand.

Sam had a grin from ear to ear, as she sat down between me and Devin.

"Did you finally kissed her?" Asked Paul, one of the pack members. "My man finally kissed her." He said patting Devins back. Devin was beat red. "Actually i kissed him first." Sam piped it up.

All the guys laughed including me. Then I turned to see Dax coming out from the lunch line. He saw me and smiled. Ugh I wish I wasn't in the friend zone or I would totally throw myself at him.

My gaze shifted when I saw Kimberly stalking behind Dax towards us.

"Sam, what you doing over here sitting them. Don't you want to sit with your friends?." She said angrily.

We all looked at Sam, who smirked. "Well, Kimberly these are my friends, and I will be sitting with them from now on."

This got Kimberly even angrier. "As your beta, I order you pick up your lunch and sit with the pack now." Sam looked from Kimberly to me. She didn't know what to say next, so I stood.

"Kim, just let her sit here, she not bothering you it's not like you talk to her anyway." I said defending Sam.

"I wasn't talking to you mutt, Sam let's go."

"No."

"What do you mean no?" Kimberly screamed. Then Bo looked over and came towards us.

"What is it now Kimberly?"

"I asked Sam to come back to sit with the pack, she isn't showing me the respect she should be giving me. She doesn't know how to respect me, Bo." She whined. Bo rolled his eyes.

"Kimberly stopped acting like a child. Sam come back to the table." And with that he turned around heading back to the table. Kimberly satisfied smiled and crossed her arms.

We all looked at Sam and nodded meaning it was okay for her to go . but she shook her head.

"No, I'm sitting here today." She said half confident half unsure.

Everyone in the room snapped their necks to look at Sam. If there's one thing you never do its disobey your alpha.

Bo turned back around. His eyes were black, showing that he was pissed.

"Samantha, as your alpha i command you come back to sit with the pack. I'm not going to ask again" he growled using Alpha voice. Scared, Sam quickly stood up, but was pulled back down by Devin.

"As her mate I command you to leave her alone." Devin Growled back Bo. Everyone was shocked.

"Mate? Haha, you think you intimidate me pup?" Bo said walking up to Devin. Bo was almost the same height as Devin, but being alpha made him look bigger and stronger hovering over Devin.

"He might not but I sure do." I said stepping in front of Devin so I was nose to nose with Bo.

"Move out the way girl, this is between us guys." Bo growled.

"No, this is between me and you. Devin is a member of my pack, so if you have something between him, you have something between me." I growled back.

Then Dax stood up. "Back off Bo." He said stepping in front of me pushing me behind him. Then my whole pack stood up.

Bo looked from me to Sam, and growled. He grabbed Kimberly by her elbow and went back to their table.
Then he turned around. "We going to settle this on the field." Then he sat down.

After everything calmed down. School went on, but there was tension in the air.

Everyone was talking about the game that was going to happen. Everyone was saying how Bo was going to destroy Devin and the Blue Team.

If he hurts my pack. I'll hurt him.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

It was after school, and I went to the training room for my tutoring sessions. I was kind of nervous to see Danny, because of our kiss yesterday. I had a feeling he was going to try it again, I was going to have to tell him we couldn't "tutor" any more. When I walked in o hear a moan.

I looked up to see Danny and Kimberly making out!
What the heck? I know I should be mad, I don't like him, but really her after you just kissed me yesterday?

I cleared my throat. And they stopped. Kimberly looked at me, with a disgusted expression.

"Can you stop stalking me? Like honestly your creepy."

I didn't say anything because I know if I did Nala would surface and I would tear her to shreds, limb by limb.

Danny stepped away from her and started to button his shirt. "Oh sorry I lost track of time, Kimberly me and Jada had tutoring sessions right now, so I'm going to ask you to leave now." He said staring at her.

Kimberly looked like she was going to cry. "Are you kidding me? Your making me leave so you can be with her? Unbelievable Danny." She grabbed her bag and ran out the doors hitting my shoulder.

I growled.

I turned back to Danny who was walking up to me.

"Hello, love are you ready?" He smiled.

"Uh yeah I guess" I said . I turned around to put my bad down and when I came back around Danny had his arms at my waist.

"I've been waiting to see you all day. I missed your beautiful face." He whispered softly.

I wiggled out of his grip. "You didn't miss me that much, if you were just with her." I replied back.

"Oh Kimberly? She's nothing. I was thinking about you the whole time." He said walking back towards me.

I stepped away again and looked at my shoes. "Though i don't like Kimberly, isn't that mean to her, playing with her feelings?" I asked.

"It's whatever, shell always come back. But let's not talk about her. Let's talk about me and you. He said pulling me into his chest.
He started to kiss my neck.

"Stop." I said pushing him away.

He looked annoyed. "What are you here fore Jada? Your just wasting my time."

"I'm just wasting your time? Im here to learn to control my wolf. No afternoon make our sessions." I said glaring at him.

"I don't believe that's true, especially from yesterday."

"Well yesterday wasn't supposed to happen it was a mistake."

I looked back up to Danny, he was filled of rage.

"Are you saying I was a mistake? Do you know who I am? Girls would kill to be in your position right now." He growled.

"Well then I guess who should give them the opportunity, because I don't think these 'tutoring' is going to work out." I grabbed my bag and walked out.

"Don't you walk away from me! " Danny yelled grabbing me by arm. I he pulled me back hard and it hurt. I let out a howl and flashed my eyes to him.

"You think that scared me sweetheart? Your not leaving me until I'm done with you." That's when I felt Nala surfacing. Before I could shift I felt Danny let go of my arm and fall to the floor. I looked to see Dax holding me.

"Jada are you OK did he hurt you? Why didn't you protect your self?" He asked looking at me with try concern.

"I was shifting until you grabbed me. And no he didn't hurt me."

"Then why did you howl?"
I looked over to Danny to see him getting up. I walked over to him and punched him right in his nose. He fell back down.

I looked back to Dax. I jumped in his arms.
I'm glad I have you. I mindlinked.

Ditto
-----------------------------------------------

We left the training room. And headed over to the football field.

The game started in fifteen minutes, everyone was warming up. They all had their equipment on.

I walked over to benches and saw Sam. She waved me over.

"Oh my god Jada, I don't want them playing if their playing to hurt each other over me!" She cried out.

"Don't worry Sam, if they hurt each other they can get kicked out. I think their smarter than that." I said trying rubbing her back.

She nodded. Then we heard a whistle blow. Everyone's attention turned to the field where 3 blue players and 3 red players were walking to the middle of the field. I'm guessing they were the captain's. The three blue teams took off there helmets to to reveal Dax, Robby, a big muscular meat head, alpha of the Xena pack, and Avery, a 6 foot tall, lean blond kid, alpha of the Gwinin pack.

On the Red Team was Alec, a lean red head who was from Iceland. Alpha of the Price pack. And next to him were two familiar faces.

Danny Juidice and Bo Tandil.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31K 1.8K 32
An Alpha female finds her inner Alpha and grows in power. Will she find her mate? Is he her true mate? What are the Rouges planning? Will her over pr...
1.4M 38.6K 24
It is said that only the special humans get werewolf mates. Human mates aren't usually frowned upon in most packs, but as for The Larken Moon pack it...
177K 5.7K 41
I was screaming even louder thinking I was going to die. But then I landed in somebody's arms. I reacted quickly and punched the guy in the face. He...
1.2M 30.6K 24
"I can listen to your thoughts!" I whisper panicking again. He begins to smile while I back away. Oh moon goddess I'm sure he will kill me now. No I...