A New Student (Yami Yugi X Re...

Od crystal_lights78

Mean people, crap loads of work, and nagging teachers are all that surrounded you but nope! You pushed that s... Viac

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Q&A!
Answers to your Questions!
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37

Part 28

5.1K 181 182
Od crystal_lights78

ATTENTION EVERYONE I NEED YOUR ATTENTION AGAIN PLEASE!!!

Did I get your attention?

Fine.

SETO?!?!

Seto: DONT CALL ME THAT CRYSTAL!!!

Me: THIS IS MY STORY

Seto: I DON'T-

Me: MY STORY!!!

Seto: Fine. What do you want?

Me: Can you put a huge-ass banner on your blimp that says "ATTENTION!" so I can get people's attention?

Joey: Or you could make that filthy rich bastard run around with Tea's underwear over his face! *grins*

Seto: DO YOU WANT ME TO GET THE DOG SUIT OUT AGAIN WHEELER?!?!

Yugi: I HAVE THE SCOOBY-SNACKS!!!

Okay, okay. Hopefully I got your guy's attention because I have some more special shout outs for some awesome people!!! The first shout out goes to MonochromeDice  and the second to  theycallmealex24 for their new Yugioh Fanfictions!!! Both of the stories are the BOMB and you guys should totally check them out if you are interested!!! :D CUZ I KNOW FOR SURE I AM INTERESTED!!

Plus, I just wanted to give out a HUGE thank you to every single person who has been reading this story so far!!! It warms my heart to know that actual real life people are interested in my work, it means the world to me :') I love you! <3

_______________________________

---(Your POV)---

"Pharoah, (y/n), (b/n), meet Zorc."

Zorc?  You thought questionably while Bakura placed his hand on a particular brick. Who the hell is Zorc?

Anticipation began to bubble within you. You didn't know who this Zorc guy was or what he was capable of. You glanced at Yami to see if he knew anything about who Bakura was talking about.

The answer was written clearly across Yami's frightened expression.

He does know who Zorc is. And guessing by the look of Yami's face, Zorc didn't seem like a good person you would enjoy to spend time with either.

You felt (b/n) huddle close to you and held your hand in fear, "Who- who's Zorc?"

"Impossible...," Yami said. "It can't be Zorc!"

Yami skirted over to stand in front of you and (b/n), his arms spread out, as if trying to protect you guys from something about to impact the both of you.

Bakura released the pressure he had on the brick and the area around that brick split in half like a curtain. A ginormous curtain, you thought, as you looked up to see how tall the circular wall was in this dungeon-like room. The height of the bricked wall seemed like it would never end!

A thunderous roar erupted from the area where the wall was split which scared you and (b/n) half to death. The roar sounded like a super-sized lion! You and (b/n) were now hugging each other as if it was the last thing you guys could ever do. The last time you heard an incredibly loud noise like that was when Grapha was summoned from your millennium bracelet the last time you were here, when Marik and Bakura tried to get a hold of your precious artifact.

Could it be...another monster in there?

(b/n) began to scream her head off and the both of you took paces back until you felt the other side of the wall against your backs. (b/n) squeezed you tighter as if she was literally trying to squeeze the life out of your petrified body. "WHAT IS THAT...THING?" She screamed.

Within the area that Bakura unlocked appeared a monstrous-type beast with three pairs of horns jutting out on different areas of it's face, one pair being the largest and was sprouted from both sides of his face. Your whole body quivered at the sight of it's red demon-like eyes and it's very razor-sharp, knife-like teeth. It's skin was a very dark blue, almost a dark purple with wings placed on it's back. What seemed hella odd to you was it's...groin area. Instead of a....let's put it in Yugi's terms...."millennium rod"... it was a very long dragon-like head.

"ZORC!" Yami shouted with complete boldness. "I THOUGHT YOU WERE SEALED AND LOCKED AWAY FOREVER!!"

Zorc laughed with pure mockery at Yami's words like he was a little kid not understanding a damn thing. "Pharoah, have not you realized that I can not be put to a stop so easily? I have great ties with Thief King Bakura and Tomb Keeper Marik Ishtar. If you yearn to exterminate me, you must exterminate all three of us!"

(b/n) now baried her face in your neck. You looked down at her with sympathy. Poor (b/n)...she has no idea what is going on...I know exactly how she is feeling...

You averted your focus back to Zorc. You had a strong feeling that this...this beast...was the true enemy here.

"Thief!" Zorc called to Bakura, who looked at Zorc with absolutely no expression as if nothing at all serious is happening. "Why did you open the entrance of my secret individual compartment to show these humans I, Zorc Necrophades? Do they carry what I have been desiring to have for eons and eons?"

Your hand began to tremble uncontrollably, the hand that had the millennium bracelet wrapped nicely around the wrist.

I hope he doesn't mean my...

"Yes, Zorc, the one the Pharoah has a love interest for is currently wearing the millennium bracelet in this very room."

Zorc growled with satisfaction, "Which one?"

Your hand stopped trembling. Instead of feeling small and utterly terrified of this beast, you gathered all the fear and converted it to courage. You must be strong against this foe. You let go of (b/n), inhaling a sharp breath through your nostrils, a new and brave emotion swarmed your mind and heart as you stepped forward and stood besides Yami.

Raising the arm with the well-known artifact placed upon the wrist, you said proudly to Zorc, "Right here."

You could just imagine the shocked look on Yami's face as you stared daringly into the monster's eyes. You smiled, it felt so great to act big and tough like Yami!

Zorc laughed again, this time at you. You furrowed your brows in anger. "What's so funny?" You sneered.

His booming laugh began to dissipate before the creepiest creep that ever creeped replied, "You! You look as weak as a hairy kuriboh on the battle field! There is no way that you could be the owner of the most powerful millennium item that has ever existed!"

You heard Yami breath out his mouth in anger through clenched teeth. "YOU TAKE THAT BACK YOU SPINELESS AND FILTHY CREATURE! YOU DO NOT TALK TO (Y/N) LIKE THAT-"

"Yami, it's okay," you reassured your irritated boyfriend while still keeping a focused stare on Zorc's devilish eyes. "This is my battle. He wants nothing to do with you, only my bracelet and I. Stand back."

Whoa, not even you could believe how brave you have turned out to be! Clearly, your chivalrous boyfriend was rubbing off on you. You heard Yami sigh and state, "(y/n), you are right. This is your battle, but no matter what, I'm always going to stay right here besides you." He raised his voice, "NOT EVEN ZORC HIMSELF CAN EVER TAKE US APART! WHEN YOU DEAL WITH ONE OF US...," You felt Yami's hand on your waist as he yanked you closer to him, "YOU DEAL WITH BOTH OF US!"

Oh gosh, I could just kiss him right now,  you thought with a sigh of pleasure.

"UGH! YOU GUYS MAKE ME SICK!" Spat Zorc. Literally spat, as he spit across the lair in disgust. The huge droplet of yucky monster saliva splattered as it landed right next to Marik's still unconscious body. Damn, Yami can really beat the shit out of people sometimes.

Another happy sigh escaped your lips at another thought of your knight in shining armor.

You took a quick glance behind you and saw (b/n) on the ground hugging her knees. Okay, you thought with determination, enough fooling around. You have to end this right here and now if you wanna save (b/n) and...possibly the rest of humanity.

Which led you to ask Zorc, "Why do you wish to have my millennium bracelet, you hideous dragon-dick maniac?"

Zorc stood even taller, making you have to crane your neck back even further with more pain.

"I want to destroy the world!"

You rolled your eyes. Wow, typical unintelligent villain...

"You can only try, Zorc," Yami said. "But with (y/n) here as the one who wears the millennium bracelet, you do not stand a chance."

"Oh really? What can she do?"

And with that, you saw his dragon appendage come to life. It opened its mouth, you saw something within it burn bright....

FIRE!

You closed your eyes.

WHAT DO I DO? WHAT DO I DO?

"Have no fear, keeper of the millennium bracelet, I am here for you, remember?"

That voice...that inner voice could only belong to one person...or one dragon, I should say...

Grapha!

As if at your command, the breathtaking dragon whose spirit lived on within the millennium bracelet appeared before you and Yami, shooting a powerful beam of black smoke against Zorc's fire. Both of the attacks negate themselves, disappearing like dust when they both became in contact.

"Ah, Grapha, the Dragon Lord of Dark World," Zorc spoke profoundly to Grapha, "I'm afraid that you can't withhold me for long, my powers will soon override your own, just like every other being that stands against my superior strength."

As you looked up at the great dragon in front of you, you realized that Zorc must be just a few more feet taller than your dragon. They were both unbelievably tall, you didn't even want to guess how tall they appeared. And the wall around this lair was taller than the monsters themselves!

"Yes, Zorc the Dark One, I am aware of your off the charts strength. But I can assure you, the power of two paramount darks combined is enough to demolish and end your life forever."

"The power of two dark forces? Ha! Grapha, do you know how many stages in my life where I had to deal with monsters of every distinct and different traits of power that have tried and fought against me? Two dark powers are nothing but an easy game for me. Care to explain yourself on what exactly these two forces of darkness you are referring to? Not that they are enough to stop me or anything." Zorc laughed utmost amusement.

Grapha replied with such valiance in his voice that it could make anyone pay their full respect to him, "'Tis it not I who must explain themselves, Zorc Necrophades, nor must anyone have to explain themselves. It must be through pure action, which shall be commenced by the one and only keeper of the millennium bracelet."

I gasped. Me, he's talking about me! But I don't even know what on earth he is referring to! What am I going to do?!?!

It soon dawned on you, a sentence that has been stored in the back of your brain. A sentence that has left you pondering about what it could possibly mean:

"Two darks must team up, a dragon and magician, to create light."

You let the sentence that Grapha has told you in the past circulate your brain. A dragon and magician. Two darks.

You looked at Yami, who's eyes have been on you this whole time, waiting for you to react and end Zorc once and for all. That's it! You thought, the Dark Magician! Yami's favorite monster! Of course!

A dark-type dragon, Grapha. And a dark-type magician, the Dark Magician! With both of these combined, they can create a path to light, or in other words, hope and success! It all makes sense now!

Without a moment to explain, you grabbed Yami's millennium puzzle and connected it with the millennium bracelet. The contact between the two items caused them to glow with light beautifully- and blindingly. "Yami!" you said, with your eyes shut tightly, "Call forth the Dark Magician! NOW!"

Yami did not question the unexpected act, as if this were a normal thing that happens daily. "By the powers of both the millennium puzzle and bracelet, I summon the DARK MAGICIAN!"

It was an act of your sheer will and faith that made the impossible possible, just like every other act the millennium bracelet was capable of; Yami's command worked and with it appeared the Dark Magician, standing in attack mode.

You then said at the top of your voice, "NOW, DARK MAGICIAN AND THE ALMIGHTY DRAGON LORD OF DARK WORLD! FUSE TOGETHER AND STOP THIS INHUMANE MONSTER ONCE AND FOR ALL!"

Your heart pumped with adrenaline, you sure hoped this worked. You felt the  manly hand on your waist slip behind your back and fold with the hand closest to your boyfriend. This will work...this will work!

Before your very eyes, you watched as both of the monsters fused together. It was an extraordinary sight! The purple hue of the Dark Magician's armor became the color of Grapha's skin and the color of Grapha's eyes became the color of the Dark Magician's blue eyes! Along with that, the color of Grapha's silver skin became the color of the Magician's armor and the color of Grapha's yellow eyes became the color of the Magician's eyes! This was totally super-special awesome!

The Dark Magician's upper body was placed at the top of Grapha's head, the lower part of his body must have been fused within Grapha.

There was only one thing left to do.

"ATTACK!" You and Yami both shouted.

The Dark Magician raised his now silver staff with a yellow orb attached to it and pointed it at Zorc. At the same time, Grapha opened his mouth, and both the dragon and magician shot their powerful dark beams. You closed your eyes, squeezed Yami's hand, and prayed to whoever was listening that this will work and that we won't have to deal with anymore power-hungry foes for the rest of our days!

To your grateful relief, you heard the defeated cry of a fallen enemy.

Zorc's agonizing cry filled up the whole lair. You opened your hopeful (e/c) eyes just in time to see the great beast disappear into nothingness.

He's gone.

Forever.

___________________________________

More romance coming soon guys ;)

I hope you liked this chapter! If you have time, please state your honest opinion! I will take every opinion for constructive criticism for my story! :D

Goodbye for now, beautiful flowers!

~Crystal

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

24.2K 496 50
•Completed• *** OC/reader x Midoryia *** Pandora Bokkusu is an exceptionally beautiful girl. With dark navy hair and glowing green eyes she makes h...
52K 1.8K 30
Highest rankings: #1 in Minecraft, #1 in Herobrine TRILOGY COMPLETE! Herobrine's sway over the mobs of Minecraft is wavering, as more and more reject...
14.3K 445 18
The Queen is dead. And you had a pretty good idea of who was responsible. The Queens' Guard Dog. You wouldn't let him get away with it, no matter wha...
246K 5.7K 38
ReWriting you are just a normal girl, you ended up running away because your family well step family was forcing you to marry this man you haven't ev...