THE FUCK BOYS (Completed)

By nerdbird2021

Rachael O'Neil is 17, starting her senior year in high school. She moves from England to California. She isn'... More

CHAPTER ONE-NEW HOME
CHAPTER 2- HIGH SCHOOL CAN SUCK BALLS
CHAPTER 3- TRIPLET TROUBLE
CHAPTER 4- FINDING LIZ
CHAPTER 5- 21 QUESTIONS
CHAPTER 6- MOVIE NIGHT
CHAPTER 7- HE COULD BE THEIR QUADRUPLET
CHAPTER 8- NEW FRIEND
CHAPTER 9- TUTORING
CHAPTER 10- CAFÉ
CHAPTER 11- BABYSITTING
CHAPTER 12- WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED
CHAPTER 13- MONDAYS ARE THE WORST?
CHAPTER 14- HORNY TEENAGERS
CHAPTER 15- BROKEN
CHAPTER 16- BETRAYAL
CHAPTER 18- REVENGE PLANS
Chapter 19- Cuddles and Conversation
Chapter 20 - Awe Fiddlesticks
Chapter 21 - Surprise???
Chapter 22- Explanation
Chapter 23 - I Can't Keep My Hands To Myself
OH MY FREAKIN GOD!
Chapter 24 - Christmas Eve Surprise
Chapter 25: Secrets and Lies
The Triplet's Birthday
Chapter 26: Prom Throwback
Chapter 27- Prom Throwbacks pt. 2
Chapter 28- Graduation
Epilogue
On The Hunt For Love
On The Hunt For Love Update
New story out now!!!

CHAPTER 17- THE DATE

9.4K 281 93
By nerdbird2021

CHAPTER 17- THE DATE

Today was the day that I make a complete fool of myself. My plan B. I didn't like Ash in that way. I have to make him realize he doesn't like me like that either. That's where my plan B comes in.

All week, I've been avoiding everyone. I needed some space and time to think without any interruptions. I've talked to no one but my parents. Obviously it about everything.

"Night Mom. Dad. I'm going out for bit." I say sliding on my flats. I didn't own a dress, so I wore a black skater skirt with a white top.

"K. Be home by nine!" My mom shouted as I left the house. I walked up to the driveway to find Ash waiting by my door.

"Hey. You look beautiful." He said opening my door. I thanked him and got in, closing the door behind me. He went over and got in the driver's seat, starting the car.

"So where are we goin?" I asked looking out the window.

"Out. And it's not too fancy. So don't worry." He said pulling into a parking lot. This date will be interesting...

Seems like my plan is working. Ash doesn't seem to satisfied with me. About a minute and a half ago, he exused himself to the bathroom. I just stared out the window while picking at my food. The city looked beautiful at night. But the next sight I saw was very unpleasant.

I saw Quinn. Making out with someone. With a GUY! Quinn was gay?! Is this some parallel universe I'm living in?!

Before I can comprehend what I was doing, I notice myself marching up to Quinn. He must've heard me because as soon as he saw me, he backed away and his date.. Or whatever.. Ran off on another direction.

"Quinn?! You're g-" I stopped when a hand was put over my mouth. Quinn looked at me with sincere in his eyes.

"Please please don't say anything. I'm not ready to tell everybody yet." He said running off in the same direction as the other guy.

This date took a SERIOUS U-turn.

Luckily, I didn't have to break Ash's heart. Before I got out of his car, he told me it was better for us to be friends. I agreed and clarified it was all okay and here I am, in my bedroom, thinking.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My day was almost perfect. Those two seconds affected my whole day. But, it could've been for the better.

I walked out to my car to see Blake leaning against it with a cancer stick in between his lips.

"Get away from my car Blake." The sound of my voice made his head whip in my direction.

"Rachael I need you to hear me out-"

"Nope."

"Ra-"

"No." I say my voice growing thicker. I wasn't ready to face him. Before I could get away, his hands gripped my upper arms.

"I did that for Bethany, Rachael. She promised I would get laid for the rest of the year if I raped you. She also threatened my family. Luckily, I found out she was lying and that she wouldn't touch them. Since I didn't do as asked and I didn't get any entertainment, I'm ratting her out. I'm sorry I was selfish. I really am." And with that, he walked away.
____________________________________
Sorry it's short.

Bethany was behind Blake and his doings?! Woah! Plot twist
Vote👍comment✏keep reading📖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 59.2K 40
He needs a scholarship. She's... well, she's just being nice. To him, she's just another nerd. To her, he's just a washed up jock. But when he finds...
2.8K 166 34
Hayden Cole is an average 17 year old boy. He's in senior year at High School. He is the top scholar at school but never says yes when he's asked to...
1.9K 35 12
Melisa is a tomboy and she likes her life as one her five older brothers and their friends who are famous hang with her all the time and she loves it...
62 0 43
Lexi is an 18 years old girl. She met her best friend Aaron when she was 8. Later she met her other two besties: one boy named Ricky and a girl named...