Disney Magic *Larry Stylinson*

By HugginStyles

After Harry got divorced, he took his son, Jaden, to Orlando Disney for his birthday. Jaden has always wanted... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Epilogue

Chapter 14

4.9K 170 128
By HugginStyles

   "I can't believe I just did that..." I mumbled, stumbling from the ride to sit on a bench. I felt really sick after being on the ride and Louis didn't look much better, but Jaden was smiling from ear to ear and right there I knew I did the right thing, even if I feel so sick. Louis sat next to me and rested his head on my shoulder.

"I really don't feel well..." He mumbled and I chuckled.

"Makes the pair of us then..." I said, placing my hand on his thigh.

"That was so awesome!!!" Jaden shouted in excitement and I smiled, as he ran to Cara and Calvin all excited. Cara smiled at me before I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

"Louis we are not paying you to just sit around!" I opened my eyes to see his boss walking towards us looking angry.

"Sir its not what it looks like..." He began but his boss shook his head.

"We had this discussion this morning Louis. You are on your final warning!!" He shouted and Louis sighed, standing up.

"Do I make myself clear? One more wrong and you are fired! Got it!" His boss snapped and Louis nodded quickly, watching his boss walk away. Louis sighed before standing up.

"I better get back to work..." He said softly and I smiled, trying to stand up but failing slightly as my head spun.

"You going to be alright?" He asked and I smiled.

"Always. Don't worry about me..." I said, as he bent down and captured my lips with his in a gentle kiss.

"Love you." He said and I smiled.

"Love you too." I said before watching Louis run the other way, putting his hat back on. I leaned back and closed my eyes, feeling my head spin.

"You don't look well dad..." Jaden said and I chuckled.

"I don't feel very well bud." I said and he sighed.

"Would you rather go back to the hotel dad? I don't mind if we go back..." Jaden said sitting next to me. I opened my eyes to look at him and smiled, ruffling his hair.

"How about, you go with mum and I will head back for a while. I will be back once I feel better..." I said and he smiled, hugging me tightly.

"I'm sorry dad, I shouldn't of made you go on that ride." Jaden said and I sighed, hugging him to my side.

"I would never of changed that. I was happy to go with you, just don't have the head or stomach for things like that anymore..." I said and he giggled.

"Go on, go join your mum. I will see you later bud." I said and he smiled, running off. I took a deep breath before standing up and slowly made my way to the hotel. I caught sight of Liam as he dropped a couple of people off, I waved at him and he smiled. I climbed onto the golf cart and sighed.

"Can you please take me to the hotel?" I asked and Liam chuckled, before driving off.

"I am guessing you just came off the big one?" He asked and I nodded.

"Ah makes sense. You are about the 4th person today that has gone back to the hotel after being on that ride." He said.

"I can't imagine why..." I mumbled and he laughed, stopping outside the hotel.

"Thanks Liam." I said getting off and he smiled.

"Be careful." He said and I nodded before slowly making my way into the hotel and towards the elevator. My head was spinning out of control by now and I really felt like I was going to throw up. When the elevator finally got up to my floor, I walked as quickly as I could to my room and unlocked it, before running to the bathroom and threw up the breakfast I had this morning down the toilet. God who knew a roller coaster could make me that sick. I groaned and washed my mouth out with mouth wash before going over to my bed and flopping down face first. Maybe it wasn't just the roller coaster that made me feel like this, but the whole fact that I am leaving tomorrow and I have to say goodbye to Louis. I groaned, burying my head in the pillow, screaming my lungs out. Why does life always get complicated? There was a soft knock on my door and I groaned rolling over, before standing up and walking to the door. I unlocked it and opened it, only to see Louis standing there.

"What you doing here? You are supposed to be working..." I said and he sighed, running his hand through his hair before walking into the room.

"I think I have screwed up..." He mumbled throwing his Peter Pan hat onto the bed.

"What happened?" I asked and he groaned, sitting on the bed and holding his head in his hands.

"Louis... tell me whats happened..." I whispered, walking slowly to the bed and sitting right beside him. My head still slightly spinning.

"I may have... No I think I have... No I don't know! I may have quit my job..." He said and I blinked, staring at him.

"Wait... You did what?" I asked and he sighed looking down.

"I quit. I got fed up with my boss shouting at me. Said I am slacking off and hanging around the guests to much and I just didn't know what came over me but I just told him that I quit and walked away... And now I am here and I will have to be out of the hotel in a few hours and I have no where to go now and probably not enough money to rent a flat for a while..." He mumbled out, looking lost and frazzled and overall scared. I didn't know what else to do, so I just wrapped my arms around him tightly and hugged him close to me. He was shaking, clinging to my shirt.

"What am I going to do?" He whispered, more to himself then to me.

"Come with me..." I said softly.

"What?" He asked, pulling away and looking at me.

"Come with me... tomorrow." I said and he sighed.

"Harry I know I said I would find a way to be with you... but how can I if I don't have any money at all..." He said and I cupped my cheeks.

"You said you would find a way... Louis this is a way..." I said but he shook his head.

"Harry I have nothing right now. Once I leave this hotel I have nothing. Not a cent to my name. Okay maybe a bit, but not enough to rent a house. Where am I going to find a job?" He asked, tears in his eyes.

"Lou... You won't have nothing... You have me." I said and he smiled slightly through his tears.

"Is it going to be that easy? I just leave my whole life behind me and move back to England?" He asked and I smiled.

"It won't be easy. Never will be. But Louis I want you to understand that if you ever want to come back here, I won't stop you. I know you are leaving your life behind but it can only be for a little while if you want. I love you remember and I would do anything to keep that smile on your face, even if it means I have to let you go... But I won't let you go now until I know for sure you will be okay." I said and he smiled, as I watched a single tear leak from his eye and trail down his cheek.

"All I need is for you to trust me..." I whispered, running my thumb over his cheek. He stared at me for the longest time, his eyes searching for something. It felt like ages before he finally he finally leaned forward and connected our lips. He moved so he was now sitting on my lap, chest pressed closely to mine as he wrapped his arms around my neck tightly, deepening the kiss. We pulled away shortly for air and he smiled, resting his forehead against mine.

"How did I get so lucky to meet you?" He whispered and I smiled.

"I must of done something right to have met you..." I said and he smiled, placing his lips to mine again in a short kiss.

"How are you feeling after the ride?" He asked and I chuckled.

"Much better now that you are here..." I said and he smiled, connecting his lips to mine again.

"Make love to me..." He said against my lips, unwrapping his arms from my neck and running his hands down my chest. I was about to ask if he was sure about that but he was already unbuttoning my shirt. Once he unbuttoned it, he pushed it off my shoulders before pushing me to lie back on the bed.

"You sure you want to do this..." I mumbled out as he began to kiss down my neck.

"Of course. You are going to have to get use to it, because you are stuck with me now. And what better way then to make love, in a hotel room, in Orlando Disney with the man I love, the day before we board a plane and go back to boring old England." He said and I chuckled.

"I need to book you a ticket..." I said and he smiled.

"Later, right now I have other things in mind." He said, before kissing me again as I ran my hand up underneath his Peter Pan tunic thing, before he pulled away slightly so I could pull it over his head.
***
That afternoon was the first time Louis and I made love. It definitely won't be the last time either. At this moment, Louis and I lay under the covers, resting up against the headboard. Louis had his head on my shoulder as I had my one arm around his back, while the other was scrolling through flights, finding the same one Jaden and I were flying back on tomorrow.

"You are lucky there is only one seat left on this plane..." I said clicking through everything before leaning over and grabbing my wallet and pulling my credit card out.

"I will pay you back Harry..." Louis said and I smiled, kissing his temple.

"Don't worry about it. I have it sorted." I said putting the card details in and pressing next. I went through everything to make sure it was all booked and paid for.

"I will get the receptionist to print these out for me in the morning." I said shutting my laptop off and putting it on the floor. I cuddled closer to Louis, resting my head on his head.

"I need to pack my stuff." He said and I nodded.

"How about I help you with that?" I asked and he looked up, kissing me softly.

"Seriously where do you come from?" Louis asked and I smiled.

"From heaven. I was sent here to protect and love you no matter what." I said and he playfully patted my cheek.

"Such a sap. Come on, lets get dressed and you can help me pack." He said and I smiled as we got up. I threw a pair of jeans and a t-shirt to Louis, knowing he was going to have to wear the Peter Pan costume again if I didn't give him anything to wear. He smiled before getting dressed. My shirt was miles to big for him and he had to roll the jean legs up around his ankles. I wrapped my arms around his waist and kissed his neck softly before we headed down to his room, unfortunately running into his boss on the way there...  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 114 27
Teen cruise, just for teenagers !! This special cruise will not contain an adult or child but only teenagers. For a seven-week stay, no one to bother...
331K 14.2K 40
── b.katsuki ff did i just kissed my phone? a blonde immediately falling in love with a very liberated lady. . . . . boku no hero academia text-fic s...
45.4K 1K 14
Harry Styles, a 18 year old boy without a place to stay. He's gay and has his feminine sides. He doesn't have much food, or other supplies. What hap...
95.1K 3.2K 17
Louis is a feminine guy who got a job at a high school as a drama teacher. Harry is the rude principal that seems to hate him.