Chapter 19

Its been a week since we have been home and Jaden has started school again. Which means my tutoring has started again and Louis is trying to find a job, but with no luck. I was sitting in the living room, going through the things I needed for my tutoring session later on in the afternoon, when Louis flopped on the couch next to me with a sigh.

"I'm guessing another fail?" I asked softly as I turned my gaze from the notepad to look at him. He sat there with his eyes closed and a frown on his face.

"I have applied to all middle and high schools in the area and not one of them need a teacher!" He muttered, never opening his eyes.

"Have you tried the pre-school?" I asked softly putting the notepad down on the table.

"What's the point?!" Louis said frustrated, flaying his arms around before burying his face in his hands. I sighed softly, before shifting closer and wrapping my arms around him softly.

"It will be alright Lou..." I whispered softly, kissing his shoulder.

"How Harry? I can't even get a job!" He said but I smiled and pulled him towards me.
"It will take time okay. No need to rush. I can support us all for the time being." I said and he sighed, resting his head on my shoulder.

"I want to help you though. How can I help if I am not even earning money?" He said but I shook my head, placing my lips on his forehead.

"You already help enough Lou... Picking Jaden up, helping around the house. The right job will come to you. Don't give up." I said and he sighed. We both sat like that for a long time until Louis finally looked up at me.

"I want to go visit my mum." He said softly and I smiled.

"Then you should go visit her." I said.

"But I want you and Jaden with me..." He said and my eyes widened.

"I want to introduce her to my future family..." He whispered and I smiled when he said that. It might not seem a lot, but it means so much to not just me but Jaden as well, knowing Louis cares for both of us so much.

"Then how about we go visit them this weekend?" I asked and his whole face lit up like a Christmas tree.

"Really?" He asked and I smiled.

"Of course Lou. I would do anything to see you smile like you are right now." I said and he grinned, wider then ever before wrapping his arms around my neck tightly and hugging me tightly, chanting Thank you over and over. The door bell suddenly rang and I sighed, knowing that was the students I would be teaching this afternoon.

"I will go pick Jaden up." Louis said, pecking my lips softly before grabbing my car keys and letting the students in before heading out.

"Hey Mr Styles!" This one boy, Greg, cheered as the first set settled all around the dining table. Now that Louis is around to help me, I am able to fit two more classes in a day.

"Afternoon Greg. How many times have I told you all, to just call me Harry." I said and they all smiled. They were in the age group of around 12-14. The next group was 16, the group after that was between 10 and 11 and the last class is for students that have a learning disability. Nothing major, but like dyslexia, ADHD, ADD, things like that. Each group had an hour of class a day, so I could help them with the subjects they battle with. Homework they don't understand or a test that will be coming up.