Chapter 17

When Louis and I woke the next morning, it was pouring with rain outside. I sighed, looking at the clock before getting up.

"We better get ready or we are going to be late." I said softly and Louis groaned but got up anyways. We both headed to the shower and didn't spend to much time in there, before getting dressed and making sure we had everything in our suitcases. We took everything before heading out and down to the reception desk, where I paid and handed the key over. Louis took my hand in his as we walked out the hotel and towards the airport itself.

"You sure you want to do this?" I asked as we quickly walked under the shelter.

"What?" Louis asked.

"You sure you want to leave?" I asked, now stopping and making him look at me. He seemed hesitant at first before looking me in the eyes and smiling.

"I'm sure." He whispered with a shaky breath and I nodded, before continuing into the airport and checking in, just as Cara, Calvin and Jaden arrive. I smile seeing Jaden and bend down to hug him tightly.

"How are you today bud?" I asked, as I picked him and placed him against my hip.

"Great! So excited to go back home!!" He said and I chuckled, handing my tickets over to the woman behind the desk. Louis placed our suitcases onto the 'Moving mat' as Jaden called it. The woman put the tags around the handles before sending them on their way, before handing me the three tickets. I put Jaden down and took his hand in mine, and what surprised me was Jaden taking Louis' hand so he was in the middle of Louis and I. Louis looked surprised to but he was smiling widely.

"Right! Shall we go through security?" Cara asked once her and Calvin got their tickets.

"Want to get some breakfast?" I asked.

"Yeah, but we are in the business lounge. We are flying business class." Cara said and I rolled my eyes but smiled.

"Then we will see you all soon!" I said, hugging Cara before shaking Calvin's hand. Cara kissed Jaden on his cheek and then hugged Louis. Once we watched them leave, Louis smiled at me before the 3 of us made it through security and heading to a small coffee shop. Jaden sat down and bounced around, telling us about his day yesterday. I watched Louis listen to him and took notice at the fond look on his face. I saw Louis look at me through the corner of his eye and I smiled, as he took my hand in his under the table. When the waiter came, we placed our order and Jaden carried on talking.

"Can we go to the park? Or the zoo? When we get back!! I want to show Louis around dad!!" Jaden said and I bit my lip, laughing.

"You do realize you have school next week right?" I asked and Jaden groaned.

"But dad! I want to show Louis around!!" Jaden whined.

"I don't care what you want to do. I am sure you can show Louis around on weekends. Now sit down and eat your food and wipe that pout of your face." I said just as the waiter placed his omelette in front of him. He smiled before tucking into his food, making Louis chuckle. We sat and ate, while making small conversation.

"Are you excited Louis?!" Jaden asked, with a wide smile and eyes sparkling. It made me worry a bit about how attached Jaden seems to be with Louis. I noticed Louis didn't answer straight away, but I kept my gaze to my food like I didn't notice anything.