Game On (Jelsa)

By FancyNobody

"She will be mine, soon or later." Sex. Lust. Power. That is Life. With the combinations of dark past and his... More

Author Note
Chapter1-For the first time and forever
Chapter2-Challenge accepted
Chapter3- Game's On
Chapter4- Probably victim&kidnapper
Chapter5-She is definitely those wizards in Harry Potter
Chapter6-Oops I did it again
Chapter7-Your ego is bigger than everything
Chapter8-I'm in
Chapter9-Dream?
Chapter10-Practice
Chapter11-Have fun!
Chapter12-Performance
Chapter 13- Special Visit
Chapter14-Christmas Party I
Chapter15-Christmas Party II
Chapter16-Overprotective makes you look sissy
Chapter17-Sleepover with sissy
Chapter18-My mind is as blank as my test paper
Chapter19-Wish me good luck
Chapter20-Ha Gotcha!
Chapter21- This is real piece of klunk
Chapter22- This is my life, neither fairytales nor disney
Chapter23- You are such a jealous baby
Chapter24-Apparently I'm not freakin' Shakespere
Chapter26-Edward Cullen, go back to your Twilight
Chapter27-Be like a Cheshire Cat and have its smile
Chapter28-spin the bottle, spin the bottle
Chapter29-I'm ready to be a hooker
Chapter30- This is a bigger surprise than mama having another baby
Nothing much just a little notice
Chapter31-Tell me Cupid
Chapter32- I'm supposed to be her knight in shining armor!
Chapter33-I would jump over the cliff to wake myself up
Chapter34- Superman is gonna save the day.
Chapter35-Poisoned with love
Chapter36-Boyfriend?
Chapter37-What does the bimbo say?
Chapter38- May I have this dance?
Chapter39- Blank Space
Chapter40-Fools
Chapter41- Me and my girls
Chapter42-where does he go?
Chapter 43- I hated myself like Kayne West tweeted and hated it, and deleted
Chapter44- Pacify her
Chapter 45- finally
Chapter46- If it wasn't black magic
Chapter47- pregnant?
Chapter48- My heart melted like the summer melted the snow.
Chapter49- I just wanna live forever
Epilogue
YOU MUST READ!❤
A New Book Cover?I wish!
Hello it's me.
A BIG THANKS♥
short jelsa stories?♡

Chapter25-Your love life is a better movie than Titanic

6.8K 274 194
By FancyNobody

First of all,
I wanna thank all my readers♡
I cant even believe I get readers
Reading your comments always made my day- the coments are twice as the vote!
Thank you so much
So the story begins..:)

Elsa POV

My hair... do I look nice?

My breath...do I smell good?

My teeth... are they clean enough?

Am I getting fatter or chubby?

"If everytime you look at the mirror that I get a penny, I will become a billionare." Anna's voice appeared at my door side. How long has she been standing there?

"Oh it's just, I have a meeting with Jack and he is coming-" I explained while she walked in with an excited look on her face.

"Meeting? This is a date, Elsa! This is finally happening." She squeezed her high pitch voice like she was going to have a heart attack.

"What do you mean by "finally"?" I raised an eyebrow to her which ahe intended to look away.

"Well," she started off slowly, "Mer, Punzie and I kind of guess on when you guys will realize and fall in love, and the winner got 20bucks." She shrugged awkwardly.

"So you guys has been betting on me?" I made a fake gasp and pushed her while she was giggling.

"Hurry up, sis. You gotta wear something better than this greenie-froggie-prince pyjamas." she teased while motioning to my closet unstably and
messed my clothes. I am going to tidy it again, unfortunately.

"Hey how abou--" her eyes suddenly wided open like a frog saw a fly when she opened my closet. "OMG" was the only word that came out of her mouth after that. Hmm, I wonder why.

"You. Have. Got. Nothing. To. Wear." She stressed of every single word. Her expression wad like the world is going to have a star war.

"Drama Queen of this year goes to you." I teased her and handed her the tissue roll.

"Thank you, I would love to thanks my sister, and my future bro-in-law, Jack for toleranting my annoying sister." She teased me back.

DING DONG

The bells rang. He arrived.

"The bells rang, and the wedding bells will ring soon! Go and get the door!" Anna seemed to be able to read my mind. We are definitely biological sisters.
~*~

"Hey. You are slow, snow queen." Jack winked with his charmingly, irresistable voice that any girls would fall for, just when I opened the door.

"The first thing that come up on your mind is teasing me?" I raised an questionable eyebrow to him, making him chuckled out loud.

"And thats my charm. That's what I did when we first met." He smirked seductively. Oh, he remembers. That's kinda, just kinda sweet actually.

"I kicked your Jack junior when we first met. Do you want me to do that again?" I smirked back to him. For anyone that knows me well, they know I somehow managed to be a slay queen.

He threw his arms in the air and replied, " Come on, You want to do that in our first date?"

"Who said we are dating?" I poked his face playfully, making him pout like a little child. That angel face never gets old.

"Me." He murmured. In that instance, he wrapped his arms around my waist. It was either his body heat, or mine, or both, heating up so quickly and we were hot like an oven

I didnt pull away, instead I embraced him back. "Amazing" isnt a word that can describe it. It feels more like magic is in the air.

"I wish this could last forever." I mumbled softly, loud enough for him to here. My eyes softened and my cheeks heat up.

"As long as you love it, I will never let you go." He replied with his husky voice whilst resting his chin on my shoulder.

Jack is mine. I am his. Those protevtive, strong arms are currenly wrapping around my heated-up body until we--

"AHHHAHHAHHHHH!!"

Until that.

We pulled away instinctively and snapped our heads to one direction. Unsurprisingly, that was Anna, who just rolled down from the stairs.

"Hi Elsa. Hi Jack." She smiled awkwardly with her waving hands. Jack tried to erase the awkwardness by saying "how are you doing?", but apparently he did a poor job on that.

"What are you doing upstairs? Spying on others isnt what mom has been teaching us. " I shook my head while helping her up.

"Well you cant blame me. Your love life is a better movie than Titanic." She shrugged while struggling to stand up, but she fell down weakly.

"So Jack just take her out now, as soon as possible. I cant wait to have my hot bro-in-law!" She said excitedly while sitting on the floor.

Jack was sratching his neck while anwered, "Soon, Anna. Soon."

"No we are not going anywhere." I answered firmly, folding my arms.

"What?' Anna and Jack said with the same time. "come again?" Anna continued.

"You know why, Anna." I sighed to her. " Your voice is so weak. You cannot balance yourself. Your body is in a heat, I knew it when I touch your hand. You are sick, even fever."

"That doesnt matter! I will just rest and get rid of that evil candy jar. Have your fun time please." Anna persuaded while patting my shoulder.

"We will stay. We can go out another time." Jack shrugged while leaning back on the wall. I nodded as agreement.

"Anna, you go to your room and rest a bit first. Me and Jack will make something for you to eat." I ordered while dragging Jack to go to kitchen with me.

"Can't keep your hands to yourself huh? I know you love me." Jack smirked while blowing air to my earlobes, making me moan out a little.

"Yes in your dream." I gently wapped my arms around his neck, ruffling his pure hair.

His hands trailed from my heated cheeks down to my thighs. His eyes were full of love, and lust. Then he kissed me gently. Our lips were in perfectly sync. Magic is gonna happen at anytime.

"Jack?" I murmured through his lips, I can feel all the mint breath from his mouth.

"Hmm?" He replied softly while trailing his lips to my neckbone, making me moan a little more.

"Jack.. ahh.. touching my thighs dont make my jeans disappear, you know." I mocked. kept using my fingers to circle around his neck sedusively, making him moan a bit either. I am proud that I actually have an effect on him.

"But I am sure I can get them off pretty easily, my queen." He whispered husily. Before I could even react, he grabbed my side and push me towards the fridge door.

I softly pressed both my hands om his chest, making him smirk. I peeked through my eyelashes to see his face, but he was with a strange face.

"Is there something on my face?" I quickly use my hands to wipe my face and hid myself in embarrassment. Yea totally me.

"No, no." He quickly replied and grabbed both of my hands, placing, more like pinching, well, or crushing, them above my head. My legs wrapped tightly around his waist.

"You look more than perfect." Our eyes met- I took a sharp intake of breath when he smiled slightly to me. My heart literally melts like a snowman meets sunshine.

"I thought you guys were making soup, not jelsa babies!" Anna giggled like a fangirl meeting Justin Bieber by the side.

We pushed away from each other. Jack was cursing under his breath by the interruption. Having an intimate interaction with Jack isnt the most pleasant thing to show my sister.

"We are just talking about what soup we are going to make. Just wait, we will make you soup." I explained, but I guess I am not a good liar.

"Just keep on making what you are making. Never hurry." She winked, leaving my face full of embarrassment.

But then, this is me that we are talking about. So things like that is just more normal than normal.

Great.
~~~

A/N:

VOTE+COMMEMT=COTE!!
I love this chapter pretty much:)
Hope you guys enjoy it either!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 4.5K 21
Pitch the Nightmare King tries to get Jack Frost on his side filled with shadows. Will it work? But will Jack find out a new secret? Is Pitch really...
1M 43.9K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
2.5K 84 10
ㅡANYTIME UPDATESㅡ [One-shot] when having ideas i will just writes everything and posted it anytimes
112K 3.8K 18
❝If I was going to give up out of sheer rejection, what was the point in loving you in the first place?❞ *** Marinette Dup...