Radicle (Terminal trilogy #2...

Oleh Crow-caller

Nichael is an angel. And that's all you really need to know about him- he follows the rules. He loves Michael... Lebih Banyak

Landing
Character list [WITH ART!!!]
1: Unfellable
Dream skin
2: Hellbound
3: Holy names
Welcome
4: Lessons in astrology
Another night
5: Reminder/Remainder
Two marks
6: Caught in the air
Should be familiar
7: Unsettled
Others
8: Space for the night
9: The church
Sinners
10: Mindless chitchat
Chosen
11: The Blues and The Banes
Warlords
12: Without intention
13: Homebent
14: Neither heaven nor hell
Halved
15: Flare
The name
16: Bad luck running
The Grace files
17: Breaking the law
18: Refuge
Respite
19: Handwritten
Growing up
20: THE BOY KING
21: Moments later
Goddess of lilies
22: Ritual
Days later
23: Back to war
Ill sense
24: Tale of stardust
25: Fundamentally flawed
26: A heavy subject
A light pastime
27: Lawyers, guns, and money
28: The stars were falling
29: Amputation
30: Dead man walking
31: Faith without bounds
32: Skybox
33: After that
34: The siege
35: Reborn in blood
36: Approaching
37: The boy, lost
38: Out
39: In which there is a fire
40: Years previous...
Let's learn Angelic!?! [Bonus chap!]

Navigating Hell [Bonus chap]

28 4 0
Oleh Crow-caller

I'm a bit inconsistent about this- so it might not be true for the version of Radi that is currently up on this site. Basically, I've chaged how Hell works SEVERAL TIMES as I struggled to figure the easiest way for things to work.

 But! Here's some maps and things.

Mostly about elevators, because most of Radicle, and the Terminal Trilogy, is about elevators.

Bam! Not so hard, right? Three elevator lines- the commuter (A line) which goes through the main floors. There's multiple of these, and each floor has a little bay. This includes a special 'executive elevator', which is fancier and only meant for members of The Few. It ends at Wrath, at a little bay of public elevators.

 The Three Stop (B line) which goes to Earth, Pride, and Wrath.  This, like line A, does not go directly to the pit (which isn't labeled here, but is the big dip under Wrath).  This elevator ends at Wrath, in the public area right before the floor technically starts. There's a side path here, guarded by a hellhound, which leads to the pit.

The pit is an OFF LIMITS place to the public. Not many people use the Three Stop, but it's the only way to get to the surface, so it's mostly used by the army to send up squads.

The last line is the pit line, which just goes from Pride to the pit. Only sales workers (ie, hellhounds and incubi/succubi out doing soul deals) are generally allowed, though of course any member of The Few can go whenever they wish, and the place isn't often guarded regardless.

More of the above, but more on each floor. There's a back forth hall that connects each level, called the intralevel passage. But most people use the elevators to get around- Remember, the A Line is the primary place for elevators, and stops at each floor (just not the pit).

The secret meeting room is rarely used by The Few, but is only accessible through a small door along the side of the pit. Naturally, it is kept locked.

Hell has named its levels after the sins, but there is no Sloth. But there used to be! Sloth was lost to a cave in. Or maybe it was sealed off? They say it's still accessible through the maintenance shafts, somewhere between Lust and Pride.

********

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

201K 3.9K 25
*MATURE CONTENT* A Little Insight: As I walked to my wardrobe, he stood up and began taking slow, sinister steps towards me with his claws extracted...
5.2K 237 12
Erica Cassiel had been a Guardian Angel for quite some time now and although her vassal lead a life that was nothing short of perilous, she would bar...
77.6K 2.1K 14
Luka is a 21 year old college student and she seems like any other college girl but what no one knows is she has an ability to heal and cure. she doe...
293K 16.5K 28
Lucy doesn't have any memories from when she was a child. All she remembers is the boy who saved her life, after she had been attack by a vampire. Y...