All This Time (A OneRepublic...

By stevergxrs

This a sequel to Feel Again so reader's discretion is advised. It's been a month since Ryan Tedder and Kimber... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3- The Mystery Girl
Chapter 4- Burn/The Waltz/Wait
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8- Calling (Lose My Mind)
Chapter 9- Details Magazine Photo Shoot
Chapter 10
Chapter 12- Confrontation
Chapter 13- Sucker Punch
Chapter 14- Scar/ Stop and Stare
Chapter 15
Chapter 16- Mini Golf
Chapter 17- All This Time
Chapter 18
Chapter 19- Tattoo
Chapter 20- Native
Chapter 21- Critics
Chapter 22- Life in Color
Chapter 23- Don't Look Down/ Light It Up
Chapter 24- Waterfront
Chapter 25- If I Lose Myself
Chapter 26
Chapter 27- Fear
Chapter 28- Au Revoir?
Chapter 29- Marchin On/Welcome Home
Chapter 30
Chapter 31- Phil
Chapter 32
Chapter 33- The Call
Chapter 34- Gone

Chapter 11

468 10 2
By stevergxrs

Ryan's P.O.V

I got out of the bathroom dressed in black t-shirt with a cool design on it, black jeans, and combat boots. I'm in love with this girl and I feel like I'm ready to take the next step in this relationship. I stepped outside of the cabin and called Zach.

"Hey Ryan where did you and Kim go?"

"I wanted to show her my cabin."

"Whoa dude that's huge step. I don't think you've ever shown any girl that cabin ever since you started dating again."

"Yeah, she's means a lot to me to be honest."

"Are you gonna ask her to marry you?"

"Yeah, I feel like I'm ready to ask her to marry me."

"Congratulations man! When are you going to ask her?"

As I was about to tell him, I hear her sweet voice calling my name.

"I'll tell you later, gotta go Zach."

"Alright man see ya in New York." And hangs up.

"Who was that babe?" She asked as I walked inside.

"Oh it was Zach, we have to perform for Good Morning America in New York City, and then from there we're flying to Tunisia and Lebanon."

"Honey, that's great! And I can finally see my mom I haven't seen her since Christmas." She said.

"That's good maybe, I can get to meet her?" I asked.

"Of course you'll get to meet her." She said as she gently pressed her lips against mine.

"So what do you think?" She asked me about her outfit. I'm just in shock. She look absolutely amazing. She's dressed in a white lace top with her black leather jacket, light washed ripped jeans, with leather brown combat boots that went up to her ankles. Her red hair is no longer straight but now in loose curls and she has her eyeglasses on.

"Wow, you look hot!" I said as she walked towards me.

"Really I do?"

"Yes of course you look beautiful. You know, I miss seeing you wear those glasses." I said as I kissed her on the lips.

"Really? I have to get new contacts." She said as she looks down at the floor.

"Come on babe lets start heading out." I said as I grabbed my keys and phone.

We finally get to Southern Hospitality. I get out of the car, then open the door for my beautiful girlfriend. "Why Ryan you are a such a gentleman." She smiles at me. As I walked passed her, I smacked her butt and she yelps. "A gentleman with a dark side baby." I whispered in her ear making her bite her lip.

As we walked inside, we're greeted by a... very slutty waitress.

"Hi, my name is Brenda and I will be serving you today." She said in seductive tone.

I stare at Kim and her face starts to turn into the same color as her hair. "Easy babe." I whispered in her ear. She looks at me and her expression softens. I grab her hand and placed within mine.

The waitress drops her pen on purpose that way she wants me to see her ass. But I continue to stare at Kim's big brown eyes.

"Hey is that the famous Ryan Tedder I see?" I heard male voice say.

I turned around and spotted a man with brown hair and a beard. He pretty much looks like a trucker by the way he's dressed.

"Hey Bobby what's up?" I said jumping up from my seat.

Bobby walks over to the table and pulls me in for a hug.

"How are you bud? How's Denver's Southern Hospitality's owner?" He asked.

"I'm doing great man. And you?"

"I doing great too. So I hear you have a little girlfriend. What happened to you and Genevieve?"

"I divorced Genevieve because she cheated on me."

"You're kidding? Anyways who's the girl that stole your heart kiddo?"

I motioned Kim over to me. "Bobby, this is my girlfriend Kimberly. Kim, I want you to meet Bobby. He looks after the place while I'm not here."

"Whoa there Ryan, she is one mighty fine sight." He said making Kim blush.

"Nice to meet you Bobby, I'm Kimberly." She said as she extended her hand out.

"The pleasure is all mine." He said as he took her hand and kissed it.

"So how long are you going to be here?"

"Bout a few days, after that we're heading to New York."

"That's great, and hey anything you guys want is on the house." He said as he walked away to attend some customers.

"He's really nice. And I didn't know you own this place?" She said looking surprised at me.

"It's a franchise that I own, the main one is in New York City which Timberlake owns."

"Oh. But still you own a restaurant. How did you meet Bobby?"

"Bobby's my father's best friend since he moved to Colorado, he thinks of me as if I was his own."

Suddenly, my phone goes off. I check who it is and see that it's Isaac.

"Hey Slade what's up?"

"Dude where are you? We're already at the bar."

"Alright, we'll be right there man. We just got here."

"Oh alright but hurry up it's about to start."

"Okay, okay calm down." I said and hung up. I turned to Kim who's already by my side.

"Come on babe." I said as I took her by the hand. We walked through tables full of people, and into a door we go through it and there we see a bar on the left side and straight down was a small stage with a karaoke machine.

"Hey Ryan long time no see!" Shouted Isaac from the bar.

"Hey what's up man?" I said as the both of us shoulder bumped each other.

"Nothing much man just Joe and I taking a break from recording Fray material."

"Cool man, uh Isaac, this is my girlfriend Kimberly, babe, that's Isaac and that's Joe over there." I introduced them, as I walked over to the bar to talk to Bobby.

"Hey Ryan why aren't you with your lady?"

"I was meaning to talk to you about her."

"Sure what's up?"

"I'm gonna ask her to marry me."

"Congratulations man! Have you gotten a ring yet?"

"No, not yet I'm planning to ask her when we go to New York."

"She looks like she's a great girl Ryan."

"Yeah, that's what made me fall for her."

"We should celebrate man." He hands me a glass full of Guinness beer.

I raised the glass and took a sip of it. "Man, this tastes good! Get me another glass for my girl." I asked Bobby.

"Coming right up boss." He said.

As I took a sip of my drink I felt hands wrap around my waist and the familiar scent of perfume.

"Hi there good lookin'" said Kim as she gave me a peck on the cheek.

"Hey!" I said pulling her close and kissing her on the lips. I handed her the glass and she takes a sip.

"How did you know I like this kind of beer?"

"Lucky guess."

"Hey Tedder get up onstage." Shouted Isaac.

The two of us walked over to where Joe was as Isaac was singing. Of course it had to be one of my songs that prick. I couldn't help but laugh at him.

"You tell me that you need me, then you go and cut me down... But wait, you tell me that you're sorry, didn't think I'd turn around and say... That it's too late to apologize, it's too late..."

Kim looks at me and starts laughing.

"Of course, he would sing Apologize." I said rolling my eyes.

"Then get him back by doing one of their songs." She said.

"Yeah, I should." I said. Suddenly, I have the feeling that we're being watched. Well, besides the crowd that are already staring at Kim and I. But I just can't shake that feeling.

I excuse myself and walk over to the bathroom as I walk through the empty corridor, I heard footsteps behind.

"Nice to see you again."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 146 35
Lily is in a coma after being shot by Blake, is Ryan about to lose everything he's ever dreamed of or will Lily have enough strength to fight her way...
128K 3.9K 23
Isla Collins has found out big news in her life. Even more bigger than Kim and Kayne's wedding. She thought she could trust people and have a happy l...
40.4K 495 103
Kimberly Alvarez, an upcoming assistant editor meets OneRepublic frontman Ryan Tedder and she's instantly drawn to him. She finds out some secrets ab...
27.9K 1.1K 30
Sequel to Mamas Boy. When being apart from someone you love is hard, you push through it because that's love. But.. He forgot about me. What am I goi...