Immortal Blood, Immortal Love.

By xxfall3nros3sxx

A story about a lonely seventeen year old girl, who looses her mother and lives alone taking care of herself... More

-Prologue-
-One- * -Alone-
-Two- * -Kidnapped?-
-Three- * -Torn to Shreds-
-Four- * -Saved, By a Thin Line-
-Five- * -Better Think Again-
-Six- * -Fallen-
-Seven- * -These Walls Crumble-
-Eight- * -Your Arms Feel Like Home-
-Nine- * -I'm Not Afraid Of Tomorrow-
-Ten- * -Unleashed, Untrustworthy-
-Eleven- * -How Close Is Close Enough-
-Twelve- * -Allow me to see, Because my heart is broken-
-Thirteen- * -The Word, Alive-
-Fourteen- * -Lie Through My Teeth Again-
-Sixteen- * -Would it make you, feel better To watch me while I bleed?-
-Seventeen- * -This Is For Keeps.-
-Eighteen- * -What If We Start, Again?-
-Nineteen- * -Breaking your promise is easy as breaking your neck.-
-Twenty- * -These Chains Hold Me Down.-
-Twenty One- * -Show Me The Way,-
-Twenty Two- * -Adventuring Eyes, Alluring Spies.-
-Twenty Three- * -Captive, Again?-
-Twenty Four- * -Full To The Brim, Secrets Within.-
-Twenty Five- * -Life and Death-
-Twenty Six- * -Immortal Love, Immortal Fear-
-Twenty Seven- * -The battle will carry on-
-Twenty Eight- * -Have a Right to Lose Control-
-Twenty Nine- * -The First Night-
-Thirty- * -Nineteen Days-
-Thirty One- * -Eighteen Days-
-Thirty Two- * -Seventeen Days-
-Thirty Three- * -Sixteen Days-
-Thirty Four- * -Fourteen Days-
-Thirty Five- * -Five Days-
-Thirty Six- * -Four Days-
-Thirty Seven- * -Three Days-
-Thirty Eight- * -Two Days-
-Thirty Nine- * -One Day Left-
-Final Chapter- * -Happy Birthday, Savannah!-

-Fifteen- * -You Deny Me-

9.2K 165 106
By xxfall3nros3sxx

*Authors Note: This story will contain graphic information, and sexual, abusive situations. Honestly, If you don't like it, Don't read it. Simple as that.*

Savannah lightly pushed Vincent away, "What do you mean?" Vincent scratched his head, slightlypuzzled by the question asked before him. "A-about what I said?" Vincent looked away from Savannah quickly, and she felt as though she embarrassed him, not feeling embarrassed herself she pointed a finger. "Did you mean it?" Vincent smirked. "You really like asking me this, if I mean things don't you?" Savannah laughed slightly.

"Well you can never be so sure, and how do I know you don't have a girlfriend anymore, you never told me if you two broke up." Savannah stood up, looking down at Vincent. "Look, me and Glory are over, no worries..." 

Before another word was said Vincent grabbed the back of Savannah's neck bringing her down to him and crashing his lips once on hers again. "Shut up" Savannah smirked into the kiss, before she wrapped her arms around him and kissed him as fast as she could. The moment was heating up.

"You've got to get going" Vincent panted, Savannah broke up the make out session for the second time and cursed herself. "Yeah, I know" Getting up slowly Savannah fixed her make out hair and adjusted her clothing. "I will see you tonight" Vincent smiled and Savannah nodded.

Savannah opened Vincent's door to leave, she jumped about a mile when she realized who was there. "I'm pretty sure you are not supposed to be here, Kent wouldn't be too happy" Glory smirked down ay Savannah, who looked puzzled beyond belief. Why would she be here if there was nothing going on between her and Vincent.

"Vince, I've come to pick you up for dinner" Savannah met Vincent's eyes briefly, guilt ran through them, Glory shoved Savannah from the room before she had the chance to say anything. Instantlyupset and angry Savannah felt betrayed yet again. "Why do I do this to myself?" Savannah walkedfiercely down the halls until she reached her room, stepping in there was a knock at her door before she could even sit. "What?" She asked annoyed.

Kent came into the room, instantly Savannah felt nervous, did he know anything? "I'm hungry" Savannah rolled her eyes. "Look Kent, please not now. My neck just started to heal and it doesn't hurt anymore, please" Savannah pleaded, clearly annoyed in the moment. Kent stepped close to her sniffing the air. Could he smell Vincent? All these questions ran into Savannah's head.

"Well I need something, so you choose" Kent smirked and pinned Savannah against the wall. "You smell different" When Savannah met his eyes they were darka nd staring down at her hard. "What do you mean?" Savannah glared back to get up the facade. "What did you do today?" Kent asked, suddenly he had twisted Savannah's healing arm behind her back and pushed her face first into the wall. "Ow, Kent my arm it's healing" Savannah pleaded.

Kent pushed her harder into the wall. "And I will make sure it doens't heal completely, if you don't answer my fucking question" Kent growled low and hard. Savannah took in a deep breathe. "I cleaned all my rooms, well except Vincent's, but only because I had to go to Payne's office" Savannah was having trouble breathing as Kent pressed harder against her. 

"Stop" Savannah cried out. "If I find out you are lying to me, you will be fucking sorry, I promise you that" Savannah just nodded her head in response. Too scared to say much else. Kent pushed off of Savannah and stormed out of the room, she quickly ran into the bathroom, looking at her arm. It appeared to be okay, only a little sore.

Savannah showered, and read some of her books left in the room, as she waited for Vincent to come. When it reached well over midnight she decided to lay down anyways. Turning out the lights, Savannah snuggled into her blankets. It was all quiet until the sound of her door quietly opening made her jumped form her bed. "Who's there?" Before she could shout one more time, the person covered her mouth, Savannah began to fight to pull the person away.

"It's me, it's me, Ow" Vincent started laughing as Savannah stopped fighting him. "You hit decently hard for a human" Vincent smirked. He flopped down next to Savannah, he grabbed her waist with his hands and pulled her to him. "No, I hate you" Savannah tried not to enjoy the feeling of his hands on her. "You are lying, I know you mad about the Glory thing, So I come with good news"

Savannah stopped her struggle and looked at vincent, but before he told her the good news he got comfortable under her blankets snuggling her to him. "I finally, and I promise, actually broke up with her tonight" Savannah looked up at Vincent smiling at him. "You did?" Vincent nodded before poking Savannah in her side, causing her to jump into him. "Come here" He whispered.

"I am here..." Savannah said unsure, Vincent rolled on top of her, Savannah's breathing picked uprapidly. "What are we going to do about this situation between us huh?" Before she could answer, He kissed her lips gently, then her cheek, her jaw line. "I-I don't k-know" Savannah cursed herself for stuttering, she couldn't help it though.

"Well until I get an answer, I will be forced to make out with you" Savannah began to protest but once she felt Vincent's lips on hers again she forgot her reasoning. She felt Vincent smirk after about ten minutes of making out. "What?" Savannah stopped to ask. Vincent rolled over, so he was on his side again, they both turned to face each other. 

"Nothing, you know we barely know each other, and you are already making out with me, very passionately by the way" Savannah blushed furiously. "I think it's odd too but for some reason I trust you, you make me feel safe, I like you" Vincent kissed Savannah's nose, causing her to smile. "I like you too, my little human" Savannah laughed at the word. It sounded so weird.

Snuggling closer into Vincent, Savannah began to feel overly tired. Letting herself succumb to her deep slumber she felt so happy, for the first time in a while.

Savannah woke in the morning, she was surprised when Vincent still lay beside her. "Hi" Vincentkissed Savannah's nose. "I got to go, But I will see you again tonight." Savannah looked puzzled.  "You won't be in your room later?" Vincent stood up almost at her door. "I told you until this slave and master stuff is settled were gonna keep a low profile" Savannah realized what she asked. "Oh right, see you tonight then"

Once Vincent left, and Savannah got out of bed and showered, she walked into her closet looking for something to wear. She decided on skinny jeans again, and a camisole, realized she would freeze she slipped a gray hollister hoodie on, leaving her wet vibrant red hair to dry on it's own.

Savannah started on Kent's room, he wasn't anywhere in sight, she figured he were out with someone else or soemthing. Now that Savannah thoguht about it she wasn't quite sure what Kent did in his spare time, she didn't even know what he did for work, unless it was just kidnapping other slaves for this place, she felt bad at the thought.

It wasn't long before Vincent's room was the next on her list. Savannah was grateful when it was. Feeling tired and a little nervous, Savannah stepped into Vincent's's room softly. She hoped he was here but since he did tell her he wouldn't be she wasn't surprised not to see him.

She did see someone though, and Savannah looked at glory with the most confused look. "I just came to clean" Then again, Savannah wondered what the hell Glory was doing here. She had no business being around Vincent's stuff, or even in his room for that matter.

"I knew you would be here" Glory snapped standing up and looking at Savannah with such hatred that Savannah never thought anyone could feel hate that much. "Well yeah, his room is on my cleaning list" Savannah said sarcastically. "But that's not the only reason, and I know it" glory yelled in Savannah's face.

"Wow, you need a breath mint, and you know nothing, so shut up and leave since I need to get work done" Glory glared and pushed Savannah, keeping her stance Savannah glared back. "I know the only reason me and him broke up was because of you" Savannah shook her head and laughed. "No, the only reason you two broke up was because you can't keep your fucking legs closed"

Glory slapped Savannah across the face, stunned Savannah didn't react. "You will pay for that" Glory left the room, slamming the door behind her. Savannah shrugged it off and finished cleaning Vincent's room. Once done she decided on going to eat in the cafeteria.

Savannah ate slowly, she had enough time before she had to be back in her room, But when she finished she headed straight there. Taking another shower, and slipping into some pajamas, Savannah lay down in her bed, feeling really tired she fell asleep.

A low nose stirred Savanah in her sleep, when she felt someone lay beside her she instantly thought it was vincent, so she just lay there waiting for him, when a sound of thunder was heard, a flash of lightning lit up the room. Savannah saw who was in the room. "Kent?" 

Before she could say another word Kent had threw her from the bed, Savannah fell to the floor with a loud thud. "Fuck" She muttered under her breath. "What do you want now?" Savannah was still laying on the floor, before she could get up Kent pushed her down, and slapped her hard.

"I gave you plently of warnings, you lied ot my face last night, to my fucking face Savannah, this is all your fault now. what you get is yours to keep" Savannah was trying to process what Kent was saying. But it was hard to understand especially after he slapped her once more. This time Savannah felt blood falling down her jaw. 

Kent grabbed Savannah's feet, she tried to kick him, as she scratched the carpet trying to get away. "Stop! Help!" Savannah started to scream, Kent pulled her so hard that she got rug burns on her hips, they were sore and open, she felt wetness, blood. 

Kent pulled Savannah to him, and punched her in the side. "Fuck you!" Savannah screamed before she kicked Kent in his genitals, Savannah began to sob as she realized no one was coming to help her, no one. Where was Vincent? Savannah quickly slid under her bed trying to hide from Kent. 

She screamed when he reached for her arms under the bed. "Stop! Help me!" Savannah was crying so hard, her cheeks burned from her constantly rubbing them away to see. Once Kent got a hold of her he grabbed  fist full of her hair, her carpet burns hurt so much worse as he dragged her harshly against the carpet, once out from under the bed, Kent hit Savannah in the stomach before tossing her onto the bed, the mattress soft for only a few minutes.

She watch Kent watched as he glared down at her, "I know all about you and Vincent" Kent laughed darkly before hissing at Savannah. Frozen in fear for only a moment, Savannah finally realied hwat this was about, it was about him finding out the truth.

"Kent, stop please" Savannah pleaded. Kent just laughed in her face and pulled at her pajama bottom, Savannah punch at Kent's arms and tried scratching his face, nothing worked, and soon her legs were bare. "Stop, nooo" Savannah begged for him to leave, begged for someone to save her. 

Savannah imagines herself on the edge of a mountain, if she could just jump.. But the memory fades as Kent growls at her, grabbing her jaw to make her look at him, She was disgusted she didn't want to look. Kent reached into his back pocket for a knife, when Savannah saw it she flinched away, "No" 

It was too late when Kent had dug it into her leg, blood dripped down pretty fast and Kent licked the blood off of the knife. Sickened Savannah turned her head away. Kent pushed Savannah down holding the knife at her throat. "Enough, enjoy it" He whispers before yanking her panties away.

Kent spreads her legs and Savannah starts to fight again. Screaming. Kent cuts a small slice in Savannah's cheek. "I won't hesitate to slit your throat" Savannah didn't want to die, she wanted to live a life that her mother would appreciate. 

Kent pulls his own jeans off, and gently gets between Savannah's legs, she closses her eyes as tight she can hoping he will change his mind. But when Savannah feels him penetrate her she screams, Kent slaps her in the face once more, she tastes blood this time. 

Savannah tastes her own blood, it reminds her that she is still alive, even though the pain is almost unbearable, Savannah realizes she has to try to live through this, she needs to, Her mother wouldn't want her to give up.

Savannah hears Kent laugh and she begins to cry as she remembers painful memories form her past. Savannah's eyes black over as she looks at eh ceiling refusing to meet his eyes, his handsgrope her breast hard enough to hurt and she silent hums to herself.

Savannah's virginity would have been the most iportant thing to her. Now she has nothing of imprtance. She never remembered giving Kent permission to even take it. So what happened?

Savannah bites her lip, the blood leaks all over her tongue and it's metal taste almost makes her gag, but one more thrust and Kent is finally done. 

Without a word, or a sound Kent fixes himself, placing hi pants back on. He leaves Savannah there to bleed and be in pain. Savannah reached for her sheets, as she wraps them around herself she cries.

"Vincent..." Savannah cries even harder.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 22 22
This is the story of a "family" of friends. they are all supernaturals of some kind. The main girl is a vampire who's name is Anastasia but people ca...
614K 9.8K 21
"No! Please Peter don't do this!" I cried as I continue to try to free myself from the ropes that are tied to the bed pole. "I can't hold it anymore...
973K 39.5K 46
Julia is on the run, fleeing for her life. An army of vampires ravage her country, plundering villages and enslaving their occupants. With the vampir...
716K 16.7K 34
Kidnapped by a psychotic vampire, 22-year-old Jessica Smith doesn't really think things could get any worse until she becomes a pawn in a vampire plo...