Twisted ▷ Klaus Mikaelson [CO...

By mikaeIsons

Estella Salvatore hates Klaus Mikaelson with a passion. Klaus Mikaelson is hopelessly in love with Estella Sa... More

BEFORE READING
TWISTED
E.S & K.M AESTHETICS
PART ONE
ONE; REVENGE
TWO; LEGENDARY
THREE; ELIJAH
FOUR; THE KNOWING
FIVE; GLASS TABLE GIRLS
SIX; BEFORE
SEVEN; MOONSTONE
EIGHT; ACQUAINTANCES
NINE; UNTOUCHABLE
TEN; KNEW BETTER
ELEVEN; LOST BOY
TWELVE; BAD DECISIONS
THIRTEEN; MISGUIDED HEROES
FOURTEEN; BOY WHO CRIED WOLF
FIFTEEN; WALK AWAY
SIXTEEN; THE RUN AND GO
SEVENTEEN; WHATEVER IT TAKES
EIGHTEEN; CRYPTIC
NINETEEN; ECHOES OF SILENCE
TWENTY; DISTRUST
TWENTY-ONE; OIL ON WATER
PART TWO
TWENTY-TWO; BLOODSTREAM
TWENTY-THREE; BLEEDING OUT
TWENTY-FOUR; ALL OF THE STARS
TWENTY-FIVE; BETTER LEFT UNSAID
TWENTY-SIX; DELUSION
TWENTY-SEVEN; THE TWENTIES
TWENTY-EIGHT; REBEKAH
TWENTY-NINE; SUSPICION
THIRTY; BARELY SANE
THIRTY-ONE; ALIVE AND KICKING
THIRTY-THREE; PREDATORY SPECIES
THIRTY-FOUR; BAIT
THIRTY-FIVE; TENSE RELATIONS
THIRTY-SIX; PROTECTION
THIRTY-SEVEN; PRAY YOU CATCH ME
THIRTY-EIGHT; HOUSE OF MEMORIES
THIRTY-NINE; THE BALLAD OF ME AND MY BRAIN
FORTY; IF I BELIEVE YOU
FORTY-ONE; FAVORITE WORST NIGHTMARE
FORTY-TWO; HALF A HEART
FORTY-THREE; TELL ME A LIE
FORTY-FOUR; NOTHERN DOWNPOUR
FORTY-FIVE; HAUNTED
FORTY-SIX; CHILD'S PLAY
FORTY-SEVEN; GONER
FORTY-EIGHT; WOODEN HEARTS
FORTY-NINE PT.1; DESPAIR
FORTY-NINE PT.2; HOPE
FIFTY; Q&A
TVD FANFICTION AWARDS
"Update!!"

THIRTY-TWO; EVER THE TRUSTING

50.9K 1.3K 384
By mikaeIsons

GOAL: 10 COMMENTS

THIRTY-TWO; EVER THE TRUSTING (S3E7)

~

Estella woke to sounds of pain, making her frown immediately and rush downstairs. The blonde looked shocked when she saw her brother chained to a chair, a fireplace stoker sticking out of his chest, his ring on the ground.

Unbeknownst to them, Mason Lockwood stood there, glaring at Damon.

"Oh my god!" Estella gasped.

"Oh, you got to be kidding me," Damon moaned.

"Hurt's, doesn't it?" Mason asked, yet no one heard him.

"Low blow, Stefan. Low blow," Damon groaned out.

Stefan appeared next to his sister, his eyebrows raising.

"What the hell happened to you?" Stefan questioned, examining his brother.

"Whatever twisted ripper game this is, leave me out of it," Damon retorted, glowering at the youngest Salvatore.

"I didn't do this," Stefan said, stepping inside the parlor.

"Quit screwing around!" Damon yelled. "Estella, help me!"

"Not with that attitude," the blonde replied.

"I didn't," Stefan protested. He checked out the chains. "Pretty messed up, though, isn't it?"

"Yep," Damon snapped.

Estella walked over, pulling the iron stick from her brother's chest. Damon let out a pained scream as Estella dropped the rod and Stefan started to work on the chains. Stefan broke some of them, but decided he had much better things to do and left the siblings.

Estella huffed and walked over, breaking the rest of the chains for him.

"You always were the better sibling," Damon complimented, his voice tired.

"Stop kissing my ass and repay me later," Estella snapped. "I'm getting breakfast."

~

Estella sat in her brother's car, wind slightly blowing in her hair as he drove them over to Caroline and Bonnie.

"Greetings, Caroline. Bonnie. I think you got your voodoo wires all crossed when you got rid of Vicki Donovan," Estella informed.

"What do you mean, why?" Bonnie asked, seriously confused. She thought she eliminated the Vicki problem with Matt.

"Because I'm pretty sure I just got spit-roasted by Mason Lockwood's ghost," Damon explained.

"What?" Bonnie asked incredulously.

"And why would you think that?" Caroline inquired, slightly skeptical.

"Maybe because he chained me to a chair and shoved a hot poker in my chest. Let's just say I'm having déjà vu," Damon snapped in reply.

Caroline looked at Bonnie. "I thought you said ghosts can't interact with people," Caroline said, puzzled.

"They can't," Bonnie stated, also puzzled.

"Yeah, well, I don't have time for a vengeful Lockwood. When I kill someone, they're supposed to stay dead," Damon said. "Whatever you screwed up, fix it."

Damon drove away, his tires squeaking against the road. Estella leaned back against the car, sighing as she took in the scenery.

"Why the hell do you look so sentimental?" Damon asked his sister.

"I nearly died a couple days ago. I'm appreciating that I'm not," Estella replied. "You should be, too. I am the one who let you go from that weird torture scene."

"I know. Which is why I'm treating my baby sis to drinks at the Grill," Damon replied, smiling at her. Estella turned her head, smiling back.

~

The two siblings walked inside, taking a seat at the bar. Damon sat next to Alaric and Estella sat next to Damon. Her brother ordered two Bourbons, one for her and one for him. Alaric was about to leave until Damon spoke.

"Oh, come on. Have a drink with me. We've got trouble," Damon informed.

"No, you've got trouble," Alaric sneered. "See, we're not a team. You tried to kill me. All right? We're not friends. I don't like you anymore."

"Ah! But remember back when you liked me and we conspired to kill Uncle werewolf Mason Lockwood?" Damon asked him.

"Yeah, and?" Alaric asked, his tone harsh.

"We think he's still a little pissed," Estella explained.

~

The trio sat at the bar, discussing Mason Lockwood, until the devil himself showed up. He sat next to Estella, looking at them all.

"Mason," Damon spat.

"God, I miss whiskey," Mason commented, knocking back a shot.

Estella turned to Alaric. "Told ya."

~

"I am never going to hear the end of that damn necklace," Estella muttered to herself as she read the text message from Caroline. Apparently she and Bonnie needed it to send back the ghosts.

"One of you will pay for this, right?" Mason asked them.

"My drinks are on Damon, sorry pal," Estella said sarcastically.

"Oh, you're the bitchy sister," Mason said. "Yeah. You and that hybrid guy have some problems."

"Tell me about it," she muttered, sipping her Bourbon.

"Let's get to it," Damon stated. "I killed you. You want revenge. Get in line."

"Actually, I want an apology," Mason corrected.

Estella snorted and Alaric laughed. "Good luck with that," they both said.

"Don't you have a family to haunt?" Damon asked him. "You know your nephew has turned into a mindless hybrid minion."

"That's why I'm here. To help Tyler," Mason informed.

"Well, sorry to break it to you, buddy, but Tyler can't be helped," Damon remarked. "At least not while Klaus is alive. Which is, like, always."

"Not necessarily. Not if you found a weapon that could kill him," Mason responded.

"There is no weapon—"

"—What do you know?" Estella asked and interrupting her brother, sitting up to hear about a potential weapon to kill the guy she hated most.

"I know your brother needs to apologize," Mason said.

"You got to be kidding me," Damon groaned, rubbing his face.

"Are you incapable of remorse?" Alaric hissed at him. "Just apologize!"

"You're right. I didn't have to kill you," Damon admitted. "I do a lot of things I don't have to do."

Estella looked at Mason with a shrug. "Best you're gonna get." Mason laughed and stood up.

"Meet me at the old Lockwood cellar. Bring a shovel." Mason looked at Alaric then back to the Salvatore's. "Come alone."

"What, you're gonna bury us alive?" Damon asked him, getting defensive about the possible threat against him and his sister.

"Don't tempt me," Mason replied then left. Estella watched him go then turned to the two men.

"He seems nice," Estella commented sarcastically.

~

At night, Estella and Damon travelled to the Lockwood cellar. Damon carried a shovel while Estella had wolfsbane ("Just in case," Damon said, shoving it at her). They walked down and followed the path until they stumbled upon Mason.

"I'm surprised you two showed," Mason said to them.

"You put a snag in my only other Klaus lead. So I'd say I'm highly motivated," Damon remarked.

Mason handed Estella a lantern, making her grasp it in her hands. She looked at him, waiting for the werewolf/ghost to lead the way.

"Mikael? Yeah. That didn't turn out so great, did it?" Mason said. Estella's eyes widened at the mention of Mikael.

There was no way Damon was rising Mikael, was he?

"How do you know so much?" Estella asked, suspicious of Mason.

"There's not much to do on the other side but sit around and watch other people screw things up," Mason replied and started walking. The two followed his lead but stayed behind him, not allowing Mason to have an advantage.

"What are we looking for?" Damon asked.

"There's an old Lockwood family legend about a weapon that can kill an Original vampire. Like the rest of their secrets, they kept it buried," Mason explained. He took the shovel and tried to break the wall, yet it was no use.

"Oh, come on, give me the thing," Damon demanded, grabbing the shovel. He used his vampire strength to break the rock, creating a small hole.

The trio stuck their heads through it, shining the lanterns around to see anything.

"Go for it," Mason said to them.

"You first," Damon responded.

"What, you think I'm leading you into a trap?" Mason questioned.

"Thought crossed my mind," Estella said, looking up at him. Mason scowled and climbed in first.

~

The trio continued to walk around the cellar. Estella was rapidly growing bored without finding anything that even mentioned the Originals.

"I'm still waiting for the other shoe to drop. Your motives are deceptively pure," Damon remarked. Estella rolled her eyes, growing tired of her brother already.

"You talk the talk, but I know you'll do anything for your siblings," Mason stated confidently. "You won't screw me over as long as we have the same agenda."

"I'm supposed to believe you're not going to screw me over?" Damon asked him incredulously.

The three stopped, there having two directions to travel down.

"All right. Which way?" Estella asked the werewolf/ghost.

"I don't know. Flip a coin," Mason replied.

"Aren't you supposed to be all-knowing?" Estella questioned with a raised eyebrow.

"I'm a ghost. I'm not God. Go left," Mason guessed.

Damon, telling his sister to stay put, walked down the other one. Mason rolled his eyes when he heard Damon get impaled. Estella huffed.

"Get a shovel," she said to him. Mason nodded and walked away, quickly grabbing a shovel and handing it to her.

The blonde walked down the tunnel and saw her brother hit with stakes coated with vervain.

"Oh, I'm having a bad day," Damon groaned.

"Thought you might need this," Estella said, waving the shovel. She broke the sticks with the shovel, having Mason remove them from Damon because of the vervain.

"You're welcome," Mason snapped sarcastically.

"What's your game, man? I killed you. I jammed my fist into your chest. I ripped your heart out. There's no way this whole buddy-trust act is real," Damon argued.

"You know what the other side is like? We're all alone. We watch the people we left behind and we regret our decisions. That's it," Mason responded. "Look, I can't change what happened to me. But maybe I can change what happens to Tyler. I don't need revenge, Damon. I need redemption."

~

The three walked down the tunnels, going deeper until Estella and Damon hit an invisible barrier while Mason continued to walk.

"God! This is not happening," Estella groaned.

"What now?" Mason asked, annoyed with them.

"We can't get through. It's like we're not invited in," Estella explained.

Mason continued to walk, making Damon call out, "Wait!"

"I'm not stopping just 'cause you two are stuck," Mason said to them. "I'll let you guys know what I find."

"Yeah, but..."

"Looks like you're gonna have to trust me," Mason remarked with a smug smirk. Estella rolled her eyes, leaning up against the wall.

Mason walked inside. Estella heard a small gasp of shock from him, making her perk up.

"So, what'd you find?" Damon asked him.

"It's in..." Mason's voice was cut off suddenly, causing Estella and Damon to panic. They locked eyes, both of them silently knowing what it meant.

"Bonnie just had to reverse the curse now," Estella said with a shake of her head.

"What do we do?" Damon asked his sister.

"Who's a human you trust?" Damon thought for a moment. "Call them and tell them to get their ass over here."

~

guys, could you try and comment a little more? I have a comment update thing but I actually had to ask one of my friends to comment like 4 times so I could update. that really sucks as an author to not have responsive readers.

-holly

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 7K 38
Despite knowing what she was in for, she made a choice to help the Crescent Wolf Pack, believing that it could bring the prosperity and peace they'd...
127K 2.8K 22
Ava has felt pain but nothing like the pain she is feeling now. Losing her daughter, Hope, and her brother, Damon, dying caused her to distance herse...
2M 59.1K 42
divine violence 𓍢ִ໋ the vampire diaries 𓍢ִ໋ klaus mikaelson x fem!oc 𓍢ִ໋ season two - four 𓍢ִ໋ april, 2021
659K 17.7K 26
Arabella Mikaelson was ready to protect Damon Salvatore from her family by letting him go, but he had different plans for their love story. [SISTER...