Twisted ▷ Klaus Mikaelson [CO...

By mikaeIsons

Estella Salvatore hates Klaus Mikaelson with a passion. Klaus Mikaelson is hopelessly in love with Estella Sa... More

BEFORE READING
TWISTED
E.S & K.M AESTHETICS
PART ONE
ONE; REVENGE
TWO; LEGENDARY
THREE; ELIJAH
FOUR; THE KNOWING
FIVE; GLASS TABLE GIRLS
SIX; BEFORE
SEVEN; MOONSTONE
EIGHT; ACQUAINTANCES
NINE; UNTOUCHABLE
TEN; KNEW BETTER
ELEVEN; LOST BOY
TWELVE; BAD DECISIONS
THIRTEEN; MISGUIDED HEROES
FOURTEEN; BOY WHO CRIED WOLF
FIFTEEN; WALK AWAY
SIXTEEN; THE RUN AND GO
SEVENTEEN; WHATEVER IT TAKES
EIGHTEEN; CRYPTIC
NINETEEN; ECHOES OF SILENCE
TWENTY; DISTRUST
TWENTY-ONE; OIL ON WATER
PART TWO
TWENTY-TWO; BLOODSTREAM
TWENTY-THREE; BLEEDING OUT
TWENTY-FOUR; ALL OF THE STARS
TWENTY-FIVE; BETTER LEFT UNSAID
TWENTY-SIX; DELUSION
TWENTY-SEVEN; THE TWENTIES
TWENTY-EIGHT; REBEKAH
THIRTY; BARELY SANE
THIRTY-ONE; ALIVE AND KICKING
THIRTY-TWO; EVER THE TRUSTING
THIRTY-THREE; PREDATORY SPECIES
THIRTY-FOUR; BAIT
THIRTY-FIVE; TENSE RELATIONS
THIRTY-SIX; PROTECTION
THIRTY-SEVEN; PRAY YOU CATCH ME
THIRTY-EIGHT; HOUSE OF MEMORIES
THIRTY-NINE; THE BALLAD OF ME AND MY BRAIN
FORTY; IF I BELIEVE YOU
FORTY-ONE; FAVORITE WORST NIGHTMARE
FORTY-TWO; HALF A HEART
FORTY-THREE; TELL ME A LIE
FORTY-FOUR; NOTHERN DOWNPOUR
FORTY-FIVE; HAUNTED
FORTY-SIX; CHILD'S PLAY
FORTY-SEVEN; GONER
FORTY-EIGHT; WOODEN HEARTS
FORTY-NINE PT.1; DESPAIR
FORTY-NINE PT.2; HOPE
FIFTY; Q&A
TVD FANFICTION AWARDS
"Update!!"

TWENTY-NINE; SUSPICION

54.9K 1.4K 900
By mikaeIsons

GOAL: 15 COMMENTS

TWENTY-NINE; SUSPICION (S3E4)

~

"You left us," Rebekah said with a pout on her face as Stefan walked through the doors of Gloria's bar. Estella looked up from her Bourbon to watch her younger brother come in before she turned her attention to the working witch.

"Yeah, sorry. Retail therapy was making my head explode," Stefan remarked.

"Tell me about it," Estella muttered, drinking her Bourbon before she rested her head on Klaus' shoulder.

"What's she doing?" Stefan asked the three.

"She's failing," Klaus replied bitterly.

"It's hard to find something when you don't have anything to go on," Gloria retorted.

"Then use Rebekah. She only wore it for a thousand years," Estella drawled sarcastically.

"See? Now the smart one offers a solution," Gloria stated. Estella smirked and looked up Klaus. He rolled his eyes at her, sipping his drink. Rebekah strutted over to Gloria. "All right, give me your hand, sweetheart."

"She's, uh, she's looking for the necklace, huh?" Stefan asked Klaus.

Estella hummed in response, watching Gloria's movements. She muttered a few words in Latin before she spoke again, "I can sense something."

Estella took her head off Klaus' shoulder and sat up, more engrossed. Gloria continued to chant until she finally pulled away from Rebekah's hand. The blonde watched her intently, scanning the witch's face.

"I found it," she stated.

"So where is it?" Rebekah asked Gloria eagerly.

"It doesn't work like that, doll. I get images. There's a girl with her friends--"

"--Yes, a dead girl with dead friends, if I don't get my necklace back," Rebekah interrupted Gloria.

"Well, I'll have to dive back in to get the details," Gloria replied.

"So dive," Klaus ordered.

"I need more time." Klaus stood up and walked close over to Gloria. "And space. You're harshing my ju-ju." Estella narrowed her eyes at the witch; she was avoiding telling Klaus and Rebekah something about what she found out.

"We can wait," Klaus said.

"I'm sure you can. But that's not what I asked," Gloria snapped. Estella rolled her eyes and grabbed Klaus' arm, dragging him back.

"Give the witch her time and space. She'll tell you your information," Estella said to him. "Let's come back later. We're all getting hungry."

Klaus looked reluctant, making Estella sigh and bring her lips up to his ear. "I'll let you pick who we eat," Estella said in a quiet voice. She kissed his ear lightly before she walked away from him.

Stefan looked slightly disgusted with his sister, making Rebekah chuckle as she said, "You get used to it. Let's go eat."

~

Estella shoved off the dead girl she was previously drinking from. She wiped around her lips to clear away the blood and dug in her pocket to find lipgloss. Taking that and her phone out, she applied a new coat to her lips.

"My girl's dead. I'm bored," Rebekah said.

"You weren't kidding about being hungry," Klaus said to Stefan, who was devouring the girl like she was a treat.

"Yeah. It's been a long day," Stefan said, pulling away from the girl he was drinking from.

"Try being related to her," Klaus remarked, nodding his head towards Rebekah.

"You're being mean," Rebekah whined. Stefan chuckled at Klaus' statement. "And why are you being mean? You used to love me."

"It's been ninety years, Rebekah. Give him a minute," Klaus said to his sister.

"Why are you taking his side?" Rebekah asked her brother incredulously.

"Because, my dear sister, I feel pity for any man who doesn't give you what you want," Klaus quipped. Estella snickered.

"Will you stop making me out to be a brat? I am not a brat!" Rebekah exclaimed.

"A thousand years of life experience says otherwise," Klaus sang.

"Please. I bet Estella wasn't a walk in the park," Rebekah retorted.

"I am a great sister, thank you very much," Estella replied.

"No, not really," Stefan counteracted. Estella's mouth dropped open slightly.

"Excuse me? I made you and Damon pies, like, everyday!" The blonde stated.

"You went through just about fifteen nannies until you left," Stefan pointed out.

"All of them wanted me writing poetry and baking. I wasn't going to waste my time when I could be doing better things," Estella stated.

"You were a smartass," Stefan declared.

"A smartass?" Estella asked him disbelievingly. "You mean I corrected you whenever you were wrong? I was doing justice. You can't blame me."

"Bad attitude most of the time," Stefan continued.

"She still has that," Klaus remarked. Estella whipped around to glare at him.

"I'm leaving. You are all terrible," Estella snapped.

"I'll come with you," Stefan said, getting up to follow his sister.

"Where is he going?" Rebekah asked her brother.

"To write a name on the wall. It's a long story," Klaus responded.

~

Estella sighed as she walked around the streets of Chicago. Stefan had gone to talk with Gloria while she decided against it, not fully trusting the witch. Gloria was up to something and Estella would rather not get involved.

"You look gloomy," a familiar voice said. Estella groaned, turning her head to look at Katherine.

"Why are you following me?" Estella questioned. "I would like to think in peace."

"Come on, talk to me. I'll help you dig through all that mushy Klaus love," Katherine remarked.

Estella huffed. "If I do, will you leave me alone?" She inquired.

"Scouts honor," she drawled sarcastically.

"Fine," Estella muttered. "I still hate him for breaking my heart. But, I really want to be with him. Basically, I'm torn."

"Well, you're still hurting and you have yet to get revenge, right?" Katherine asked the blonde. She stayed silent. "See. Come on, you and I both know you want to plot something against him. Don't lie and tell me you haven't thought about it."

"What are you saying? I kill him?" Estella asked, frustrated.

"Not physically, because that's impossible. Rip his heart out metaphorically," Katherine responded. "Break him. Say you never loved him, say you'll hate him for an eternity, whatever. You want revenge, that's the best way."

Estella thought about it. She did want an actual revenge plot, and who better to help her than Katherine? "I'll do it, but not right now. We need to save Stefan from his impending doom."

"What the hell does that mean?" Katherine asked the vampire.

"It means that Stefan went to go see the creepy witch, Gloria. I'm suspicious of her," Estella said.

"I know better than to not trust your instincts," Katherine muttered.

Estella smirked slightly as she turned on her heel, walking towards the bar. She listened in, hearing Gloria's voice and Stefan's pained groans. Her blood boiled in anger, very much wanting to stalk in and kill the witch. Yet she knew Gloria was powerful, so she had to use surprise.

The blonde silently sped inside, stopping right behind Gloria. She scrunched up her nose as she examined the scene—Stefan was bloody and Gloria was chanting.

"Well, this is creepy," Estella commented. Gloria whipped around, eyes wide.

"I pegged you for the smart one," Gloria stated. Estella rolled her eyes and snapped the witch's neck, bored with her already.

Katherine stood next to the blonde and smirked down at Stefan. "Maybe you do need my help after all."

~

Stefan, now fully healed, was wrapping Gloria in a body bag as Katherine and Estella sat on a bar table.

"So, I've been thinking of your guys' diabolical plan," Katherine remarked.

"Oh, do tell," Estella said sarcastically.

"Well, you must know that Klaus is too paranoid to ever fully trust you. But the sister, she loves you like it was yesterday. She's the easier mark. But you can't just pretend to care, because Klaus will know better, so you do the opposite. You bond with him; make her feel left out. That will only make her want you more," Katherine explained to them.

"Oh! So you mean, I'm, uh, I'm taking a page out of the Katherine Pierce playbook," Stefan said.

"The only question is why? I mean, I get it, you want to keep Klaus away from Mystic Falls, but...What else do you expect to get from it?" Katherine questioned herself. She thought for a moment about it.

"You know what's funny? You keep talking to us like we actually trust you enough to tell you anything," Stefan declared.

"Oh, come on, Stefan, we're beyond that. I saved you from Hilda the high voodoo priestess," Katherine responded.

Stefan sighed and spoke reluctantly, "Okay. I knew them, back in the twenties. They were running from someone. Someone who scared them."

Estella swallowed thickly. She knew who Stefan was talking about and she also knew that if Stefan were to bring him back, hell would rise.

"A hunter. I heard stories about him centuries ago," Katherine informed.

"Don't you want to know why an Original vampire who can't be killed is afraid of a vampire Hunter?" Stefan taunted the older vampire.

"If you're planning on making a move against Klaus...I want in," Katherine stated. Estella scoffed.

"That's good. It's good to want things, Katherine," Estella quipped, patting her shoulder and starting to walk away from her.

"Estella..." Katherine trailed off.

"Katherine. We're in this alone. If you're looking for a diabolical partner in crime, I suggest you look elsewhere," Estella snapped.

The two Salvatore siblings walked out the door, carrying Gloria's dead body with them.

~

Estella and Stefan walked back inside the warehouse, frowning when they didn't see Klaus. Estella looked around before her eyes settled on the coffins. She sighed, wishing she could undagger them all.

"You two are back. Finally. Nik went to check on the witch," Rebekah informed.

She noticed Estella tracing the coffins and stopped next to her. "Dreary, isn't it? The family cargo," Rebekah muttered.

"Why don't you undagger them?" Stefan inquired.

"Because he would hunt me down and kill me. He's a vindictive little bastard, my brother," Rebekah explained.

"But you still care about him. Why?" Stefan questioned.

"Same reason your sister does. It's exhausting to hate someone for a long time," Rebekah stated.

Estella felt her stomach drop slightly. Rebekah didn't know she planned on crushing Klaus' heart in a few days.

The blonde vampire looked up to see that Stefan and Rebekah chatting. She left them to speak, knowing they both deserved some catching up. Estella decided to pull out her phone, looking through it until their conversation became different. Rebekah already called him out for a lie, making Estella tense.

Klaus stormed in, an angry expression on his face as he spoke, "Gloria's gone. She's cleared out. We need to find a new witch immediately." Klaus stopped to look at Rebekah and Stefan.

"What's going on?" He asked the two.

"Something's wrong. He was asking about Mikael," Rebekah said. "He's not with us, Nik. I can sense it."

"What?" Estella asked, getting up from her seat and walking towards them.

"She's wrong," Stefan argued. "Klaus..."

Klaus didn't respond, rushing over to him to snap his neck. Estella's eyes widened. "Klaus!" She shouted.

"Sorry, love, but I can't have you complaining," Klaus said.

Estella frowned before she backed up. Klaus sped over quickly, bringing his hands up and cracking her neck, sending the blonde into darkness.

~

lol next chapter is a shit storm so be ready guys.

-holly

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

738 46 8
❝ 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐅 𝐎𝐅 𝐈𝐓 ❞ ✼ 〚 the vampire diaries universe x fem! mikaelson! oc 〛 〖 the vam...
14.5K 129 29
The Unknown Salvatore is about this 17 year old girl, Addison, who moves to Mystic Falls to meet her father, Zach Salvatore. When see gets to Mystic...
44.2K 1.5K 36
Rosalie Salvatore and Klaus Mikaelson left for New Orleans. When her visions and nightmares get worse and then she is faced with the most difficult c...
44.9K 955 18
A foster child, Olivia, befriended Luka who moved to mystic falls with his father. He had told her he was a witch and about the whole supernatural go...