Aqua (book 1 out of 3)

By cactiintheforest

(book 1 out of 3) (completed) Ariadne Bayou had a pretty normal life. She just moved to Dewie creek, South Ca... More

"hillo"
the nook
Mr. Strong Arms
fishing
"I'm here for a reason"
Jessie Thetys Bayou
sirens blessing
"Barely Immortal"
Swimming with Cole
"My fingers are... Pruning. Ew"
"Think of water"
Coles Dad
Coles POV
Twenty one miles from home
Quinns Talk
3rd pov
Fishers
Fishers
Fishers (part 2)
Exhilarating
Australia
Who skylar?
Fever
The end
Fan Art

Ouranos

71 2 2
By cactiintheforest

Hello there, fellow... Readers. I need a reader nickname for you guys.
Okay, things to discuss-
Ouranos- first chapter coming out tonight. YAY.
Aqua- Ariadne and Cole and of course all the other characters WILL be in the other books. Thetys, and Jemma will leave in mid book, I can't tell you right now, cause that be spoilers.
Thanatos- this is the third book, can't tell you much right now, but I can tell you.., there's a lot of feels. I already wrote the first couple of chapters, and kind of cried. No joke.
So good bye! And.. ENJOY THE TRAILER! 😍😍😍😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

403 40 8
Elara Dillan cherished her peaceful days spent working in her Grandfather's local bookstore located on in a popular beachtown: Wave Crest, along the...
1.3K 74 22
TRIGGER WARNING! This story contains themes of self-harm and suicide. If you are unable to handle these themes in your current state of mind, please...
1K 240 15
"Just one more question. Well, two questions. Did the Goddess ever get her voice back, and has anyone met her?" "She did, but no one knows how. It's...
367 53 36
Everyone is always so excited about their 21st birthday. It means you can drink and go out to clubs. Which are the normal things that you usually do...