INTRICATE - Brian Quinn.

By kaylenpastarr

A BQ sequel. Although can be read as a separate story. More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8 - The Time Jump
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
ANNOUNCEMENT
23
24
INTRICATE

11

2.1K 31 20
By kaylenpastarr

"I can't believe that you have subjected me to this" I said, as Brian returned to the table with our first round of drinks, placing my glass in front of me before licking his finger where it had spilled over.

"I didn't subject you to anything, you were easily won over." He stated matter-of-factly, causing me to roll my eyes.

It suddenly fell silent, besides the murmurs of the many voices surrounding us. Neither of us knew what to say, and that was very unlike us.

"I can't believe our son turned one today" I sighed, trying my best to start some type of conversation.

"Me neither" he said, after a mouthful of his beer, clenching his face at the realization of how cold his drink was. "I still can't believe that I even have a son. Some days I sit there and just think 'damn, I have a kid!' It's still crazy to me"

"I know, but crazy good" I smiled, hoping he had meant it in the same context as me.

"Oh definitely" he smiled even bigger.

"Do you ever wonder what would of happened with us if James hadn't come along?" I asked, curiosity taking ahold of me.

"In what respect?" He asked.

"Just in a if I didn't get pregnant, do you think we would have even been boyfriend and girlfriend in the first place, or would we had just been friends with benefits?"

"Shouldn't I be the one asking you that question?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Why?" I questioned, confused.

"Well you were the one always up for sex, you didn't want a relationship at all."

"Oh quit with that smug face" I laughed, it was true, but I definitely was not being a sex pest, we both equally enjoyed the others body quite the bit.

"The sex was fucking crazy, though" he shook his head in disbelief, then taking a sip of his drink. "I remember the nights in between seeing you the most. I drove myself crazy. I was the definition of pussy whipped, always wanting more"

"And now I'm just a boring mom, right?"

"Hey you could still be crazy in the sack, I'm not faulting your skills"

I got lost in thought after hearing those words, realizing how much of a difference in my life there was between me back then and me now.

"I mean, it's definitely hard to be up to that standard these days"

"Two second Tyler busting his nut too quick?" His banter towards Tyler returning once more. Me again not knowing what to say. "Your lack of answer confirms that in my head, you know"

"It's definitely just.... different with him, I suppose?"

"You're confirming. Thank you" he said, cheersing his glass in my direction before finishing his glass.

"No, no.. You're just, you know, different" I knew what I wanted to say, but I couldn't bring myself to say it.

"How?"

"You're just.. bigger" I finally blurted out, causing him to throw his head back in laughter, smiling from ear to ear, completely amused by this news. "And he hasn't ever gone down on me.. like, ever" his look changing from pure amusement to bewilderment instantly.

"The dude is not a real man at all" he winked. "I'm gonna get us another drink, maybe a couple shots, I've just noticed that alcohol is landing me with golden information" he said, before getting up from our table and walking over to the bar.

-

4 drinks and many shots later, I was definitely feeling the affects of the alcohol warm my body. Q and I had been at the bar for a little over four hours now, and none of us seemed to have any intention of slowing down. The only issue was the bar was about to close, so we had to move the party onwards, so we made our way to Q's hotel room, and ordered a few bottles of wine and an insane amount of food that we would be both regretting in the morning along with the accompanied hangover.

After finishing one bottle, Q popped open the second, fizz flowing everywhere from the bottle, and him being slightly drunk found the best option to help stop the mess was to lick the bottle to save some of the liquid.

"That's the most tongue action you've seen in months, right?" he laughed deeplyt at his own joke. But even I couldn't help but laugh at that one, he was right after all. "I still can't get over that, what a selfish pig. I can practically still feel you pulling my hair from when I used to eat you so good" I choked on the drink I was trying to swallow in the same moment.

"Brian!" I scoffed, hitting his arm.

"What!" He announced like he had done nothing wrong. "I was just saying"

"Oh I could tell"

"So I gotta ask, has he ever even made you orgasm?"

"Why are you so interested in my sex life all of a sudden?"

"Because I like to hear how I'm better, it makes me feel better about someone else fucking you, knowing if he's doing a bad job. But at the same time, I feel sorry for you"

"You're definitely drunk right now" I stated.

"I'm definitely not" he answered, "I've drank less than you. And you're still a prude"

"I am not an prude!"

"So then tell me, has he ever made you orgasm?"

"No. No he has never made me orgasm, his dick is small and all he cares about is getting himself off. Does that make your ego feel better now?"

"Yes, actually" he smiled that smug smile once more, before swigging from the bottle. "Do you miss it?"

"Miss what, your ego?"

"No, feeling good"

"When was the last time you got laid?" I asked, questioning his behavior tonight. It wasn't that I was uncomfortable, I just had to remember that there were certain things I couldnt discuss whilst I had a boyfriend.

"When was the last time you orgasmed?" He asked, which I shrugged in response, honestly not knowing. "That's my answer" he said. "Let's do some tequila shots, I need to forget how lame my game is right now".

As much as he stated that he wasn't drunk, and that he had drunk less than me, it wasn't all complete truth. He was definitely tipsy at least. I knew Brian, I knew when he had a decent amount of alcohol in his system that he began to talk about sex more often than usual.

Half an hour later I had thrown in my drinking towel to stop myself from vomitting. I was definitely way more relaxed now, much to Q's pleasure.

"You wanna play spin the bottle?"

"You can't play spin the bottle with just two people, idiot" I giggled at the suggestion.

"They also say you cant play as an adult but I'm still gonna, so with two people, sure we can"

"I have a boyfriend, we can't be playing games like that" I pouted out my bottom lip.

"You're no fun with a boyfriend" he bluntly said.

"I am too." I replied in return.

"So prove it then"

"And how might I do that?"

He sat there for a moment, thinking through what his answer would be, before that familiar mischievous look took ahold of his face.

"Actually, it's more of an offer, but you just have to agree to it first"

"Go on.." I said, beginning to wonder what he had come up with.

"I'll spin the bottle. And if it lands on me, then you can get away with the boring I have a boyfriend card, and stay forever unpleasured. And if it lands on you... " I motioned my hand to speed up his answer. "Then I go down on you.. until you cum" he gave me a look, reading my facial expressions, hoping they wouldn't turn to those of an angry sort. I soon raised my eyebrows in shock, that being the last thing that I expected to hear him say. I wanted to answer, I wanted nothing more than to have no ties in the world right now and potentially succumb myself to one of the most pleasurable things that I had the luckiness to once enjoy. I wanted to answer, but with him I never had one. "You have a boyfriend, I get it, I shouldn't have said anythi.."

"Spin it" I interrupted.

"What?" He asked, surprised by my answer.

"Just spin the bottle, before I over think this"

I don't know where the sudden confidence and change in my mind had come from, but there was a 50% chance that it would land on nothing. But then there was that 50% that could leave me with the most addictive relief I had ever experienced, and maybe it was that addiction that lead me to contemplate cheating on my boyfriend.

He placed the empty bottle between us, spinning it with as much force as it needed, us both sat on either side like we were both 16 years old, waiting for it to stop and point at either him or myself.

As it began to slow down, I closed my eyes, hoping that it would land on me, but knowing full well that it shouldn't.

"Oh" I heard Brian's voice alert that it had stopped. I opened my eyes to see the empty wine bottle facing towards him. My mood flattening at being so close to feeling his tongue word wonders on my body once more, before it got pulled away just as quickly. "Probably for the best, right?" He laughed awkwardly.

"Probably" I smiled just as awkwardly back. The sexual tension in the room was thicker than ice in January, but either one of us knew that we couldn't act upon it.

"We should probably go to bed now?" He asked, pointing towards the bed, me nodding in response. Us both acting like the last five minutes didn't even happen.

We had both earlier on decided that we were going to be staying here tonight. A much less awkward decision when you hadn't just made a deal to receive oral sex from him and then be denied it.

I climbed into bed, switching on the bedside lamp before Brian turned the ceiling light off. He walked over to his side, and I watched as he unclasped his belt buckle, before sliding his pants down, pretending I had my eyes shut the whole time when he turned around.

As I turned over in bed, I came into contact with something. And I knew exactly what that something was.

"Oh my god, do you have a boner right now?" I moved to lay on my back, covering my smile with my hands.

"You think we're gonna go through all that and for me to not be turned on?" He said, like it was the most normal thing in the world, which it was, because I was equally just as turned on, I just luckily avoided situations like those. My next move coming to you by yours truly - alcohol. Raising the blanket slightly, I moved my head to look under, before Brian caught on to what I was doing.

"What are you doing?" He asked, obviously knowing but trying to play himself of as innocent,

"Just trying to have a quick peak" I giggled, pulling the blanket out of his grasp that he had just covered himself with.

"At my dick?"

"Mhmm" I said, pulling once more. "Now move your hand" I pulled even harder, the blanket coming out from his grasp, his prominent boner on clear show through his boxers, causing me to giggle once more, before putting the blanket down.

"You're so weird" Brian laid on his back, and I shuffled in closer to him, laying on my side, resting my hand on his stomach, before slowly running them down further. He knew exactly what I was doing, and I knew that he was going to be the last person to stop me. My fingers travelled further, until they met the waist band of his underwear, before I slowly slipped them in, grasping his dick in my hand, wasting no time whatsoever as I started to jack him off. I rested my chin on his shoulder, watching his face the best I could in the dim light of the lamp, accompanied by the fogginess of the alcohol clouding my vision. I could hear the sounds of his breath catching in his throat, accompanied by the sound of my hand rubbing under the fabric of his underwear and blanket.

I couldn't bear it any longer, after only just missing out on the opportunity, I feel like I had teased myself more for going along with the whole bottle game in the first place. Brian didn't need telling twice, he was just as hungry as I was.

"Fuck the game" he announced, pushing me onto my back before disappearing under the blanket. I felt his fingers tuck under the waist of my pants, pulling them down along with my underwear, pushing my legs apart and over his shoulders once he had rid my clothing to the floor. I felt both of his hands run down either side of my folds, parting me gently with his fingers before I felt the wet warmth of his tongue dig deep into my most intimate area. A feeling I had yet to feel in almost 7 months, a feeling that was just as great as I remembered it to be and he had only just started.

"Oh my god, Brian" I moaned, my hands instantly roaming straight to his hair, causing me to smile and bite down on my bottom lip remembering what he had said earlier about me doing this exact gesture. The movements of his tongue now speeding up and becoming more sloppy with how they were planted. All I could see was the movement of his head underneath the blanket, but the feeling of how he worked his tongue in all different motions had goosebumps forming all over my body. He retracted himself for a short moment, before I felt him crawl up my body, his hair all over the place as he popped his head out from under the blanket. I began to worry that he had had a change of heart, and wanted to stop.

"Sorry I just needed air" he laughed, causing me to laugh too.

"Oh, good. I don't want you to stop" I said, placing my hand into his hair, rummaging my fingers slowly on his scalp as he hovered above my body.

"Oh I'm not stopping until you come. Whether we're playing by the games rules or not" he raised his eyebrows, giving me a seductive look.

I slid my hands from his hair until they were on either side of his face, hinting at him to lean in and kiss me, him picking up on the hint instantly, before his lips were planted on mine once more. His tongue wasting no time running across my bottom lip before battling for dominance against my own, the whole time his clothed hard length rubbing over my bare bottom half, causing me to moan into the kiss. I reached my hand into his underwear once more, leaving one hand rested on his face as we continued to make out. Gripping his dick, I arched my back, rubbing the tip of his dick up and down repeatedly over my clit, causing myself pleasure using him as a choice of weapon. He groaned deeply into my mouth, before pushing his hips down, the head of his penis slightly entering my entrance, but not completely. I reached both of my hands around to his backside, pulling him in closer to my core, letting him know that I was done playing games now. I just needed him inside me. His own hand reaching down inbetween us, pushing his boxers down, then flicking them off using his leg, he then grabbed his member, lining himself up before pushing himself slowly into my opening, letting me adjust to his size. Gripping his shoulder with one hand, the other clenching the pillow behind me, I slowly began to feel the pleasure over take the uncomfortable feeling as I adjusted. The same pleasure he had given me multiple times before, which I had fantasized about almost every time I had been in bed with Tyler. There had to be a reason why we ended up in bed with each other every time we were around one another, and my only explanation was that it was because it was more than right.

I flipped him over so that I was now on top, sinking slowly down onto his length, watching him watch as he disappeared inside my core, throwing his head onto his pillow once he had been fully engulfed.

"This was not what I had expected when I invited you out tonight" he chuckled through a big exhale, awaiting my movement to start.

"Me neither" I said, before rolling my hips slowly, his fingertips gripping into my sides harder at the rhythm.

After I had gained a steady pace, Brian decided to intercept, bending his legs at the knees underneath me, before thrusting up into me at an impeccable speed. I couldn't continue the rolling of my hips, the pleasure was all too much. His thrusts became faster, his spare hand went from my hip to my clit as he began rubbing circles, I couldn't contain the string of intense moans escaping my mouth, and the grip my nails had on his chest caused us both to laugh slightly as he could tell I hadn't felt this good in a long, long time. I moved one hand from his chest and kissed him, us both moaning into the others mouth.

"Get up" he said, after pulling away from the kiss. I retracted myself from him, awaiting further instruction, which he did not give. He came and knelt in between my legs, before pulling his shirt off. "Turn over" he motioned for me to get into doggy style.

This time when he had entered me, the position and his size seeming more noticeable then ever as he plunged into me, gripping the sheets as he did this. He wrapped my hair in his hand, tugging it, whines full with need filling the room. His thrusts now insatiably hard, hips colliding with my ass that he couldn't stop grabbing, moans increasing in volume and pitch, he knew I was close, and began pulling my hair tighter as he upped his force.

"You gonna cum for me?" He growled in my ear before turning my head to look at him, he knew I was on the brink of an orgasm.

I couldn't get any words out because I was too overwhelmed with pleasure. I heard him chuckle in my ear, knowing my moans were his favorite thing, they always were like music to his ears. A reward, because he knew he was giving me something which he thought I deserved. I could hear his moans begin to sound more desperate, he knew he felt himself ready to burst, but he knew he needed to get me over the edge first, something that I was beginning to feel in the pit of my stomach for the first time in a while.

He reach his hand around my front, and as he began to rub my clit faster, I came udone beneath him, trying my best not to collapse on my shaky limbs. Brian pumped a few more thrusts before I felt him pull out, groaning loudly as he finished himself on my back. He stayed behind me, hand on my hip, until he caught his breath, before laying on his back next to me panting, his hair sticking to his slightly damp forehead.

"Fucking hell" he panted heavily beside me.

"Yeah thanks for just leaving that there" I said, before getting up and walking to the adjoining bathroom, grabbing some tissues and walking back out, throwing them on Brian before turning my back to him so he could clean up his mess that he had just left.

"Oh, my bad" he began laughing, before grabbing the tissue and wiping my lower back. I soon laid down after, pulling the blanket over the pair of us. The sun was now beginning to peak through the curtain, and I knew it had to be later than 5am.

"We should probably actually get some sleep now" I suggested as I looked over at the daylight coming through the drapes. As I waited for what Brian was to say next, I was instead met with the sound of his light snoring. I can't believe that this had happened again. And most importantly, why did it never feel wrong?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.9K 311 25
wะฝere ั‚ะฝe devฮนl า“ฮฑllั• า“or ั‚ะฝe ษขษชส€สŸ แด›สœแด€แด› แดกแด€ษดแด›s แด›แด ส™แด‡แด€แด› สœษชแด แดกษชแด›สœ แด€ ษขแดœษชแด›แด€ส€ ๐˜–๐˜ค๐˜น๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜. ๐˜‹๐˜– ๐˜•๏ฟฝ...
241K 4.5K 32
This is just for ideas I have in the middle of the night that I need to write about.
27.6K 525 29
Due to having the disclaimer ignored, this story is done. If you want more ship stuff (NOT SAL/Q OR SAL/MURR) then follow @JoeGattoMatters because th...
1.1K 54 6
There no Story Description, so read it or not