Divergent

Par AltoPentaholic

*THIRD BOOK IN THE DIFFERENT SERIES* Five months have passed since Melody and Jordyn were born. Everything is... Plus

*Preview*
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
Sorry...D:
11
...
12
:3
13
14
Another Preview
15
16
17
The Big Surpise...;)
18, Part One
Summary for new story...;)
18, Part Two
19
20
21
22
23
^•^
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
-.-
33
FALSE ALARM
34
35
36
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
CUTENESS OVERLOAD!!! +Important Message
49
50
51
52
53
#RIPCaitlyn
54
55
Epilouge
Explanation/Surprise
CHECK IT OUT!

37

932 68 111
Par AltoPentaholic

TAVI WEDDING!!! ^_^

Mitch spun around in his dress once, smiling at Tori while doing so. She smiled at him weakly, taking deep breaths as she waited for her dad. Scott held Melody in his arms while Kevin held Ariel. Jordyn was in Tori's mom's arms while her friend Katie was in Ben's. Mitch hugged Tori, his excitement growing.

"You're getting married! I'm so proud of you!"

"Thank you, Mitchy."

"You're welcome, Beta Tori!"

Tori took a deep breath again, thinking about something else. Jeremy is alive and wanted to apologize for all he has done. Alex was murdered and his suicide was fake. Someone took a gun to his head and shot because of something he obviously did. What did he do though?

That was a question only Kirstin could answer and knowing her, she wouldn't say anything. Tori hasn't said anything about Jeremy, Alex or even Kirstin to anyone which is a terribly stupid thing to do. They could get injured if she doesn't tell them!

I need to tell them right away! Right now is good. Three...two...on-

"Tor? It's time."

Jessi hugged Tori tightly, standing right next to Ben. They walked down the aisle, helping Katie throw flowers on the ground. Kevin and Alyssa went next, helping their children do what they had to do. Ariel threw the flowers like crazy and tripped a bit, but Kevin was there to pick her back up if she did. Erik dropped the rings a couple of times and Alyssa picked them up, making sure they stayed put. Scott and Mitch walked out last, the Alphmega crying on the way down. Scott smiled as he kissed his husband gently while helping Melody throw flowers. The couples all made it down, making Tori nervous. Her dad smiled at her, linking his arm with hers.

"Are you ready, baby?"

Tori looked out of the door, watching Avi stared nervously at it. He looked anxious, an unusually trait for the Alpha. The piano played loudly, waiting for Tori to walk down. Tori's mom came up to her, wondering what was going on. Jordyn cooed, smiling when she saw her beautiful mom.

"Tori, it's time to go! Come on."

Tori shook her head, unlinking her arm from her father's. She backed up, taking her veil off. Her hair fell out of its bun as she took off her shoes, looking at her parents and baby girl tearfully. She set the shoes and veil down, walking towards the exit.

"I'm sorry. I can't do this. I'm a bad Beta."

You lied to your Pack. Kirstin is out there and could kill them and you haven't said anything to them. They could die and it's all your fault.

"Honey, how are you a bad Beta? What did you do?"

"I...I"

Look how weak you are. Can't even live up to your mistakes. Why would Avi and Jordyn want you?

She shook her head as tears ran down her cheeks, opening the door. Her dad walked up to her to make sure that she was okay, but she shook her head. She can't be here anymore.

It's your fault if your Pack dies.

"Tell Avi that I love him. So much. Tell Jordyn that her mommy loves her so much too."

With that said, Tori walked out of the chapel, leaving with everything she was about to say.

I'm so sorry, Avi.

~~~

Avi bounced on the balls of his feet, wondering where Tori is. Everyone was getting anxious of having to wait for Tori, wondering what was taking her so long.

"Could we play I Spy?" Mitch asked, looking up at Scott. The Lead Alpha shrugged in response, smiling when Mitch looked around the chapel to find something interesting. "I spy with little brown eye something that is blue!"

"Hmmm...the sky?"

"Nope!"

"Avi's mom's dress?"

"Nada."

"My eyes?"

"Yep! Your eyes are so beautiful," Mitch exclaimed happily, kissing Scott sweetly. "Your turn!"

"I spy something with my little blue eye that is adorable."

"Baby?"

"Nope."

"Melody?"

"She's adorable, but she's not who I have in mind."

Mitch tapped his chin, wondering who Scott could be thinking about. He noticed how the Lead Alpha looked over him, causing him to blush and smile shyly.

"Is it me?"

"We've got a winner."

Mitch blushed and was about to say the next thing he saw when the doors opened. He went back to his spot, smiling happily. Alyssa smiled and laughed at his behavior, shaking her head. Jessi smiled too, wanting to see their friend walk down the aisle. Ben shares a smile with Kevin, wanting to see Tori already so Tavi will be officially married. Avi smiled, internally screaming Tavi the entire time.

TAVI, TAVI, TA-

His heart stopped when he saw Tori's mom walk in with Jordyn, crying heavily. Jordyn was confused, wondering what was going on. Avi walked towards her, hoping to calm her down.

"Mrs. Kelly, what's wrong?"

Mr. Kelly walked in gravely, high heels and wedding veil in his hands. Everyone gasped as Avi shook his head; crying himself now. He took the items from Tori's father, wondering what happened to her. The worst came to mind and he shook his head, not wanting that to be true.

Please don't tell she-

"She ran away, Avi. She wanted me to let you know that she loves you. I'm so sorry."

Avi shook his head, falling on his knees as he began to cry heavily. Mitch walked up to him, trying to keep his tears at bay as he sat in front of the Alpha. He ran a hand down Avi's back, looking at him sadly.

"I'm so sorry, Avi. I'm so very sorry."

Avi nodded, holding onto the veil like it was his lifeline. He gripped on it, wanting to rip it to shreds so he could show people how he feels about the whole thing. He stood up, shaking his head as he walked back up. Mitch stood up too, making sure his dress wasn't wrinkly. He followed Avi, wondering why Tori would ever do that.

Why, Tori?

"The wedding's off, everyone. Thanks fo-"

"I couldn't run away."

Everyone turned back, looking at Tori. Her makeup is smeared and her hair is messy, but she didn't care. She walked down the aisle, smiling when her father linked her arm with his. He led her up to Avi, the couple sharing a look that held love and anger.

"I love you, Avi. You yell about everything like it's your dying wish and I love you more than anything because of that. You are the kindest person ever with the biggest heart and I could not be anymore grateful for you. I can't believe I considered leaving you. I love you too much to do that.

"You came into my life because of Mitch. When I met you in that hospital more than two years ago, I knew something was going to happen between us. You were so kind and protective and that's what I want in a man. You showed me what loved is.

"You are the man I want to marry and yes, these are terrible vows but gosh darn it. I LOVE YOU, AVRIEL KAPLAN!"

The audience cheered as Avi looked at his soon-to-be wife. While everyone was cheering, crying, or doing both, he did neither. Tori became nervous, wondering if Avi still felt the same. He probably didn't.

I understand if you don't love me anymo-

"We were supposed to have vows?"

"Oh, kiss me, you fool."

Tori kissed Avi deeply, the crowd cheering once more. The pastor smiled, knowing her work here was done. Another couple was married and no one could ruin that.

No one.

~~~

"I'm going to ruin them."

Candice rolled her eyes as Genevieve bit her finger nails, the both of them watching Kirstin rant. The Alpheta shook her head, glaring at Avi while he danced with Tori.

"What does she have that I don't?!"

"Honesty?"

Kirstin glared at the Alpha, wanting nothing more than to slap her across the face. Genevieve smiled as she saw Avi dip Tori, wanting that badly.

"Oh, Candice! Can we do that when we get married? Please?

"Sure, baby."

"If," Kirstin interrupted, glaring at the couple. Genevieve jumped, tearing up a bit at the harsh words. "If you disobey me, I will kill you both."

Genevieve teared up even more, holding onto her Mate tightly. Candice glared at Kirstin once again, shaking her head. The Alpha thought of something, smirking when she let go of her Mate to walked up to the rouge Alpheta.

"If you do anything to hurt us, I will tell The Committee of you being Divergent. You will be sentenced for lying and being something you're not supposed to be. I might not agree with them, but I'm sure as h-e-double hockey sticks against people committing crimes when they know about it. You'll be in prison for a long time."

"Both for impersonating someone I'm not and killing you and your Mate. Do you really want to do that?"

Candice shook her head angrily, going back to hug Genevieve. The Omega was crying now, wondering how she got into this mess. Kirstin smirked as her right eye turned red and her left eye turned yellow, finally getting what she wants.

"Say goodbye, Mitchell Grassi-Hoying."

A/N: This book is going to be longer than forty chapters and I'm excited.:) I've got the ending planned out and everything.;) Let's just say it'll be shocking.;) Anyways, I hope that you enjoyed the chapter and remember that I love you all.:)

-Maddie🐧🐧🐧

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

14.8K 857 25
In a world where not many people know of alphas, betas and omegas, Yoongi is an alpha who doesn't know he's an alpha, who has a crush on Jimin, an om...
31.6K 821 37
Hello, I'm going to write you a Divergent fan fiction about after Allegiant. Yeah most of this is all like "yeah what happens if Tris lives?" no actu...
365K 12.5K 41
*THE EDITED VERSION OF THIS BOOK IS ON TAPAS* THIRD BOOK OF "HIS ALPHA" SERIE, CAN BE READ AS A STAND ALONE, BUT CONTAIN SPOILERS AND MAY BE CONFUSIN...
5.1K 427 21
Sean and Bo's children are of age and hoping to find their mates. Will Maggie be able to cope with having an omega mate? Can Jack get over his fear o...