Hypothetically Thinking

By Babynie__

To look deeper, you can take the meanings of theoretical to mean relating to or based on a theory, and hypoth... More

Copyrights
Note 1- Regrets
Note 2-New Things
Note 4- The Encounter
Note 5-- Delusional.
Note 6- Drunken Nites
Note 7- Terrors
Note 8-Quick Love
Note 9- Ai + Dee
Note 10- Visionary Love
Note 11- Regrets pt2
Note 12-Bad Things
Note 13-#hateaiden
Authors Note
Note 14-Later in life
Note 15- Miss You
Note 16- Allure of India
Note 17-You got me
Note 18-My Last
Note 19- Mistakes
Note 20-All Is Fake
Note 21- Incomplete
Note 22- Mixed Feelings
Note 23 - tables turned
Note 24- Cheater
Note 25- Failed
Questions and Answer
Note 26- Reunite
Note 27-Lovers Before Friends
Note 28- Savage Revenge
Note 29- Fault
Note 30- Reminiscing
Update Schedule
In Reality
acknowledgements
Amazon Review

Note 3--Suprise!!

8.3K 329 103
By Babynie__

Aiden💭💵

I woke up to Miguel- Quickie playing through the house, I went to the bathroom to take a shower and handle the rest of my hygiene after I was done . I put on a pair of boxers and Nike basketball shorts with a pair of socks and Nike flip flops . I walked into the kitchen to see my mother swinging her hips side to side as she flipped the pancakes she was cooking.

"Go ma! Go ma! Aw shit ma!" I laughed as she danced. Rocking her hips from side to side.

"Shut up boy." She giggled "When did you get here?" She asked as she got the hash browns out of the oven.

"About three." I rubbed my face "Char and I got into another argument. She trynna put me on child support."

"But you take good care of Sincere." She said referring to my three year old daughter.

"I know." I bit my lip . "You and Layia still moving back to Florida?"

"Yep your Aunt Naomi is getting more ill . I have no choice...I gotta be with her . You staying here?" She glances at me.

"Yeah....Char ain't gone let me leave our daughter and she aint gone let me take her either, so Cali is where I must stay...Plus my pops out here. I gotta help him and I gotta finish college." I told her .

"You need to get a real job. I don't like the way you make your money." She admits .

"Oh" I replied.

Malayia came down stairs and into the kitchen.

"Mama when are we moving to Florida? I miss Diamond . Thats my bestfriend" she poked her lips out.

"Next month . Hopefully" my mother slightly smiles .

I lightly kicked her in the leg as she walked passed me.

"Stop you're so irritating." She said as she sat down at the table.

"Why your shorts so...short." I disapprovingly glanced at her attire .

"It's 98 degrees outside." She rolls her eyes and reached for tje donut box across the counter .

"It's imma beat yo ass if you don't go put on some longer shorts." I nudged her head .

"Aiden leave me alone!" She growls as she pushess me.

"Ma! I need some weed money!" I whined in a loud tone.

"Aiden leave me alone." she said annoyed.

I chuckled . "Lemme get out of here . I have some thangs to do."

"Wait come give me hug" she whined.

I hugged her and gave her kiss on the cheek nearly loosing my balance.

"See you need to take your medicine, instead of worrying about some weed! You bouta fall and shit!" She scold me .

.. .. ..

"So she gone put your ass on child support?" My homie Marcus asked.

"Yeah...for nothin nigga. But I'm done with her crazy ass" I relaxed myself on the bench that we were sitting on . We were in the mall , letting time pass us by .

"Char cool though" Marcus nodded to himself .

"Nah...imma just raise my daugter and that's it. I don't have time for games."

He begins to talk when I notice two girls walking out of the Tiffany and Co. store. One of them caught my eye . She's beautiful . She had a tanned skinned complexion and she potentially stood about 5'0 . The white blouse she had on commended her breast and her white leggings that had a dry paint design complimented her round ass, and she had on black high heels . Her hair was pinned up with a hair clip and she wore Pink Cartier glasses.

"I want her number." I told Marcus as I pointed at her.

"She's out of your league man" he took a deep breath.

"Nah imma get her number."

India

I walked around the mall with my teenage cousin Patience, since I promised her I would take her shopping . I went to see my grandmother and she's doing fine.

"What does your husband do again?" Patience squints as she looks at me .

"My fiancé?" I smiled "He's an entrepreneur and he owns a few banks."

"Wow...he took you out the hood. I want a man like that." She chuckles .

"Hmm yeah, he did. But the rich girl life ain't all that."

"Hmm please." She waves me off .

"Lets sit down for a minute these heels are killin' me" With that being said , we sat in a bench that was near us .

"Your ring is to die for." She said as she drooled over my 20 karat ring.

"Yeah its cute." I chuckled.

I then saw these guys who sat at the bench across from us. One of them was cute . He was darkskin and could be about 6'0 . The other one was a little cutey . He had a baby face.

He stood about 5'10 maybe . He had short curly hair, and big brown eyes . I could tell he had a suprising body underneath his clothes.

"He is fine." Patience said.

"Which one?" I asked as I dialed Genesis number and put the phone to my ear.

"The darkskin one."

"I like the brownskinned one." I bit my lips

"Girl...he looks eighteen . I'm telling your husband. " she teased .

"You better not."

"I like your leggings by the way." She said as she lightly tugged on them .

"Thanks . i made them myself."

Genesis phone went straight to voice mail again, this isn't like her at all.

Genesis

I started walking out of the house but Ali stopped me.

"Don't forget your make up brush and this too" he stuffed a bundle of cash in my bra.

"I'll give you more...get out of town now and don't tell anyone." He pointed his finger into my face .

I nodded my head and walked out ashamed of myself.

Aiden

I walked towards the exit of the mall and saw the same two girls that I had my eye on .

"Watch this" I told Marcus as I started walking towards them.

"Hello" I said to the girl with the glasses.

"Hey" she greeted as she popped her gum.

"I've been looking at you ever since you got here. I like what I see." I smirked .

"Oh okay...thanks. Is that your big brother over there?" She asked pointing at Marcus.

"Nah! That's my nigga but what's your name?"

"India and this is my cousin Patience" she pointed to the girl standing next to her . She had an amused expression on her face .

"Hey" I said to her cousin. She nodded in response .

"What's your name?" India asked.

"A"

"A? That's it?"

"Yep just A." I shrugged. "Can I get your number?"

"Umm I'm kinda ta--"

A limo pulled up infront of the mall and she stopped and looked.

"Come on Patience, let's go. Nice meeting you A." She waves goodbye .

"Wait that's your limo?" I asked.

"Yeah" she said as she walked off .

"I told you that she's out of your league" Marcus said as he pushed me a little.

India

"No you had a bitch in my house and I know it!" I yelled at Ali.

"Your house? Sweet heart, you live here for free" he laughed as he bit his lip.

"Why is it lipstick on the sheets Ali?"

"Your the one who sleeps in make up." He rolls his eyes .

I squinted my eyes and folded my arms

"You know damn well I don't do that." I say im a stern tone.

"Chill out . Reggie and Bee was fucking in our bed again . Imma fire them." He saids .

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes.

.. .. ..

"Jenny... come on tell me what's wrong?" I told Genesis as we talked on the phone.

"Last night...ugh! I can't tell you. Well I wan-- ugh!" She screamed.

"You want me to come over?" I asked .

"I'm not home." She sniffled .

I then heard screaming coming from downstairs, I ran to see what was going on .

"Please stop!" Ella, our maid , screamed as Ali was beating our butler.

"Next time you have sex in our bed I will kill you!" Ali yelled .

"Ali what are you doin?!" I yelled and pushed him off of Reggie.

"It's okay Reggie . Stop crying." I rubbed his cheek.

"He's been stealing my money and fucking in our bed." Ali points .

"That's not-- that's not true Ms.Taylor" Reggie said as blood filled his mouth.

"I know...im sorry . Why would you do this to him!" I yelled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 9.5K 84
A boy fall for an innocent and pure soul on the very first meeting. But that girl unknown about that guy feeling falls for another guy unknown about...
22.1K 732 28
"Arranged?." I asked. "Yes. " She replied. There comes a time in your life when you feel utterly guilty of leading a life you never wanted. But the...
6.9K 285 17
in which, Kiyanna thinks she finds the love of her life, but is she wrong about him? She feels hopeless in her life but her problems always take car...
1.5K 179 19
How it feels like when you fell in love..... A girl that is never in love before and think all of these things just exist in novels Met a guy who sho...