Hypothetically Thinking

By Babynie__

To look deeper, you can take the meanings of theoretical to mean relating to or based on a theory, and hypoth... More

Copyrights
Note 1- Regrets
Note 3--Suprise!!
Note 4- The Encounter
Note 5-- Delusional.
Note 6- Drunken Nites
Note 7- Terrors
Note 8-Quick Love
Note 9- Ai + Dee
Note 10- Visionary Love
Note 11- Regrets pt2
Note 12-Bad Things
Note 13-#hateaiden
Authors Note
Note 14-Later in life
Note 15- Miss You
Note 16- Allure of India
Note 17-You got me
Note 18-My Last
Note 19- Mistakes
Note 20-All Is Fake
Note 21- Incomplete
Note 22- Mixed Feelings
Note 23 - tables turned
Note 24- Cheater
Note 25- Failed
Questions and Answer
Note 26- Reunite
Note 27-Lovers Before Friends
Note 28- Savage Revenge
Note 29- Fault
Note 30- Reminiscing
Update Schedule
In Reality
acknowledgements
Amazon Review

Note 2-New Things

11.3K 374 273
By Babynie__

6 years later
Age- 23

What if you met some one new who can get you out of the drastic situation that your in. Your heart is broken in pieces why not go, you don't have to stay.

India🌺🍃  

I put my name in the corner of my new drawing and slighty smiled at work.

"Cute" My fiancé Ali, stood over me as he smoked a cigar, I suddenly felt uncomfortable and scooted my chair away from him.

I met him in my freshman year of college, he was my friends brother; she told me that he had interest in me so I gave him try, he's way older than me too, thrity-one to be exact; his family  owns over ten banks around the country

Why jump into a relationship after you lost someone?

I needed someone to make me feel happy and he was there to do that. But after a while the happiness faded away.

He looks in the mirror that resides in front of and stare at his reflection while rubbing his chin"We're going to a little get together later on tonight, Rachel, the stylist, is gonna come by with a few dresses later on." He informs me.

"Ali, you know I have to go see my Jeremiah later, I promised him." I said softly.

He nodded his head and stuffed his hands in his pockets.

"Can you do it some other time?" He asked.

"No not really, I have to go."

He clenched his jaw and walked over to the ash tray that was across the room and put out his cigar, then he turned and walked back over to me.

"Didn't I tell you that when I make plans, yours are immediately canceled."

"You did. I do remeber you saying that. But I made  a promise" I stood up "Excuse me" I said as I walked passed him, but he grabbed my arm and pulled me close to him.

"Cancel" he said calmly.

"I'm not canceling Ali."I say sternly as I roll my eyes.

He then smacked my face, I held on to my cheek and glared back at him.

"Cancel" he said once again.

"No" I frowned

He choked me up and held me againts the wall, and I gave him the hardest  mug that my face could form.

"I said cancel!" He said sternly.

"And I said no Ali!"  I screamed.

He raised his fist up but a knock came upon are bed room door.

"Mr.Elzein, your ride is here." Our butler said, he rolled his eyes and pointed his finger  in my face.

"Get your finger out my damn face!"  I yelled.

"Be ready by 5:03."

"Get your crazy ass out my face..5:03? Who says that shit?" I said as I pushed him away from me and went into the bathroom that was in our room.

.....

"When are you comin to see him?" My mother asked as we had a conversation on the phone, I stood in the bathroom and I  looked at my reflection in the mirror.

"I'll be there in the mornin, I prom-- something came up, and Ali needs me."

"Girl you better leave that terrorist alone. He gon attach a bomb to ya titties if you make him too mad." My mother joked, but I didn't find it funny.

"Mrs. Taylor, your friend Jenny is here."  The butler knocked on the door.

"I'll call you back mom, Genesis is here to do my make up" I hung up and opened the door

"Hey girl! How was Mississippi?" I asked as I hugged her.

"Hot as hell! Beyonce and her tour can kiss my ass."

"Shut up, but I'm kinda flattered that you left Beyonce to do my make up." I blushed ad I rubbed my cheeks.

"Beyonce got twenty other different make up artist, but I do gotta get back on time...were going to Baltimore."

"I know your tired." I then sit in the chair that resides in front of my sink and waited for her.

.. .. ..

"Um yes, I would have to speak it over with my fiancé first, I'm not sure what he wants to do" I said as I talked on the phone with our wedding planner, I looked in her catalog and rolled my eyes, because I didn't feel like planning anything right now.

"Okay bye bye" I hung up and tossed the catalog across the room, causing it to make a loud thud.

"Your wedding is in three more months, are you ready?"

"To tell the truth, I don't even know girl." I say unsurely.

"Is he still gonna help with your clothing line."

"That's what he said. I miss Jerrel." Tears begin to form my eyes.

"Aw shit, Dee don't start your tears gon fuck up everything and then imma have to start over." She bends down and grab hold of both my arms, then genuinely looks into my eyes.

"It's just hard....I miss him Jenny. And I'm just tramautized by everything that went down."

"I miss his hoe ass too, that was my favorite cousin. But I have to let go and let him be free and you have to do the same thing India, he wouldn't want you moping over his ass, he knew he wasn't shit" she laughed and had a serious look on her face.

"Dee, it's time to move on....you can't even love your future husband cause your stuck o  Jay, I know its hard but be happy boo....your fiancé is a millionare and own three banks, shit I know would."

"Money isn't everything though Jenny, I'm-- I'm not in love with Ali, I thought I was for like the first few years and after he ask me tp marry him, I just lost interest and started thinkin about how life would be if Jay was beside me." I confess.

She put down the make up brush and grabbed my shoulders.

"God took him away cause he needed him and because he knew you would find love. If its not in Jay, or not in Ali...its in somebody else. But for now its all within you."

"Your right"

Ali then walked into the bathroom texting on his phone.

"Why aren't you ready?"

"Genesis is doing my make up and Rachel hasn't even arrived yet" I said as I sucked in my cheeks, with my head lifted and Genesis applied consealer to them.

"I hired an a make up artist for you, why is she here?"

"She has a name and it's Genesis" she said as she looked up at him and shook her head.

"I want her out of my house." He demanded.

"She's not going anywhere, calm down Ali"

.. .. ..

"Yes, my fiaceè also draws." Ali looked at me as he talked to a woman who was showing us a painting she drew. It was ahight.

"India, show her some of your work on your phone."

"I rather not, some of it is unfinished work honey" I nodded my head and then he twisted my wrist as my arm was behind my back, but they did not notice the abuse.

"I'm sure she'll like it sweety" he said.

He released me and I went into my Michael Kors hand bag and pulled out my iPhone 6, then I showed the woman the pictures of my art work.

"It's beautiful, especially this. I know some galleries who would love it."

"Thankyou" I smiled

"Have you ever thought about modeling." A tall white woman, with long blonde hair and brown eyes asked me, her white suit was gorgeous.

"Yeah I did, Ali and I have a personal photographer, that snaps a few pics for me" I giggled 

"I am an agent at OMG Model Management on Sunset Blvd, I think you should come by one day" she handed me her buisness card  but Ali confiscated it.

"Actually I don't want her in the modeling industry. I think its best if she just stay home and be a wife, right baby?"

"Right" I faked smile.

"How old are you?" She asked.

"Twenty thr--"

"She's twenty eight" he lied.

I ran my fingers through my hair and smiled.

....

"I'm calling a car to take you to your mother's, I want you to stay there until I call you."

"Okay" I shurgged with an attitude.

Genesis 💙💯

I rung India's door bell and waited for her to answer, it was dark and kinda chilly. I rubbed my self with my arms, since I had no jacket.

"Hello The book of Quran" Ali stood infront of me shirtless as he bowed down in front of.

"It's Genesis, I'm the beginning point of the bible" I faked smiled.

"No butlers or maids today?" I asked.

"Thier at home..its 3am Quran" he bit his lip.

"Anyway, where is she?" I asked.

"Upstairs sleeping."

"Looks like I gotta wake her up." I walked up the trail of stairs and finally reached her room, I knoclrd on the door.

"Indie, open up, I left my favorite brush in my bathroom."

I heard no answer from her, so I opened the door

"India!" I turned on the lights and she wasn't in the bed, the bed was actually perfectly made. I began to exit the room but I turned around to Ali's chest he held both of my hands and forced me in the room.

"What are you doing?" I asked as I tried to get my self out of his grip

"Your always giving me back talk and teasing me when you come around." He says.

"What are you talking about? Let me go!"

He slammed the door and he bit on my neck as he forced me onto the bed.

"Let me go Ali!" I screamed.

"Shhh..you don't have to act like you don't want it anymore baby."  I yelled from the top of my lungs when he went under my skirt and slid my panties off.

"Stop it! I well tell her! Don't think I won't! And I'll call-

He reached over to nightstand and got a gun out of the drawer.

"I know how to keep you quiet though." He says with a sinister smile spreading across his face

He said as he held it against my head.

He chuckled as he entered his self inside of me, and tears streamed down my cheeks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 48 31
Let's just say; this world is a lot smaller than you think.
1M 32.1K 39
A woman has faced the heart breaking reality of losing her virginity, being rejected and being blinded by love. She convinced her self that liaison d...
6.9K 282 17
in which, Kiyanna thinks she finds the love of her life, but is she wrong about him? She feels hopeless in her life but her problems always take car...
209K 6K 34
Planned Marriage? ... . Yes... someone planned her marriage which she thought fate's decision... but it was not. Everything was planned ..... Thinkin...