The Boss Affair {ManxMan}*Sho...

Від SailorPeach5

Alex's story on how he fell deeply in love with his deviously handsome boss..By starting a accidental affair... Більше

The Boss Affair {ManxMan}*Short Story*
3rd+Encounter
4th+Conference
5th+Occurance
6th+The Disturbance
7th+ The Advertisement
8th+The Confusion
*Sneak Peak* {Chapter 8.5+Drunken After Party}
9th+The Envelopes
10th+ The None Accidental Accident.
11th+ Nutella Kisses and Complications
11.5+ Unexpected Twist Ending? (Belated April Fools)
12+Preparation for a Downfall
60K reads!?? Thank you!!
13+ The Discussion
14+The Hospital Bed
15+Startling Feelings
16+ Current Feelings

2nd+Meeting

21.1K 533 70
Від SailorPeach5

Sorry its short! The next chapter is going to be at least 6 pages! I promise :)

President Liam Lanigan => on the side looking super cute!

I'm so happy that people are actually reading this :) You've made my day- my week! You've guys have motivated me to write this. I was actually going to stop right this. But the comments! Thank babes! Okay, now I have a great idea for the next chapter, that's why this one is a little short.

Well it is supposed to be a short story ya know? Well Enjoy!

~

Sighing he continued to glare at the elevator doors. He tried to ignore the fact that his boss was staring at him, continuously. He kept trying to adjust his tie, even though his boss said it looked perfectly okay. He couldn't' help but think that someone was going to find out about them.

Not that there was a them or anything!

"The meeting went great ya know." stated Liam as he leaned against the wall of the elevator. Breaking Alex from his thoughts.

Alex turned around and stared at his boss. How can he be so causal! How can he be so nonchalant. They...did stuff in his office! Alex had started spinning as he thought about all the possibilities.

Oh god! what if the staff had came in! What if they saw them doing stuff...his life would be ruined.

"Oh Alex, why wont we go out? Celebrate for all that we've done. The meeting was a hit and we've officially got a partnership with him."

"No thank you" declined Alex.

Liam started at him as the elevator stopped at level floor and the two handsome men walked out, earning stares as they walked through the Lobby. Alex tried to ignore the stares that were etched into his back because he was with the all mighty President. The had to suppress a eye roll as whispers followed them.

"My, My the president's suit is so clean cut today."

Sure looks nice doesn't it, he put it on right before he tried to Firetuck me..

"His black locks look so beautiful, swaying as he walks, blowing in the breeze" the girls gushed.

So soft...feels like cotton candy too..

Alex flushed and covered his face with his planner he held. God! Why is he thinking about this? He was his boss! Okay, so they almost did the hanky panky in his office. He was still their secterarty. He was still the same guy that hated his boss the day before.

He eyed his boss who did in fact look handsome today.

Too handsome! Alex shouldn't be thinking he looked handsome at all. Gosh why was his life getting so complicated!

~

They sat in the expensive limo in silence. Alex writing quietly in his planner and Liam starting out the window.

"Let me take you out too eat" Liam suggested.

"Yeah- wait you huh?" Alex questioned while trying to fight the light tint of pink that colored his cheeks. He did not just ask that!

Liam looked away from the window and looked right at Alex and watched him quietly. "I said Im going to take you out to eat." He said smiling warmly at his favorite Secretary.

Alex looked at Liam as he pretended to be uninterested. "Hell No."

Liam looked taken back and tilted his head, his black hair waved to the side, giving him a cute boyish look.

no! not cute. "Why not?"

"I refuse to have you take me somewhere high priced and have you waste money on me." stated Alex.

"oh! then, where would you like to go then?"

Alex looked surprised and then laughs, shocking his boss to the core as he offered him a smile and giggled. "I have the perfect place then."

~

Alex smiled as he watched his boss scan the restaurant with his eyes, confused.

"Where is this place Alex?"

The brown-haired man grabbed the small burger and placed it to his lips and took a bite. "White Castle." Liam eyed the miniature sized hamburgers and looked at Alex while he finished his first one. "I cant believe you haven't been here Mr.Lanigan."

"Mr. Lanigan? oh come on Alex we aren't in the office!" Liam smiled as he grabbed a hamburger and taking a bite in it. His eyes widened as he moaned. "Wow! this is so yummy! Make sure to remind me to order some of these for lunch tomorrow"

Alex lowered his head and blushed. First name basis?! He never did take notice but he did start calling me Alex...didn't he? I called him Liam once...

Liam eyed Alex who suddenly became quite, he observed the redness on his secertary's cheeks. He suddenly felt intrigued by Alex's sudden cuteness. Something deep inside him stirred. Something possessive.

~

"NO! YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND!"

"Cameron! Get your ass back here!"

Alex sighed and continued to type away on the computer.

Another wonderful day at work, full of surprises.

He tried not to let it show but he did he was surprised. President Lanigan never let her...friends get out of line so horribly loud as this. With the door open? Oh no, the president usually wouldn't allow that. Since his room was already soundproof he could easily get away with this.

But out in the open? This was unheard of. Even for Liam.

If he kept this up his secret habits are gonna come out. Earlier this morning Liam did come in a bit early today, he did a great job in ignoring the thrashing- the shelves moving in the familiar rhyme and the unmistakable moaning that was heard-the sound of books falling.

Alright, Alright he was listening...a little too much for his own good.

"No! Get your hands off me! You don't understand!"

"If you just calm down we can talk okay?"

Then there was a big band which made Alex look up from his computer. He glared up at anyone who dared disturbed his peace. He straighted his back, ready to fight someone if he needed too. "Sir? Is there a problem?" He questioned.

His guest turned his head and glared at Alex with piecing green eyes and fluffy blond hair.

Ah, so it was this one. Alex couldn't remember him, he was the one that always seemed to glare at Alex, always shuffle into Liam's office, very quickly he might add. He secretly named him Liam worshipper number one.

On a regular basics the green-eyed blond would smiled brightly and giggled up Liam like he was god. To Alex it was quite ridiculous. The president ignored Alex's question and grabbed the emotionally overwhelmed blond by the wrists. Attempting to stop him from running away . However the blond who wore a cream colored pants and a little pale blue pulled away.

"Let go of me you bastard! You don't understanding how im feeling!"

Liam glared at him as he watched the blond wipe his tears with his sleeves. He gasped deeply as the tears continued to flow out into the carpet. "God! You only care about yourself!" He screamed at the top of his lungs, shocking both Liam and Alex.

What the fuck is going on!?

That little annoying brat was so loud that he must've screamed so loud that damn level must've heard him! GOD!

Cameron, the blond then glared at Alex as though he was the source of their arguments. Alex felt his heart speed up and he turned his eyes away from Cameron's. Flushed he dropped his head and looked away. They couldn't be talking about him right? Why would Lia- President Lanigan be talking about him!?

"Fine! I'm done!"

For a spilt second Liam's furrowed eyebrows deceased and he looked relaxed. Until the next words out of Cameron's mouth.

"Then Alex is mine, you should be fine with it right? Not like it matters anyway! Come with me!" He grabbed Alex's hand ignoring each and every complaint the brown haired man made as he was being dragged on, leaving a confused and slightly peeved President.

~

Whatcha think?!

COMMENT!!!(I would love to know if your still interested!! )

VOTE!!(Let me know if its still great!)

FAN!(cause you know you wanna >.>)

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

128K 4.7K 29
Alexander Anderson had everything. Loving parents, a husband he adored, and a job of dreams. All that changed when he walked in on his husband and fa...
1.4K 54 11
Gavin Adams was back home with his boyfriend of almost one year, Faiyaz, and they were more in love then ever...atleast that's what Faiyaz thought. I...
16.9K 1K 32
This is the sequel to my story Break My Heart, so please go check that out before reading this. _____ //______ //______ Break's over and it's the sta...