Clueless

By Peanut_the_Beagle

Are you pondering in the skies, staring at the stars, wondering and asking, one simple question: Why is this... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 59
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64

Chapter 35

1.4K 1.4K 26
By Peanut_the_Beagle

Lindsay said: "Remember guys what we discussed yesterday, okay?"

Madison said: "Okay."

"Okay, the class will start in 3 minutes, be prepared for the next subject."

The bell rang signaling the next period

Lindsay thought: "What happened to the bell? It was 3 minutes earlier than the regular bell."

History class

Historian Inah went inside the classroom.

Historian Inah said: "Greet."

"Good morning Historian Inah!" standing up as they bow.

"Good morning to you too, please take your seats."

"Thank you Historian Inah." as they sat down on their seats.

"Okay, I just posted a selfie on Facebook. Don't forget to like!"

Ricky thought: "Ugh, boring."

Historian Inah said: "Okay cless, now I'm going to discuss another new lesson."

Historian Inah grabbed her 5000 paged History book and started to read it.

She discussed: "So, this lesson is about the history of China, do you know this is the hardest thing I've ever been studied. Because it also has the 'Verses of Lao Tse'."

Everyone said, sleepily: "Uh huh, sure. Whatever."

"You know, I even had master degree. I always place myself in class B."

Madison said: "But the letter grade B is failing mark."

"It's not like you can pass it!"

"Look at my grades A+ in test 1, A- in test 2, and lastly A+ in test 3. And they're just higher compared to your grade which we studied the exact same lesson."

"Grr..!! Let's just discuss our new lesson."

"So in the 1700s BCE, Hammurabi's Code is one of the oldest sets of laws. These laws help shed light on what life was like in Ancient Babylonia. In this lesson, students use Hammurabi's Code to consider religious, economic, and social facets of life in the ancient world.."

Everyone got bored out of their minds and started sleeping.

"Hey! Why are you guys sleeping?!"

Recess time, cafeteria

Lindsay and her group of friends were sitting on one table, chatting with each other while eating their snacks.

While on the other side, Rachel was spying on them.

Lindsay said: "When should we do our plan A?"

Rachel passed by and said: "What plan A? Are you planning to destroy our popularity?"

"Rachel!"

"It really means you have an evil plan on us! Stop taking away our newsworthiness!"

"Rachel, you guys are not popular anymore because of the new issues. There's no use."

"How dare you Lindsay! We're not done yet Lindsay. I have my eyes on you." as she left.

Madison said: "Oh no, they might distract our plans."

Audrey said: "That's worse than I thought."

Lindsay said: "Let's just do this plan on lunch, immediately, before she might distract us with her petty and pathetic plans. Okay?"

Everybody in the group said: "Okay, deal."

Science class, classroom

Teacher Florence went in and discussed about their lessons.

Teacher Florence said: "Today, I'm going tell you about your project."

Mackenzie said: "What project?"

Teacher Florence said: "Don't worry, it's super easy, promise."

"Umm ok."

"So this is the mechanics of the project. I'm going to divide you into three groups. Group 1 will research all about disasters like earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, tsunamis, tornadoes, and others. After that, you compile them in one PowerPoint. Then, at class, you report. No problems right?"

The class said: "Yes."

Teacher Florence continued: "For the Group 2, you'll be making a three dioramas. Each diorama should have a natural disaster. They should all be different. Make it attractive and put out your best effort into it. No problems, right?"

The class said: "Umm... actually... three dioramas??"

Teacher Florence said: "Yes."

Audrey thought to herself: "Wow. That's a lot. I feel bad for Group 2."

Teacher Florence said: "No complains! So, for Group 3, you're going to be making a podcast or news report about either earthquakes or whatever natural disaster you chose. I expect you to video with either the host or just the voice of the host. You may video it anywhere you want, your choice. May I suggest you video it in a natural landscape and background or maybe somewhere where that particular natural disasters frequently happens. I also expect you to have a script, doing some research, and will be editing the video to make it attractive. No problems, right?"

The class said: "Umm.. yes?"

Teacher Florence said: "Well then, let's begin dividing the class.

She continued: "So, Group one will be: Glinda, Ricky, Rachel, Aaron, Dennis and Nikki." There are some 'yes' and 'awww's heard in the class.

"Second group will be: Marcus, Miguel, Audrey, Martha, Logan and Eliza."

"The last group will be: Mackenzie, Madison, Rebecca, Lindsay, Reagan and Leonardo."

Leonardo complained: "Ugh, I'm the only boy. Well, that sucks."

Madison said: "Gosh, can we change you with Audrey instead?"

Leonardo agreed: "I think that would be a perfect trade."

Teacher Florence intercepted: "No trading."

Audrey said: "Oh well."

Lunch time, canteen

Lindsay said: "Let's do this."

Madison said: "Right. Good luck to us. You ready Audrey?"

Audrey replied: "Yes. I'm a bit nervous though. I have never confront a teacher before, and now a principal, Oh no."

Lindsay said: "Don't worry Audrey. It's okay. Sometimes, you gotta be objective."

Marcus said: "And you need to have the guts to face something or else you won't be able to achieve anything."

Rebecca said: "We need to make sure Rachel and Aaron won't ruin our plan. Dennis?"

Dennis said: "Yeah?"

Rebecca said: "Distract Rachel and Aaron."

Dennis said: "No probs, I know the perfect way to get them distracted."

"Okay, go ahead Dennis."

Dennis dashed off into starlight.

Lindsay said: "Great. We just have to wait for teacher Angel to come. Madison?"

Madison said: "Huh?"

"Call Teacher Angel. I know she's in a class right now, so make an excuse for her to leave."

"On it."

Madison dashed out the canteen as well.

Marcus said: "What now?"

Lindsay said: "We wait."

Inside the canteen, other table

Rachel whispered Aaron: "Here's the plan, so first we need to-"

Dennis jumped onto both of them saying: "Hi guys, what were you talking about? Can I join in?"

"Uh, suuure.."

"So, what were you guys talking about earlier?"

"Uh-"

Aaron cutted Rachel: "We were talking about the new trend!"

Dennis asked: "What was it?"

"Um, you know the latest outfit?"

"Maybe, so what is it?"

"Um you know the Urban Idealist, well I also liked the English Rose, the New Bohemian, not bad.. I love the Cyber Punk fashion!"

-few minutes later-

Dennis thought to himself: "I can't take it anymore! I give up!"

He stood up the table and said: "Sorry, I gotta go."

Rachel whispered to Aaron: "Brilliant plan, genius."

"You're welcome, so what's the plan?"

The other side, Lindsay and her friends' table

Dennis said: "I can't take it anymore! All of the trends they're talking about."

Lindsay said: "At least you tried. Thank you Dennis."

Madison came back with Teacher Angel by her side.

Teacher Angel said: "Let's make this quick. I don't have much time. I need to be back before the bell, so let's hurry."

They all went to the Principal's office immediately.

Principal's office

They all surrounded the principal's table, with the principal in his chair, not surprised to see them coming.

The principal said: "I'm not surprised. After all, I was expecting this, but I gotta say, you have the guts to face me."

Lindsay said: "We're not going to leave empty-handed. We don't care if we show respect or not."

The principal said: "Sure, I think we have turned into enemies anyways. So, what is it?"

Lindsay said: "We are here to complain about our new sloppy professor."

"So, what about Mr. Dixon?"

"He's been doing uncertain things recently."

"What are your proofs?"

"Here is the folder" as she gives the folder to Principal Spenser.

Principal Spenser scanned the document quickly. Then he said: "If Mr. Dixon is troublesome, then how will you handle Professor Joel?"

Lindsay said: "Professor Joel is much more better than him. Everyone in the class agrees. Should we ask the other five sections as well?"

Principal Spenser: "Your complain is way too pathetic. I know this isn't right for me but you should at least show some respect."

Dennis said: "Respect?! You gotta be kidding me."

Teacher Angel said: "If complaining won't bring back Professor Joel, will exposing do?"

Principal Spenser's eyes widened. He stood up from his leather chair, and said: "What do you think you're saying now, huh? Is this a threat? A black mail?"

Madison said: "Now you're scared?"

Principal Spenser raised his eyebrows. "Scared? Scared?!" His heart hardened. "Me scared? Do whatever you want, it won't stop me."

"Ugh."

Madison shouted: "That's it! My off is on!" as she started going out of the office.

Everyone turned their heads on the door.

Principal Spenser yelled at them: "Leave the room, everyone, leave!"

Audrey said with annoyance: "Okay, sheesh, okay.."

Everyone went out the office with grief.

Hallway, outside the principal's office

Reagan said depressingly: "It's almost bell, it's almost English class, let's go back to class."

Everyone left except Teacher Angel and Lindsay.

Lindsay said: "We failed again, huh."

Teacher Angel said: "Don't worry, I have a plan B."

"But what if it fails too?"

"Don't worry, I also have a Plan C, and I think you'll like it."

Lindsay grinned. She said: "I'm looking forward to it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 1.1K 52
"Thank God I took art", I say softly to myself as I look down at the canvas in front of me and shake the spray paint bottle before spraying on the fi...
6.4K 1.3K 72
"I..." "Stop it!" he shouts, stopping me in mid sentence "I hate you." "B-But why? Why do you hate me?" "Oh! You know the reason." "If I would've...
24.2M 1.1M 61
Now available in paperback! "I LOVE IT!" - CarniaHolmes "I'm going to break your nose, because I don't like your face," Carter said. She pointed...
553 32 20
~Completed~ A 16 year old girl goes into sophomore year as a new student. Hoping that it's one to remember, she realizes that it will be. Not in the...