One Direction to the Rescue

By LBanks0201

At one time I would have been ecstatic to be here! I mean backstage at a One Direction concert! Who wouldn’t... More

One Direction to the Rescue
How it Started-ch1
Concert Time- Ch2
Just Another Concert-ch3
Try and Catch Me-ch4
Two Halves if a Whole-ch5
Unexpected Run In-ch6
The Deal-ch7
On Set Fun-ch8
Passed Out-ch9
The Invitation-ch10
The Past-ch11
The Chef-ch12
The Paps Attack-ch13
The Runway-ch15
The Present-ch16
The Shoot-ch17
The Party-ch18
Merry Christmas-ch19
Alone No More-ch20
The Auction-ch21
The Bidding War-ch22
Happy Birthday?-ch23
Magic-ch24
Perfect Day-ch25
There's SomethingThere-ch26
Good Actor-ch27
We Need to Talk-ch28
Six dates-ch29
He did Win-ch30
Goodbye-ch31
It was Perfect-ch32
Skittles-ch33
Everything is going to be alright-ch34
Three Times-ch35
Shawn-ch36
6 members-ch37
The End-ch37
Epilogue

Undercover-ch14

17 0 0
By LBanks0201

Harry’s point of view

Mom and I waited in the waiting room for what felt like forever.  I tried to entertain myself with games on my phone but couldn’t focus.  I decided to go on twitter, I try not to go on because there’s a lot of hate out there.  I look and couldn’t believe what I saw.  There were pictures of Scott laying on the ground, others of him attacking a camera man, then there were pictures of me helping Scott into our house.  There were a bunch of different comments, some hating but a lot were actually worried for him.

“How could these guy be this awful!”

“Harry you’re so sweet for taking care of him!”

“You’re almost like a superhero! Definitely a One Direction fan now!”

I couldn’t believe this.  We were actually gaining fans with being see with Scott, but I didn’t really care about that I just want to be friends with him.  I was smiling now when I hear my mom come ask “What are you smiling about?” she sounded tired.

“O it’s nothing”.  The paps followed us too the hospital but security was keeping them out.  It was quiet other than that.  The occasional nurse would walk by but no one came and told us anything.  It was getting late, we’ve been there the whole day.  By 6 in the afternoon a nurse finally came over to us. 

“Hi, sorry for taking so long but he’s finally awake.”

We both sat up immediately sort of startling the nurse a little.  “Can we see him now? What’s wrong with him? Is he ok?” I asked fast, wow I was starting to act like Scott.

“You can see him now, but take it slow.  He had a mild concussion, doesn’t seem to serious but we aren’t completely sure yet.  He’s in room 15.”  We follow the nurse to the room and about to walk in when she stops us.  “He’s going to have to spend the night here maybe two, just to warn you.  He didn’t seem to happy about it”

There’s Scott, laying down in his bed.  He instantly looked over and turned the tv off, he has his phone out and look like he was crying.

My mom walks over to his bed and sits on the edge.  “What’s wrong hunny?” she said grabbing his hand.  I went to the end of the bed.

“I’m ruining everything!” he said sniffling

“What are you ruining?” I said cocking my head to the side.

“Everything!” My mom started rubbing his head but he winced a little and she instantly removed her hand.  “I’m sorry I didn’t mean to jump!”

He looked so worried.  “No darling it’s fine you just had a concussion I should have known, I I mean we were worried” she said gesturing toward me.

“That’s it I don’t want you all to worry about me! You have a loving family and Harry barely get’s time with you and I’m ruining it all!” he started to tear up again.  “I’m ok by myself, I have for a long time.  I don’t want to bring my issues into your family.”  He was looking out the window, it was starting to get dark.  “Plus I saw the photos of me freaking out on the paps, I’m waiting for Jason to call and freak out.” He said gesturing toward his phone.

“You can’t be serious!” I said surprising myself along with Scott and mom.  “Those, those vultures out there were horrible people! I was running behind you and saw everything! When you fell they didn’t help you, they just took pictures!” His eyes went big for a second but then grew small and smaller.  “My mom almost ran over the paps who were blocking our garage door to get you here!” He looked over at my mom and she just smiled.

“That’s it you guys are being wrapped up…” I cut him off

“No!  Stop! You are a good person and no one deserves to go through what you have gone through.  You are one of my friends and that means that you’re apart of my family, and apart of One Direction.”  He just looked up at me not knowing what to say.  He was about to say something but his phone went off.  I saw that his caller id said Jason.  He looked back up at me and closed his eyes.  He was about to answer it when I ran over and took his phone.

“What are you doing?! I have to answer that or he’s going to kill me”

“No way” I went to the window opened it and threw it out.

I looked back and saw him smile his famous smile.  “You did not just do that?”

“I don’t know your Mr.know it all” I said joking at him.  We all laughed for awhile.

“Look” Scott said pointing to the window.  We all looked out and it was starting to snow.  He was trying to get out of bed and struggled a little bit.  He made his way to the window and just looked out with a small smile on his face.  My mom joined us at the window.

“You sure seem to love the snow” she said looking out the window.

“Yea, I’m not sure why but it’s magical to me” he said staring out into the distance.  I saw him point to something and I could see his phone lighting up in the distance.  We just laughed.

“I’m going to have to call him eventually especially since my runway is tomorrow.”

“What do you mean runway? Your not going are you?” I asked

“Of course why wouldn’t I?”

I gestured toward the room “Umm you’re in the hospital” I said stating the obvious.

“Not for long” he said.  Before I knew what was happening he went into a drawer and was pulling out smocks that doctors where and was changing into them.

“What are you doing?” my mom asked walking over to him

“What I do best” he said smirking back up at us.

Scott’s point of view

I didn’t know if this was really going to work but was pretty confident that I could do it.  I had to get out of here, I hated hospitals.  We were all in the hallway when someone yells something.  “Where do you think you’re going?”  A man asked me

I turned around and was met with a doctor.  “I’m taking this patient to his new room” I said gesturing towards Harry who’s in a wheel chair.

I guess I should mention that to get out of the hospital I needed a disguise, so why not play a doctor?  So Harry is my patient and Anne is dressed up like a nurse to assist me.  Anne was against it at first but then I eventually convinced her to come around.

“What’s the patient’s number?” he asked

“516” I said the first number coming to my head.

“What’s wrong with him?” he asked questioningly looking down at Harry.

“Kidney stones” Anne said fast.  I looked over at her.

“Yes, he’s in immense pain.” I said as I quickly pinched the back of his arm making him scream.  If you don’t mind we will get out of your way.

We quickly rolled by him and made our way to the exit.  When we were close enough we all ran out the door for the car.  We looked back as everyone watched us runaway, thinking we were crazy.  There were some paps still there but only a couple and I don’t think they recognized us.

We made it back to the car laughing hysterically as we climbed in.  “That was so much fun!” Anne said

“I definitely thought we were going to get caught!” Harry said “That reminds me, he turns around and pinches my arm hard.  “That’s for earlier”

“O come on, you weren’t selling it! I just gave you some… some inspiration!”  We all just laughed and made our way back home.  I mean back to Anne’s house. Yea Anne’s house. 

I stared out the window watching the snow fall.  I don’t know why I love the snow so much but it just feels comfortable.

We got back into the house and went immediately to check my emails on my ipad.  Of course there were a million from Jason.  I scrolled through until I saw the one I needed the time and information for my runway tomorrow.  I quickly responded to it just saying ‘be there’.  With that I went to bed, I was still feeling weak.  I probably shouldn’t do it but after seeing all the bad press I got from attacking the paps I needed something to do.  I laid down in bed and fell asleep instantly.

I woke up the next morning again snuggled under my sheets.  I quickly got up and went to get a shower before I had to leave.  “Crap” I said out loud.  I forgot to get a car yesterday.  Now I need a ride.

I went downstairs and saw Anne and Harry in the kitchen already.  “Good morning” Anne said

“Morning” I said.  I looked at Harry and he was dressed up a bit.  “Why are you so dressed up?” I said as I grabbed an apple.

“I’m not going to go to a runway show looking like a slob now am i?” he said raising an eyebrow

“What do you mean?”

“I mean since you don’t have a car I’ll be driving you”

At least I didn’t have to ask him now.  “Are you sure? It’s not too much is it? I can just call a taxi.  Yea I’ll just do that.”  I said walking away.

“Wow you’re right Harry” I heard Anne say “He does talk really fast when he’s sincere and pretty much said what you thought also”

I looked at Harry and just laughed “Told you” he said

“Fine fine you can drive me, but on one condition.”

“And what is that kind sir?”

“Anne is coming too… I mean if you want to.  It’s up to you. You don’t have too.  Actually you probably don’t want too…”

She jumped up fast “No I would love too! Let me go change fast!” she said running up the stairs.

I looked over at Harry and he just smiled.  I went up and changed into a pair of slim jeans and a white sweater with a jacket.

I came back down and saw Harry waiting by the kitchen table.  Anne came running down past us “Let’s go! O and Harry you were right” as she went out the door.

We started following when I raised an eyebrow for an explanation.  “I said that you were going to invite her.”  I laughed as he kept walking.  I stood there thinking for a minute.  This has to stop happening, I’m getting too close…

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.2K 1.7K 24
Sometimes our lives change when we least expect them to. We meet our best friends in when we're unprepared to make friends. Our lives change so drast...
16.4K 199 27
When Liam makes the bold decision of taking time off touring in America to visit the 14 year old, who Megan claims to be his daughter, on her 15th bi...
178K 1.6K 35
Like any serious love stories, most end in happiness. El thought she was in love. She had the perfect life: She was dating Harry Styles, from the fa...
8.9K 311 32
Been in love with your childhood friend for how many years already and still nothing happened between the two of you? The both of you like each other...