Twisted ▷ Klaus Mikaelson [CO...

By mikaeIsons

Estella Salvatore hates Klaus Mikaelson with a passion. Klaus Mikaelson is hopelessly in love with Estella Sa... More

BEFORE READING
TWISTED
E.S & K.M AESTHETICS
PART ONE
ONE; REVENGE
TWO; LEGENDARY
THREE; ELIJAH
FOUR; THE KNOWING
FIVE; GLASS TABLE GIRLS
SIX; BEFORE
SEVEN; MOONSTONE
EIGHT; ACQUAINTANCES
NINE; UNTOUCHABLE
TEN; KNEW BETTER
ELEVEN; LOST BOY
TWELVE; BAD DECISIONS
THIRTEEN; MISGUIDED HEROES
FOURTEEN; BOY WHO CRIED WOLF
FIFTEEN; WALK AWAY
SIXTEEN; THE RUN AND GO
SEVENTEEN; WHATEVER IT TAKES
EIGHTEEN; CRYPTIC
NINETEEN; ECHOES OF SILENCE
TWENTY; DISTRUST
TWENTY-ONE; OIL ON WATER
PART TWO
TWENTY-TWO; BLOODSTREAM
TWENTY-THREE; BLEEDING OUT
TWENTY-FOUR; ALL OF THE STARS
TWENTY-FIVE; BETTER LEFT UNSAID
TWENTY-SIX; DELUSION
TWENTY-SEVEN; THE TWENTIES
TWENTY-NINE; SUSPICION
THIRTY; BARELY SANE
THIRTY-ONE; ALIVE AND KICKING
THIRTY-TWO; EVER THE TRUSTING
THIRTY-THREE; PREDATORY SPECIES
THIRTY-FOUR; BAIT
THIRTY-FIVE; TENSE RELATIONS
THIRTY-SIX; PROTECTION
THIRTY-SEVEN; PRAY YOU CATCH ME
THIRTY-EIGHT; HOUSE OF MEMORIES
THIRTY-NINE; THE BALLAD OF ME AND MY BRAIN
FORTY; IF I BELIEVE YOU
FORTY-ONE; FAVORITE WORST NIGHTMARE
FORTY-TWO; HALF A HEART
FORTY-THREE; TELL ME A LIE
FORTY-FOUR; NOTHERN DOWNPOUR
FORTY-FIVE; HAUNTED
FORTY-SIX; CHILD'S PLAY
FORTY-SEVEN; GONER
FORTY-EIGHT; WOODEN HEARTS
FORTY-NINE PT.1; DESPAIR
FORTY-NINE PT.2; HOPE
FIFTY; Q&A
TVD FANFICTION AWARDS
"Update!!"

TWENTY-EIGHT; REBEKAH

58.1K 1.7K 1.5K
By mikaeIsons

GOAL: 20 COMMENTS

TWENTY-EIGHT; REBEKAH (S3E4)

~

Estella hit the dressing room curtains, a scowl placed on her lips as she stalked out of the room.

"I hate this," Estella declared, placing her hands on her hips.

"What? It looks fine," Klaus said, his eyes scanning Estella's body.

"You don't have to lie to me, Klaus. I know this is a terrible dress," Estella stated. "Your sister has awful taste when it comes to my fashion."

"Hey! You loved my fashion," Rebekah said from her dressing room.

"Back when everything consisted of flappers and headbands—of course I loved your style because everyone wore it. Now I'm wearing a terrible dress that doesn't even fit in the right places," Estella grumbled, turning around to change into something else.

The blonde hastily yanked off the dress to try on something she picked out for herself—a black dress that ended a little above her knees. It had spaghetti straps and low back with a zipper. She smiled in the mirror before she stepped out.

"See? This is actually fashion," Estella stated, motioning to the dress she was wearing.

"I like it," Klaus stated, his eyes slowly tracing Estella's body with an appreciative smirk.

"Eyes up her, Niklaus. You were raised better," Estella scolded. Klaus didn't listen, sipping his champagne and soaking in her appearance. The blonde frowned and stepped forward, snatching his drink and sipping it.

"There has to be more to this dress," Rebekah said from her dressing room.

"There's not," Klaus replied moodily.

Rebekah walked out, a pout on her face as she stepped towards the three.

"So women in the 21st century dress like prostitutes, then," Rebekah remarked.

Klaus grabbed his champagne from Estella, glaring at her before he gulped the rest of it down. Estella sat down on the armrest of Klaus' chair, sighing through her nose when he placed a hand on her thigh.

"You know, I got dirty looks for wearing trousers," commented Rebekah.

"You wore trousers so women today could wear nothing," Klaus retorted.

"And what is this music? It sounds like a cable car accident," Rebekah declared.

"It's dance music," Stefan replied.

"People dance to this?" Rebekah questioned.

The Salvatore siblings nodded in response.

"Are we done?" Klaus asked his sister, his voice holding annoyance. Estella snickered at his tone, grabbing back the champagne.

"And why are you so grumpy?" Rebekah inquired.

"I needed one thing from you for my witch to find out why my hybrids are dying, one thing. Your necklace. And you lost it," Klaus said.

"I didn't loose it. It's just been missing for ninety years," Rebekah responded. She turned to Stefan. "So, what do you think?"

"I like it," Stefan said, nodding. Rebekah gave him a look. "What? I said I like it."

"I can always tell when you're lying, Stefan," Rebekah snapped, turning around to try something else on.

"Nice one, good work," Klaus sarcastically commented, grabbing the glass from Estella's hand and pouring himself more champagne. He removed his hand from Estella's thigh, it previously had been tracing small patterns on the skin to keep himself calm and from snapping at his sister.

"You're the one that pulled the dagger out of her," Stefan quipped.

"I heard that," Rebekah retorted.

"I'm going to take this off," Estella said.

"You should buy it, sweetheart. It looks lovely on you," Klaus remarked, watching Estella's hip sway as she walked away from him. The blonde rolled her eyes to herself, stepping inside the changing room.

Her hands tried to get at the zipper, but she wasn't able to grasp it. The blonde groaned to herself, asking, "Stefan, could you help me with this zipper?"

She heard footsteps approach her room, sliding the curtains. She frowned when she saw Klaus walk in, a smirk on his face.

"I said Stefan," the blonde said.

"Stefan's getting some fresh air. Good thing I'm here," Klaus remarked. The blonde pursed her lips before she turned around.

"I think it's stuck to my hair," Estella said quietly.

Klaus' hands reached push her hair away; he was able to pull away the hair attached to the material and drag down the zipper. Estella's breath hitched when she felt Klaus kiss her neck, leaving small kisses down the crook of it.

"Klaus," the blonde whispered, shutting her eyes.

He hummed in response, his hands sliding down her torso and resting a little below her waist. Her lips parted; it felt good to have someone touch her after a long time.

"Fuck it," she muttered to herself. The blonde whipped around, smashing her lips against his and wrapping her arms around his neck. Her hands latched onto his sandy blonde hair, tugging at it slightly.

"I knew you'd give into me, love," Klaus panted.

"Shut up," she snapped. Klaus grinned and attached his lips to hers, gladly obeying her command.

The blonde jumped slightly, letting Klaus grab her butt so she could wrap her arms around his waist. Klaus pushed her up against the wall for support—the two heavily making out. Klaus' fingers trailed under her shirt, massaging the skin under it while Estella's hands played with his hair.

"Oi, lovebirds! Stop snogging and get out of there!" Rebekah yelled.

Estella pulled back and sighed, resting her head against the wall. She looked at Klaus, biting her lip.

"Your sister sucks," she muttered lowly. Klaus chuckled, setting the blonde down on the ground.

She turned around to look at herself in the mirror, pursing her slightly puffy lips when she spotted a hickey on her neck.

"Seriously?" Estella questioned him, her eyebrows raising.

Klaus grinned, noticing it as well. He kissed the blonde's temple before exiting the changing room. Estella swallowed thickly as her fingers traced the hickey.

She gave in—she wasn't supposed to give in to him, but she did. It had felt good, too. It felt good because even after years and years of her saying she hated him, she really didn't. She loved him.

Estella huffed and yanked off the dress, quickly changing back into her normal clothes. She decided she wouldn't get the dress considering it caused her too much trouble anyway.

The blonde pushed open the curtains, glaring at Rebekah when she gave her a knowing smirk.

"Shut your mouth," Estella snapped, pointing at her.

"I'm not saying anything," Rebekah said innocently.

"I know you, Rebekah. You were going to say something—I won't allow it. Shut your mouth and keep it to yourself," Estella demanded.

"Fine," Rebekah said. "Are you buying the dress?"

"I give up," Estella muttered to herself, shaking her head as she went to put the black dress away.

She set the hanged on the silver rod, biting her lip when she felt Klaus come up next to her.

"You're not getting the dress," Klaus stated.

"No. I didn't like it very much," Estella replied. She turned around, sighing when she realized that she was now pressed up against Klaus.

"No? I thought you looked quite ravishing," Klaus commented.

"I know you did," Estella muttered, rubbing the side of her neck without the hickey on it.

"I didn't hide my appreciation well, did I?" Klaus questioned.

"You could've been more subtle," Estella said, running a hand through her hair.

Klaus brushed some of the hair away from Estella's neck, revealing the red mark on it. A smirk danced on his lips when he saw it, knowing Estella was probably upset with him about it.

"Don't hide it, love. It's a lovely color on you," Klaus commented.

"No. I'm getting some fresh air and you're not following me. Deal with your sister," Estella demanded, pushing Klaus slightly so she could walk outside the doors to find her brother.

She scowled when she saw Stefan approaching Katherine. Huffing, the blonde stalked up to the doppelgänger and asked, "What the hell are you doing here?"

"You two look chummy. You and Klaus patch things up?" Katherine asked teasingly. Her eyes landed on the hickey on the blonde's neck, making her raise an eyebrow. "Oh, well clearly you two did."

Estella shuffled her hair around to make sure it wouldn't be shown. She glared at her, now remembering why Katherine was her least favorite doppelgänger.

"You know, if he finds out you're in Chicago, you're dead," Stefan stated.

"Happy to know that you still care," Katherine retorted. "So tell me if I'm wrong—Rebekah's necklace that Klaus is looking for...that's the necklace that you have to Elena."

Stefan sucked his teeth before humorlessly smirking. "Bye, Katherine," the Salvatore siblings chorused.

"Hey, hey. Wait," Katherine stopped them. "You two are up to something. Tell me."

"They don't know where the necklace is. We just have to keep them from figuring it out," Estella said vaguely. "We have it all under control."

"Please tell me you have a better plan than that," Katherine said. Stefan and Estella didn't reply. "Come on, Stefan. You're not the diabolical type, maybe your sister, but not you. Whatever you're planning, it's not going to work."

"Well, if the most diabolical woman I know can't seem to figure it out, then I must be doing something right," Stefan retorted.

"Uh, huh. I forgot. You're bad now," Katherine said sarcastically. "Don't get too cocky. Klaus is smarter than you. He's smarter than everyone."

"Excuse me, I think I'm the only one who has gotten past Klaus and have it stay that way," Estella remarked, crossing her arms over her chest. "This plan is gonna work, no matter what the hell you say."

The two siblings started to walk away, but Katherine's voice brought them back. "And I've heard about that sister. Be careful. She'll ruin you."

"Happy to know you still care," Stefan retorted Katherine's same remark.

Estella smirked, waving goodbye to her brother so she could go and distract Klaus, which should be fairly easy considering he was extremely turned on by the blonde.

She pushed open the doors again, feeling the air conditioner hit her face. She sighed when she saw Klaus staring at her out of the corner of her eye. The blonde ran a hand through her hair, needing something to eat.

The blonde scanned the shop, noticing many oblivious women wandering around the isles. She placed her hands behind her back as she approached one of them, well aware Klaus was watching.

"You're going to follow me. Don't cry for help," Estella compelled. She didn't want to try foreplay, she was too hungry.

The strawberry-blonde nodded mutely, trailing after Estella as she walked out and into an alley.

"What are you—" the woman was cut off when Estella dug her fangs into her throat. The strawberry-blonde woman let out an ear piercing scream, crying out from the pain. Estella didn't care though as she devoured the blood.

Her ears perked when she heard someone open the door. Estella pulled away from the girl, compelling her to stay, before she looked at her intruder. Klaus stood, his eyebrow raised.

"Come to join me?" Estella asked, motioning to the whimpering girl with blood gushing out of her neck.

"Don't mind if I do," Klaus said before speeding over, thrusting his fangs in the woman. Estella smirked; distraction complete.

The younger of the two vampire's began drinking from the girl again, pulling back once she had enough. Estella brought her hands to the woman's head, effectively killing her by a quick "snap!" of her neck.

Estella wiped her lips clean, meeting Klaus' gaze. He stared at her, his eyes tracing her entire figure before he landed back on her face.

"Are you just going to stare at me all day?" Estella asked, raising an eyebrow.

Klaus chuckled before he sped over to her, slamming his lips against hers in a hasty passion. Estella wounded her hands in his sandy blonde hair, letting him push her up against the wall.

Estella had to admit, it felt good to kiss the one guy she ever loved.

~

lol ending this here, but uh, yeah. that happened. it's not gonna last long, though because Klaus is gonna be super pissed about Elena still being alive. I have plans (:

what'd you guys think?

-holly

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 58.4K 42
divine violence 𓍢ִ໋ the vampire diaries 𓍢ִ໋ klaus mikaelson x fem!oc 𓍢ִ໋ season two - four 𓍢ִ໋ april, 2021
56.4K 1.3K 12
Graciela Salvatore is the younger sister to Damon, and the twin sister to Stefan. Graciela spent her life running away from love, but instead fell in...
3.8M 96.5K 43
The youngest Mikaelson and the oldest Salvatore meet under unlikely circumstances and fall in love. [SEASON TWO - THE VAMPIRE DIARIES] [BOOK ONE OF T...
2.3K 22 17
・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. She fell in love with him when they were together, then fell deeper in love with him in th...