The Locker Room ✔

By electricblue

What do the boys in the locker room talk about? Five girls know. Audrey MacDonald was having a normal sleepov... More

Edit Version!
The Locker Room: Chapter One: Picture of Audrey
The Locker Room: Chapter Two: Picture of Jenny
The Locker Room: Chapter Three: Picture of Val
The Locker Room: Chapter Four: Picture of Dana
The Locker Room: Chapter Five: Picture of Miley
The Locker Room: Chapter Six: Picture of Audrey
The Locker Room: Chapter Seven: Picture of Jenny
The Locker Room: Chapter Eight: Picture of Val
The Locker Room: Chapter Nine: Picture of Dana/Miley
The Locker Room: Chapter Ten: Picture of Kane
The Locker Room: Chapter Eleven: Picture of Cover
Important Note
The Locker Room: Chapter Twelve: Picture of Cover
The Locker Room: Chapter Fourteen: Picture of Cover
The Locker Room: Chapter Fifteen: Picture of Cover
The Locker Room: Chapter Sixteen: Picture of Cover
The Locker Room: Chapter Seventeen: Picture of Cover
The Locker Room: Chapter Eighteen: Picture of Cover
The Locker Room: Chapter Nineteen: Picture of Cover
The Locker Room: Chapter Twenty: Picture of Cover
The Locker Room: Chapter Twenty-One: Picture of Cover
The Locker Room: Chapter Twenty-Two: Picture of Banner
The Locker Room: Chapter Twenty-Three: Picture of Kane
The Locker Room: Chapter Twenty-Four: Picture of Tyler
The Locker Room: Chapter Twenty-Five: Picture of Jace
The Locker Room: Chapter Twenty-Six: Picture of Banner
The Locker Room: Chapter Twenty-Seven: Picture of Cover
The Locker Room: Chapter Twenty-Eight
The Locker Room: Chapter Twenty-Nine
The Locker Room: Chapter Thirty
The Locker Room: Chapter Thirty-One
The Locker Room: Chapter Thirty-Two
The Locker Room: Chapter Thirty-Three
The Locker Room: Chapter Thirty-Four
The Locker Room: Chapter Thirty-Five
The Locker Room: Chapter Thirty-Six
The Locker Room: Chapter Thirty-Seven
The Locker Room: Chapter Thirty-Eight
The Locker Room: Chapter Thirty-Nine
The Locker Room: Epilogue
A/N: And a Preview

The Locker Room: Chapter Thirteen: Picture of Cover

5.3K 139 10
By electricblue

A/N:

I wasn't going to post this until like Sunday/Monday/Tuesday, but I decided to post it right now. I quickly finished chapter 13 and now I'm posting it. The picture on the side is by: VampGirl330.

The song on the side is Secrets by One Republic.The reason is very simple, and you can probably figure out why I chose that song.

Comment, vote, and enjoy!

Chapter Thirteen

            Wednesday came and I got ready for school. I felt so much better after the zoo. I was surprised when Jenny dropped off Tyler and Kane before me, but I soon realized that was her plan all along.

            "Tell me what's wrong," said Jenny. I looked at her and sighed.

            "Well, you know yesterday my mom called me," I started. Jenny nodded her head, and I took that as a sign to continue. "She told me over the phone that my grandpa, her dad, died. I could tell she was in a really bad state, so I rushed home. I found her crying on the sofa, she was a mess." I swallowed, hoping that would keep my tears from running down my face. One escaped, and soon after that I was crying. I wasn't crying as hard as I was yesterday, so that was a good sign.

            "I'm so sorry," Jenny whispered. I nodded my head. I couldn't say anything.

            "Thursday and Friday I'm going to be in Florida," I managed to choke out. I couldn't see Jenny through my tears, but I felt her give me a tight hug.

            "You need to tell the rest. I told them that I would figure what is wrong with you and cheer you up. They were really worried about you after I told them you ran away from McDonald's," said Jenny. I laughed.

            "Thanks, Jenny, for everything," I said. Jenny smiled.

            "Like I said you should be thanking Kane," said Jenny. I did remember that it was Kane's idea for the zoo, but I was still confused. "He was so worried, and he kept saying that I had to cheer you up. Finally, I said that maybe we should cheer you up. Then he suggested the zoo. I invited Tyler along, so that Kane wouldn't be the only guy." I smiled, a little bit. I had such great friends.

            "Tell Kane I say thanks then," I said. I got out of the car, and walked up to my door. I got inside the empty house, and decided that I really needed a good night's sleep.

            I broke out of my memory when the warning bell rang at my school. I didn't want to get out of bed, so I was running a little bit later than usual. It didn't help that Jenny called to make sure I got up. Also, Dana, Val, and Miley kept calling me to ask if I was going to school today.

            I was walking quickly to my locker. I had to get some things out of my locker for first period, because I didn't have time to stop at my locker after homeroom. I didn't want to be late. When you were late to class just once, you had a detention after school. The teachers didn't even give you a warning.

            Once I reached my lockers I soon realized that I was going to be late for sure. Miley, Val, and Dana were leaning up against the lockers. No way the were going to let me leave without telling them why I didn't show up to school yesterday or what Jenny told them. I took a deep breath and walked toward them.

            Before I could reach my locker they each came up to me and gave me a hug. I hugged them back. Then I quickly did my locker combo.

            "Audrey, what happened? Are you okay?" asked Val. I smiled at her, to show that I'm completely fine. She didn't buy it though.

            "Fine, but can I tell you guys at lunch? I'm kind of running late," I said. Val, Miley, and Dana quickly looked at each other. I could tell they were communicating through eye contact. Finally, they came up with an agreement.

             "Deal, but you promised us," said Dana. I smiled gratefully, they actually understood me. I quickly closed my locker and locked it up. I started to walk really fast to my homeroom with no one following me since I didn't have that class with my friends.

♥                                                                     ♥                                                                 ♥

            I knew I had to tell them at lunch, but all of a sudden I didn't want to tell them. I kept thinking about me bursting out in tears, and the whole school would be watching me. It would be totally embarrassing, but I knew I had to go through with it. One thing was sure about me, I kept my promises.

            I noticed that my friends were already waiting for me at the lunch table. They had all their lunches out and they were munching on their sandwiches. I felt my stomach turn upside down, but I ignored it. Confidence.

            When I reached the table, they all looked up at me and watched me sat down. I suddenly felt like one of those girls where a nasty rumor spreads around and you have no clue what it was about.

            "Hey, Audrey," said Val. I smiled back at her.

            "So Audrey what was wrong?" asked Dana, cutting right to the chase. I swallowed. I didn't even have my lunch out.

            "My mom called me the other day when I was at McDonald's with Jenny. I answered it of course. My mom was breaking down and she could barely tell me what was wrong, so I rushed home. I learned that my grandpa, her dad, passed away," I said. I could feel the tears, but this time I pushed them back. Thank god I didn't start crying.

            "I'm so sorry," said Miley. I smiled back at her. Val and Dana nodded their heads like they agreed with her.

            "So when are you leaving for Florida?" asked Val. She remembered that my grandparents lived in Florida.

            "Tomorrow," I answered. They all nodded their heads.

            "Jenny told us that you had a great time yesterday. What did you guys do?" asked Dana. I was so happy that she changed the subject on me.

            I started to talk about the zoo and how great it was. Their eyes were on me the whole time, and they laughed when I told them about the pizza incident. I barely hate my lunch, since I was talking the whole time, but I didn't mind.

            However, when they asked whose idea it was to go to the zoo I answered Jenny. I have no idea why I did it since it was Kane's, but something told me not to tell them the actual truth. It was like I wanted to keep it a secret from them, and that scared me.

            I have never kept a secret from them.

            Never.

♥                                                                     ♥                                                                 ♥

            I went home and I felt exhausted. I had homework from yesterday, today, and the two days I would be gone for the wake and funeral. I would probably do my homework on Saturday, but I wasn't sure.

            Just has I was about to take a nap, my phone goes off. I groan but quickly answering it anyways, without checking the caller ID.

            "Hello," I said. Great I even sound tired on the phone. I inwardly groan.

            "Oh, did I wake you up from your little nap?" asked Jenny in a teasing voice.

            "What do you want with me?" I asked. I could feel Jenny smile on the other side.

            "I thought I would help you pack, but if you are going to you know take a nap, then I guess not," said Jenny.

            "No, no. Its fine, you can come over right away," I said. Jenny giggled on the other side.

            "Okay, I'll be there," said Jenny.

            Then she hung up, and I went back to lie on my bed until she came. I could have a five minute nap. Yep, that sounded perfect.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190 11 18
It wasn't a love story, at least not for me. With events that began and ended with me and Alejandro. We rushed into things that was too intense for...
509K 18.5K 29
Noah looked at me for a second before moving closer. I sucked the card off his lips but it faltered and fell to the ground. A second later I felt a p...
89.7K 2.6K 36
This is a rewritten version of Golden Boy! It's completely new except for the names of the characters. Everyone has that one thing that they fear th...
484 23 10
At a boarding school, there's only so much that kids can do to have fun. Especially high school kids. No fun drinking parties, well, not often, becau...