Love of My Life(A Princeton L...

By ProdigysOneLove

This is for all of you Princeton lovers... So yea... More

Love of My Life(A Princeton Love Story) Chapter 1
Love of My Life(A Princeton Love Story) Chapter 2
Love of My Life(A Princeton Love Story) Chapter 3
Love of My Life(A Princeton Love Story) Chapter 4
Love of My Life(A Princeton Love Story) Chapter 5
Love of My Life(A Princeton Love Story) Chapter 6
Love of My Life(A Princeton Love Story) Chapter 7
Love of My Life(A Princeton Love Story) Chapter 8
Love of My Life(A Princeton Love Story) Chapter 9
Love of My Life(A Princeton Love Story) Chapter 10
Love of My Life(A Princeton Love Story) Chapter 11
Love of My Life(A Princeton Love Story) Chapter 12
Love of My Life(A Princeton Love Story) Chapter 13
Love of My Life(A Princeton Love Story) Chapter 15
Love of My Life(A Princeton Love Story) Chapter 16
Love of My Life(A Princeton Love Story) Chapter 17
Love of My Life(A Princeton Love Story) Chapter 18
Love of My Life(A Princeton Love Story) Chapter 19
Love of My Life(A Princeton Love Story) Chapter 20
Love of My Life(A Princeton Love Story) Chapter 21
Love of My Life(A Princeton Love Story) Chapter 22
Love of My Life(A Princeton Love Story) Chapter 23
Love of My Life(A Princeton Love Story) Chapter 24
Love of My Life(A Princeton Love Story) Chapter 25
Love of My Life(A Princeton Love Story) Chapter 26
Love of My Life(A Princeton Love Story) Chapter 27
Love of My Life(A Princeton Love Story) Chapter 28
Love of My Life(A Princeton Love Story) Chapter 29
Love of My Life(A Princeton Love Story) Chapter 30
Love of My Life(A Princeton Love Story) Chapter 31
Love of My Life(A Princeton Love Story) Chapter 32
Love of My Life(A Princeton Love Story) Chapter 33
Love of My Life(A Princeton Love Story) Chapter 34
Love of My Life(A Princeton Love Story) Chapter 35
Love of My Life(A Princeton Love Story) Chapter 36
Love of My Life(A Princeton Love Story) Chapter 37
Love of My Life(A Princeton Love Story) Chapter 38
Love of My Life(A Princeton Love Story) Chapter 39
Love of My Life(A Princeton Love Story) Chapter 40

Love of My Life(A Princeton Love Story) Chapter 14

9.7K 86 9
By ProdigysOneLove

(Jazmyne's POV)

So while Khalil was performing, we were talking to Brittany, and she was pissed off as well as sad. However Shaylah and I were PISSED OFF!!!! Kristina just had her sad face on for Brittany, but Shaylah and I? Oh HELL no! We were bout to go South East up in this piece!!!

Shaylah looked at me and I looked at her. We gave each other a look in which we both understood what we were telling each other... So we both got up at the same time, and started yelling in unison.

Us: YO PRINCETON!!!!

We both started walking slowly towards him with a little sass in our walk, as he looked at us getting EXTRA scared. I guess he remembered what Shaylah had said earlier about him hurting Brittany...

Princeton: Umm... Yea?*Shaking*

Shaylah: Remember what I said about hurting Brittany?*Walking closer*

Princeton: *Backing up* Uh... No?

Me: *Getting closer* Oh REALLY?!

Princeton: YES! I remember! YES!!!

Shaylah: GREAT! Then what we're about to do won't be a surprise, then!

We both ran up to him and pushed him to the ground. I pinned him down and started punching him in the face.  Shaylah was handling the trick over to the left, who was trying to get a hold of us. She pushed her around and kicked her out to the front. She took her VIP pass, and ran back inside to help me.

As soon as she came back, I was pulling on his hair, and pushing him around. I got a little tired, so I got Shaylah to finish him off for me...

Me: SHAYLAH! Finish him, please!

Shaylah: I got it!

(Shaylah's POV)

As soon as she said that, I was pushing him around. Then I kicked him in the stomach and Jazmyne pushed him into the sound system. All you heard was a bunch of noises. Too bad Diggy was performing on stage... Didn't wanna wreck his show. But it had to be done!

I pulled him back to the floor and Jazmyne and I  dragged him onto the stage. Everybody looked at us like we were crazy and wondered what was going on. Jazmyne ran and hugged Diggy.

Me: *Whispers* Hey... Uh, Diggy just don't even mind us... We'll explain later! And sorry about the music! Your mic is still up, though!

I smiled sweetly and went back into anger mode, as I got Jazmyne off of Diggy. We dragged Princeton and pushed him to the back a little, but so that everyone could still see him. I stepped to the mic.

Me: OKAY! So we're sorry that you all had to see that. But we have a REASON! So, how many of you know that Princeton and Brittany went out?

The WHOLE audience raised their hands... My thing is, how the hell did they find out so damn fast! I mean jeesh, you'd think they'd have SOME type of space!

Me: Yea. And Brittany didn't come on stage tonight, HOWEVER she IS backstage. NOW! Reason why Jazmyne and I went ghetto on Princeton, is because he CHEATED on her!

The audience: *Gasps*

Me: Yea, exactly... Apparently this OTHER female, had been going out with Princeton for a YEAR. Now, when you leave here today I don't want y'all to hate Princeton, but just be cautious of the guys that you like and go out with... Okay?

The audience: *Silent*

Me: Now, other than THAT! Give it up for Diggy!*Claps*

The audience: *Cheers, screams, and claps*

I stepped down from the mic and went over to Diggy. I whispered in his ear.

Me: *Whispers* Sorry about that, we'll get your sound back on in 2 minutes! Promise!

Diggy: Alright! And don't be so aggresive next time!

Me: *Smiles and goes backstage*

Jazmyne: *Runs to the mic for a second and looks at Princeton* Princeton... I always wanted to tell you ONE thing... You're a DUMB HALF NEGRO FUCK BITCH!!!! *Looks at the audience* That is all...*Runs off stage* 

I went backstage and Jazmyne followed. AFTER she said what she needed to say to Princeton... We worked on getting the sound back, and replayed the song "Copy, Paste" for Diggy. He winked at us as he began performing and continued on.

(Brittany's POV)

So I watched EVERYTHING that just happened and I was in awe! I wonder how the guys will take their girlfriend beating up on of their BEST FRIENDS...

Me: Wow... I can't believe y'all just did that!

Shaylah: Yep! Hey... Jazz and I may get into it, but when it all goes down, we've got each other's backs. *Smiles and high fives her*

Jazmyne: Just think of that as the early Christmas present that you'll never get!*Laughs*

 Kristina: Oh lord... What about Keisha?

Me: Oh yea! Hopefully she went to the store, or something because I haven't seen her since we left Chipotlè...

Kristina: Same here...

Diggy stopped performing and he came and comforted us. Apparently some medical people took Princeton away, but we weren't too concerned about that right now. Diggy gave me the BIGGEST hug.

Me: What's that for?

Diggy: Just in case you were still mad or something...

Me: Not anymore...

Diggy: Cool...

That's when Prod and Roc came over to us. Ray Ray was messin with Jawan and Trevante... Guess he's havin a contest on who's hair is longer or somethin...

Roc: Wow... Y'all kicked ASS out there...

Prodigy: What he said!

Jazmyne: Yea, well... Gotta stand up for our sister...

Roc: I see!

Shaylah: So, y'all aren't mad or anything?

Prodigy: I know I'M NOT!!! I was waiting for somebody to kick his ass for the LONGEST!

Kristina: *Laughs* Well DAMN, Prod!!!

Prodigy: I WAS!

Roc: I can't agree with you more! That talkative fool... Man, he got on my NERVES!

Me: Y'all are insane!

Roc: Well I think Jazmyne and Shaylah really did it, tonight!

Shaylah: Well thanks! We're here all year!*Laughs*

Me: So, it's over? 

Diggy: Yea, it is...  We were GOING to have a meet and greet... But you ladies CANCELLED that!

Jazmyne: *Blushes and smiles sweetly* Well, I mean Hey... It is what it is...

Me: Let's jut go get ready to leave...

Kristina: Yea...

We all got up and left after everyone was done performing. We all went back to the hotel and packed all of our stuff. We got on the tour bus, and we were on to the next one. Meaning we were driving to New York, now... My girls and I got in our pajamas and looked at each other while in our bunks.

Me: Today was rough...

Kristina: Yea, at least they didn't KILL Princeton...

Jazmyne: LOOK! He's lucky he's still ALIVE!

Shaylah: EXACTLY! We were on the verge of killing him, ANYWAYS!

Me: Y'all are so silly!

Jazmyne: All I know is, he's back on his tour bus and he STILL didn't apologize to you! So that just made what we did one more reason why it was the right thing to do!

Kristina: I don't know... You guys took it to a WHOLE other level...

Shaylah: No, we didn't... Taking it to another level, would be choking him...

Kristina: Well you might as WELL HAVE!!!

Jazmyne: Oh SHUT UP!

Me: Well, I'm gonna go to sleep now... This is just going to be history by tomorrow...

Shaylah: Yea, you're right! Good night!

Jazmyne: Good night!

Kristina: Good night!

Me: Good night!

Will tomorrow be history like Brittany wants it to be? Will Princeton even remember what happened tonight? Will Princeton apologize? Will Diggy make a move on Brittany? Will Brittany ever trust again? Find out in Chapter 15! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 100 22
Love is love no matter how it makes you feel nore makes you look like after the storm. Hey im Marie Gomez and my boyfriend is Princeton from Mindles...
60.3K 906 28
Ever had a dream so sweet,and nice you just don't ever want to wake up? What if this dream...is a vision? Read and find out.
7.9K 25 24
A love story about Mindless Behavior.
28.7K 578 32