Book of My Love #Wattys2016

By Crazy-soul

This is my first story in wattpad. I'm not a writer . It's a sweet love story of Sandhir because I just love... More

The book of my love
The hero
My sissy
Another addition
Insecurities and new feelings
Consoling
Determined
Something new
Miss you
a/n
Confession
The talk
Turning point
Proposal or tragedy
Time
Shock
a/ n
What next
Secrets to unfold
Prepond
Memories
Why am i here
Reality check
Baby and craziness
Comes to an end
Last wish
Promise
a/n
Final chapter 1
Final chapter 2 (shock)
thanks

Life

1.1K 84 1
By Crazy-soul

Life is unpredictable. The morning rays hit the sleeping beauty and she rubbed her eyes to see the view. Now they are married and living happily. It's been 2 months of their marriage and they use to love each other like they got hitched the day before.
This day was going to be the turning point of their life. Rd was all set 2 go 2 office and sanyu 2 her class. Suddenly sanyu felt like puking she rushed 2 washroom rd was scared and immediately called dr to consult her. Actually rd forgot about her condition and her 2 yrs life span because he was busy pampering and fulfilling her wishes.
Dr reached the house and examined her and came out with shy smile .he murmured something to rd and he was stunned. He went to meet sanyu and she was blushing like a rippen tomato. Sandhir shared a hug and told they are expecting a new addition to the family. All were happy. Everyone wished them in spite of rd warns still vids came 2 meet sanyu and congratulated her.
Rd asked dr will it be fine 4 her to carry on this situation.Dr said there is no complications. Make her happy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9M 258K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...
1.3M 3.2K 4
Wattpad Editors' Choice, Winner of the 2020 Fiction Awards (for Best Plot Twist) and 2020 Mafia Romance of the Year. A chance encounter with an enigm...
1.9M 80.3K 23
(COMPLETED | UNDER EDITING) Fresh out of college, Veronica Odair is hired as a forensic scientist at the infamous B.E.A.R. Laboratories. She is put t...
1.8M 69.1K 41
EPILOGUE WILL BE FREE STARTING JUNE 29TH, 2023! Diana wakes up in pain, tied to a bed and unable to escape. She's been trapped by a group of surgeons...