Baby and craziness

I'm just fast forwarding because I don't want to drag the plot much.

Sanyu was behaving like a K.G kid. All were running behind her because they have a fear in her sub conscious mind. The due date arrived sanyu was in labor room. The Dr suggested 2 so C section because she is kid by mind and it will terribly affect her and she may die in spot.
After an hour the cry of baby was heard and everyone congratulated rd but his heart was chanting his Angel to be fine. Sandhir was gifted by a baby girl.

After 4days mother and child came home. Sanyu didn't know that this is baby. She was asking her parents whose child is that. Rd told it's his and sanyu felt sad and left from there.
Rd: sanyu war happened
S: u will love me less because of baby.
Rd: no one can take ur place. It my first baby.and she was happy.
She used to play with baby. The baby was named nona. She became the Apple of eye 2 all. This made sanyu jealous and she use to hit and pull her hair when she got angry by seeing all pampering her.
One day vids told rd she will take care of nona and he can take care of sanyu with a fear he handed nona to vids. Vids took good care of her like feed,making 2 sleep and bath etc.
Rd devoted all his time to sanyu. Now sanyu couldn't read any letter that much she forgot in her life. Slowly she 2 was turning to a big nona. One day she was unable to speak and all she does is pointing items eat she want or to convey. That much her disease affected. Rd became thin and gloomy. One fateful night his biggest fear came 2 reality sanyu can't walk she can only crawl and she can't eat anything because she didn't remember how to hold a spoon or chew. So sanyu and nona were alike and both were fed and bathed by others.