Memories

After marriage rd came 2 know sanyu's likes and dislikes her habits.he was well versed of her in and out. She has a habit of writing down all the day 2 day activities in her book(remember the part given where sanyu is scribbling in a book)
So they were married in Jan got conceived by March. ( now on I will mention the months to give a realistic touch)
It's her 4 th month going on ie may.as usual she got up and freshen up and went to wake up rd who was sleeping like baby with mouth open. She kissed his forehead and asked him 2 get up because he had an important meeting. Rd stirred in his sleep and gave a dreamy smile to his cute wife got up and went 2 lol.
They both were ready 2 go.suddenly Dang I told rd I think I didn't brush I will come now just waite. After 5mins she came back and while going downstairs she settled herself in dining table for breakfast. Rd was shocked to  see her strange behavior.
Rd: y ru sitting here
S: for breakfast buddhu
Rd: sanyu we had like half an hour before
S: is it.I don't remember maybe stress
Rd: let's go
S: ok.
While getting down from car she told rd don't come 2 pick me .I need to go 2 mom's house so I will be late
Rd: ok.take care
Rd returned from work and found sanyu didn't reach till now. He was tensed . He called her house.
Rd: hello sanyu
No.it's me vids.
Rd: give the call 2 sanyu
Vids: she is not here
Rd: wat .ur lying
Vids: y would I
Rd: she told after class she is coming 2 ur house
Vids: she didn't come here
Rd: listen vids.this time I won't spare u if anything happens to my sanyu
Vids: she is my sis
Rd: yeah whom u tried to harm 4 ur benefits and disconnected the call.
Rd was scared . He went to her house she was not there.he called all her friends. No one had any idea where she went. He went to her college and saw her standing near the gate with the guard and crying. Many irrational thoughts came to his mind. He ran 2 her.
Rd: sanyu
S: rd. Thank god u came
Rd: where is it phone
S: I forgot 2 take
Rd: y u didn't go 2 mom's house
S: ummm.I didn't get the name of the place
Rd was shocked by her statement. He took her home and made her sleep. He called her Dr.and explained everything 2 him.
Dr: wat I feared is true
Rd: don't scare me
Dr: she will gradually forget everything.memory loss.sorry young man be with her in her hurdles
Rd was stunned.