Final chapter 2 (shock)

So naina was happy to  read the tale of her parents and left the book to rd and went. Rd wiped his tears and murmured sorry to his daughter. He threw the book to the dustbin and walked to his cupboard and took  book with same cover with sandhir pic.
He flipped the pages of the book.
Flash back
Till the marriage proposal it's same but something changed the whole equation of their life. She didn't experience any health problems.their marriage was fixed and they didn't leave each other they were madly in love. 2 days before rd had a meeting and sanyu with her friends went 4 marriage shopping. Her friends left while returning her car stopped in the middle of the road. She called rd but he was busy in meeting so he didn't come to pick but called parth and informed her location. Parth along arpi came to the place 2 see the shocking scene sanyu is lying . They took her 2 hospital and informed rd.he came back and received the terrifying news that she has being gang raped. Rd was broken but still he held a strong face and went 2 see her. Wen she saw him she cried and told 4 guys came to her and offered their help 2 repair car but she didn't know their true intention. Rd told it doesn't matter he loves her not her body. Sanyu told she is not pure 4 him he should find another girl and marry. He left in anger. Their marriage for postponed. After 1 month she found that she is pregnant and that made her mental condition worse and she tried to be distant with the outer world.

She gave birth to a girl baby. When the baby smile she gets the glimpse of monsters who raped her . She had enough ,she loathed her daughter. Sanyu committed suicide she thought by this rd will move on but destiny had other plans. He took care of the kid as his daughter gave her his name and never moved on in his life because his life revolved around sanyu and nona.
Vids took care of nona but with wrong intentions that by seeing this rd would develop feelings for her and she can lead a happy life with him. But u know rd is only sanyu's. Rd asked vids 2 go from his house wen nona reached 15 and she can take care of herself and him.
Flashback ends

Nona was not the sign of their love but the root cause of their fall out but rd didn't see it that way. He loved her so he wrote another book so she doesn't know the truth of her birth and sanyu . Rd use 2 share all his problems and happiness with sanyu by looking at her smiling pic hanged in his room.

Naina left the house and rd was alone again but light always come .this time it's in the form of sanyu 2 take him with her so they can live a life they dreamt of .

Thanks all . So that's the end of my story. I think the shock version will loved by all. Pls give ur reviews other than nice . If u want to bash me most welcome because I know I tortured u guys a lot. This maybe my first and last ff until any other ideas come. So stay blessed