What next

Rd came to his office but his mind was with the bitter words of Dr. He didn't know wat 2 do next. He needs to take a decision on behalf of both.after a lot of battle with mind and brain he came 2 a point.

He asked both parents and his friends to meet at his house. He told the truth and sanyu's parents couldn't digest the fact that their baby will be there with them only 4 2 yrs. Everyone are tensed. Rd looked firm and declared his decision.
Rd: I want to marry sanyu next month.no more discussions .I want her to enjoy her last moments with me and her dear ones. So let's get the preparation started. He was happy that his Angel will be his.
But others are scared about rd wat is he doing with his life still they agreed with him. They knew how much he loved sanyu and no one can replace her place.

Rd went 2 college of sanyu and told her the good news.
S: y suddenly u made a decision
Rd: because now a days ur hiding many things from me like fainting and ur careless
S: oh.u think I can't take care of myself and need ur support
Rd: angry baby. It's that I can't stay away from u. I just want u 2 be my side in all my rise and fall. I want 2 feel u all the day and night. When 1st morning rays hit me I need 2 see u and when the moon showers his beauty I need to hug u and sleep. That's my point on marrying u.
Will u give me the honor
S: s.Ur the best bf and hubby 4 me.I love u a lot.