LevixReader Fanfics

By Levetra_

Ranked #4 in LevixReader fanfics Please go check out my other book! It's the latest LevixReader One-shots an... More

{Chapter One}
{Chapter two}
{Chapter Three}
{Chapter four}
{Chapter 5}
{Chapter 6}
Author's note
{Chapter 7}
{Epilogue}
AU
{Jean x Reader x Levi}
{Levi x Reader x Erwin}
{Sasha x Connie}
{Sasha x Connie} Part 2
{Eren x Reader}
{Levi x Reader}
{Levi x Reader}
{Levi x Sick Reader}
{Sick Levi x Reader}
{Happy bday Levi}
{Levi's Birthday}
{Levi x Dandere Reader}
{Levi x Tall Reader}
{Assassin Levi x Assassin Reader}
{Levi x Kitten Reader}
{Valkyrie Levi x Reader}
{Winged Levi x Winged Reader}
AU
IMPORTANT (not really)
{Levi x Kinda Jealous Reader}
{Jean x Reader}
{Crack Chapter}
{Jean x Reader}
{Crack Chapter 2}
{Crack chapter 3}
{Levi x Artist Reader} - Just one note
{Eren x Reader} - Party?
Explaining AOT to my grandma
Crack chapter 4
Rights?
Levi x Reader
Levi x Reader part 2
Bored?
{Vampire Levi x Reader}
{Youth?}
{Erwin x Reader}
{Erwin x Reader pt. 2}
{Eren x Levi crack}
{Levi x Eren}
{Levi x Eren} pt. 2
{Levi x Eren} pt. 3
{Levi x Sad Reader}
crack chapter! ~ Lines
{Author Reader x Famous Levi}
Author Reader x Famous Levi
Reader x Best friend Levi
Reader x Best friend Levi pt. 2 Preview
Reader x Best friend Levi final
Reader x Best friend Levi (bad end)
{Question}
HI
Reader x Levi ~ Promise?
Reader x Levi ~ Promise pt. 2
Crack chapter
Levi x Shy Reader
Levi x Reader - Winter Formal
Hey everyone
12:18am levixreader
Prince Levi x Princess Reader
Prince Levi x Princess Reader Pt.2
Prince Levi x Princess Reader pt. 3
Levi X Reader - speechless
Night owls
Bloodlust
Music soothes the soul
Butterfly
When the clock strikes 12
Before Dawn
Very Important
Lastly
Farewell
Psssssst!

Angel Feathers

5K 108 26
By Levetra_

You were the daughter of the Great King, next heir to the throne. But when your father died suddenly, your aunt took over the Kingdom of Hassan and slowly, things began to change. Colour began to fade and dull, greyness took over. The flowers no longer bloomed, the birds no longer sang. Silence invaded the kingdom. 

As part of the royal council along with the neighbouring kingdoms, you wanted to put a stop to this. Three years ago, a civil war was declared among the Hassan Kingdom. Your army lost and you were banished from your home. After, you created a royal council behind your aunt's back and sought help from the neighbouring kingdoms. 

It's been three years since you've seen your backstabbing aunt and vice versa. You hoped she had pronounced you dead to the citizens so if you go back to rise hell, no one would be able to recognise you and warn the 'Ruler'. You cut your (H/c) hair to shoulder length and you created a dark power to made your eyes blue instead of grey and your skin pale. 

The plan was simple. You penetrate the guard's formation and get to the palace as soon as possible. And when you do, shoot a green flare to alert the council and also draw everyone's attention to you. You distract the guards and townspeople to think you were some sort of sick girl who is lost and needs help. 

Meanwhile, the council gets inside the castle, assassinate your aunt or take her hostage, one or the other and you, break the spell and reveal to everyone who you are. You are (F/n) (L/n), the true heir to the throne. 

"Simple, what can go wrong right?" King from the Eiko spoke up after you explained the plan. 

"Right, but we need to be careful. You must also beware just in case I don't get everyone's attention." you warned.

"Of course Mi'lady." He bowed and stood up. "We shall invade tomorrow, before dawn, that way, Miss (L/n) can get into the kingdom more swiftly and more unnoticed." 

"Okay, dismissed." You replied walking to your chamber with your white silk nightgown trailing behind you. 

~~~

Before you could ever finish a dream, it was time. Your stomach suddenly filled with butterflies that just would not settle down. You had no appetite to eat so you got dressed into tight black leather leggings, a khaki coloured shirt pulled together with strings at the back which you got your maid to do up for you, dark brown thigh high boots and lastly, a black velvet cloak with a hood large enough to cover your face from view. This way, it'll be easier for you to blend in with the shadows. 

"Good luck Your Highness," The council bowed. "We will be right behind you." you nodded and gave them a weak smile then headed out the door into the cold. 

The air was foggy and every breath you took felt like you were inhaling sharp knives. Everything was dead silent, the only sound you could hear was the twigs that snapped beneath your feet. You paused every now and then just to check your surroundings, training your ears to pick up any sound at least from 3 miles away. 

You've managed to get through the gates but before you were able to reach the walls around the palace, you were halted by a sharp voice. You whirled around making sure the hood still covered most of your face.

"Who are you?" You demanded with a dagger ready underneath your cloak.

"I should be the one asking questions here. Since you haven't even recognised me yet, I take it you are not from here." He replied. His dark hair brushed at his grey cold eyes and his lips played a smirk. 

"I'm travelling." You lied quickly not letting your guard down.

"What a time to be travelling, its cold and not even dawn." He argued not buying your lie.

"I suppose since you're having such a lovely conversation with me, you don't know who I am either." You smirked and lifted the hood from your head and saw his expression change. 

"You don't look like a traveller, nor a civilian, you must be a noble from elsewhere," He bowed "I apologise for my rude behaviour." You were touched by his actions for you haven't been treated like this by anyone from your kingdom before.

"I am (F/n) (L/n) Descendant of the Great King and true Heir to the throne of Hassan." You introduced yourself. You noticed his body language suddenly changed. It was almost as if....he was nervous.

"B-but...the Legends say there was no Great King, even so, he was long dead and he was never married or had children! I shall arrest you for telling lies!" He stammered reaching for his sword. 

"I wouldn't do that if I were you, attacking another Royal is but illegal in Hassan." You smirked pulling out you weapon and waved it around casually in front of him. You knew this was going to make him change his mind since you were holding the Dagger of the Four Kingdoms. It was completely made of Coastal Opal and the handle was pure silver with the four royal creatures; Lion, Phoenix, Fox and Whale. People have been trying to make fakes of the Dagger but no one has ever succeeded. 

"There's no way you can be holding something like that unless you really are noble. My mother has been looking for that since her Carnation (Coronation Ceremony). It's been missing since her reign. And you have it?!" You paused. Something sharp was lodged in your throat. Did he just say his mother is the current ruler? I can't be.....

"Who are you?" You demanded now serious. If he knows I'm alive, then so will she

"I'm Levi the Prince of Hassan. Son of Queen Eleanor, the current ruler." Crap. It is her son.

"She is a fraud, a fake. She is no ruler." You spat rudely. "She lied and betrayed the true Hassan Family. She has brought shame to the Lion. She is no ruler."

"I quite agree. I read her private documents. You and the Great King were written in it by her when she succeeded." He said quietly which made you shut up. The Prince of Hassan, Son of your backstabbing aunt, agreed with you. "You know, I would just let you take over but first, i declare a duel. I want to see your skills. If your really are a Noble and you are who you claim you are, then you must be brought up with a Tutor yes? No one can fight like a Noble. Now, fight me." My, my, you underestimate me my dear cousin. 

"Gladly." You replied. You both took your positions and bowed before he, made his first move. You were already warmed up and ready to go whereas Levi, was a little numb and cold. The humid air and the wet asphalt made fighting so much harder. 

You dodged his first attack and turned to face his whacking him in the face with the hilt of your Dagger. He hissed and lunged again. He is not bad for his height. You were also at an advantage since you were wearing thick battle boots with at least 2.5 inch heels. This time, you weren't so fast. His blade made contact with your right cheek leaving a trail of warm blood trailing down your chin to your neck. This made your spell break and your true form was revealed. 

"So you really are (F/n) (L/n), you look exactly like the way my mother described you in her documents." Levi exclaimed.

"Rule number 1," You grinned. "Is not to let your opponent distract you." You lunged for him and pinned his to the wall with the blade to his neck.

"Rule number 2," He smiled this time placing his blade to your neck. "Is to make sure to unarm your opponent first." 

"Now let's not get to cocky here, I won. Now keep your word." You hissed pushing away from him sheathing your dagger. You saw him straighten his clothes and bow his head a little in defeat but soon returned to his old cocky, deadpan self. 

"Fine, this way, You Highness." He lead the way through many small alleys and street you don't even recall being there. You had to admit that the way he walked, his posture and the way he bit his lip was quite attractive. But he is your cousin (F/n)! Don't fall for him! You don't even know if you can trust him yet!

At last, the two of you reached the front gates of the Palace. The iron gates looked rusted and rotten and all the roses that were once blooming beautifully are now dead and thorns grew all around reminding of Sleeping Beauty, a story you loved when your Father read it to you. He nodded at the two dead looking guards and you clutched the clock tighter around you when they gave you glare that could kill. The guards opened the gate and the two of you entered the palace grounds. 

Remembering you had a job to do, before anyone could notice, you pulled the flare from a small pocket on your corset and fired it making loud bang. Suddenly, being the centre of Levi and the Undead guards' attention wasn't the best feeling in the world. Well, it wasn't to begin with anyway. 

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" Levi hissed at you pulling the collar of your dress pulling you closer to him. He glared and the guards and told them to get back to their work. Seeing how scary Levi could be when he's angry, the guards obediently obeyed. 

"That is no way to treat your princess my dear cousin." You smiled ever so innocently. 

"I'm royal too you know, I'm your cousin which makes me a prince too." He pouted. 

"Yes indeed but see here, I am the heir, I will be ruler and you are a Major of council or even head of council if i command it. I am a high position than you my dear." You said smacking his hands away. "Security would be a great idea for the royal palace." You remarked. You heard Levi swear at you under your breath but you didn't care. 

You pushed open the front doors of the palace, grabbed Levi's fire arm from his belt and fired three empty shots into the air. Soon, you heard the ever so annoying screech of your enemy. 

"LEVI!!!! WHAT IN THE FOUR HELLS ARE YOU DOING?!" You saw your aunt, her brown short curls now grey, clear skin, now wrinkly, tall now not so tall rush down the stairs. 

"Did you miss me?" <--(pun intended) you smiled evilly. 

"You...no. No no no, you're dead you can't be...." She stammered holding onto the staircase railing for support. 

"My, this place has changed," You sighed taking a look around. The beautiful carpeted palace you lived in is now all dusty and old. The carpet was all torn up and the windows were smashed. There were no electricity. The only light source was the sun rising and the small candles lit around the place. "You take over my throne only to make the Kingdom look like trash? What is your logic here? I don't understand. Either there is a genius plan here somewhere and I'm too stupid to see or you are just plain stupid and greedy." 

"Levi! Are you just going to stand there and let an imposter humiliate me in my own palace? Do something son!" Eleanor screeched stomping her foot making the dust from the ceiling fall and creak. 

"You are not my mother. I do not need to listen to you no more, I have a ruler I shall be loyal to." He said stoically. "This brat, (Pointing to you) is now my Queen, I shall only listen to her." Before Eleanor could do anything, your people and the King of Eiko rushed in ready to fight. Eleanor was not prepared, she has lost. 

"Now where is my crown, Eleanor?" You asked pulling your dagger gesturing Levi to do the same. 

"I never knew you would betray me like this Levi, you could've had anything, you would've become King. I knew I never should've saved you from drowning. You were just some orphan brat from the streets. But i saved you hoping to have someone take the throne when I'm gone. I should've left you." Eleanor spat. You saw Levi a little taken back from the truth but he smiled. 

"I'm glad my mother isn't some backstabbing dog who betrays her family." You gave Levi a reassuring smile and gestured your guards to take Eleanor down. Levi left to get the crown since he knew the passwords and spell she had kept on her files and treasures. 

The moment your hand touched the golden staff, everything Eleanor had destroyed, was now the way it once was. The palace fixed itself, the throne room was good as new. You are home. The Queen has returned home. 

~~~

Extra long chapter for my lovelies! I hoped you enjoyed it and I'm so sorry for not updating in soooooo long! And as promised, the writing prompt:

~No no no! I knew it was going to end this way! It's all your fault.~

I would love to read some of your stories beginning with my prompts! Feel free to message me! ^.^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 20.8K 86
This is a collection of Levi x Reader one-shots from Attack on Titan. I do take requests so please read the first "information" part♥️ DISCLAIMER: I...
296K 10.3K 33
{Levi x Reader} {Trilogy: Pt 1} I lived within so many barricades; the physical wall that barred me from the unknown, outside world...the social wal...
736 26 35
[18/11/23: Republished because reediting previous works is my Roman empire.] Blooming tea for two. An Attack on Titan/Shingeki no Kyojin (AoT/SnK) fa...
245K 8.3K 28
"-@𝙀𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙩𝙖𝙣 𝙛𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪" ♥︎°・ 𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙀𝙧𝙚𝙣 𝙅𝙚𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙥𝙥...