Everyone, Everything, All Ove...

By TheEmeraldLegend

After everything that happened, the Tragedy, Hope's Peak, Jabberwock Island, Towa City and the Warriors of Ho... More

Chapter 1: The Wake Up
Chapter 2: The Black Hole (Logic Dive: Izuru's Gift)
Chapter 4: Can We Trust Them?
Chapter 5: More In The Motel
Chapter 6: Human Kumas
Chapter 7: New Rules
Chapter 8: Presents & Money
Chapter 9: Free To Do Whatever
Chapter 10: No Investigation?
Chapter 11: The First Kidnapping
Chapter 12: Dream Castle
Chapter 13: First Night
Chapter 14: First Investigation
Chapter 15: The Pharmacy
Chapter 16: Gundam's Resolve
Chapter 17: The Supermarket
Chapter 18: Investigation OVER!
Chapter 19: Plans For Two
Chapter 20: To Stay With Her
Chapter 21: Old Habits
Chapter 22: A Tense Morning

Chapter 3: Back On The Island

2.3K 53 117
By TheEmeraldLegend

-Makoto P. O. V.-

"-ake up..."

-koto, wake up..."

"Makoto, wake up already!"

Once again, I found myself asleep, though this time, I was unconscious. I was able to blink awake to see Hiro and Hajime hovering over me.

"Where... are we?" I asked, rubbing my forehead.

"You're on our turf now, boy."

I looked over to see the other Jabberwock survivors, all standing up, looking well. The one who spoke seemed to be Fuyuhiko, the guy with the eye patch.

"What do you mean?" I asked, standing up.

"Look out there." He said, pointing behind me.

I turned around and saw something that made my eyes go wide, my knees go weak, and my head spin.

I saw a large, bright blue ocean, which meant that we were on a beach. No...  it can't be...

I turned around and faced the others. Hajime spoke up first.

"We're on Jabberwock Island... again..."

I couldn't believe it. Before I could do anything, I realized that one of the survivors was missing.

"Guys, where's Kazuichi?" I asked the group.

"Oh him... Right when we all woke up, he ran off immediately. I think he was panicking or something. Or, maybe he just got hungry." Akane said.

"Well, I think that it's best that we go looking for him." Kyoko said. "We don't want him to cause any problems."

"Hajime." She said, pointing to the boy. "Where do you think he went?"

"W-why me?" he countered.

"You know him. Akane's dumb, Sonia doesn't care about him, and Fuyuhiko is still a bit woozy from his wake up."

He sighed. "Maybe he went to his cottage? Or to the restaurant?"

"Seems logical. Take us there."

Hajime led us across the island and to an area that looked a bit like a resort. There were 16 cottages arranged by gender on either side of a wooden path, and at the end of the path was a pool, which had the restaurant across it.

"There it is." Hajime said, sighing.

We all walked around the pool and went in the front door into a lobby area.

"Well, he's not here." Hiro said.

"Hold it." Hajime said. "There's an upstairs." He pointed to a flight of stairs.

As we walked upstairs, we heard the sound of several voices arguing.

When we reached the top of the stairs, all of our eyes nearly popped out of our heads.

"Is this for real!?"

"What is going on!?"

"Am I dreaming!?"

We all shouted statements of disbelief as the people in the room all turned towards us.

"M-Makoto!?"

"S-Sonia!?"

"Akane!"

"Y-Y-Young M-Master..."

"Hajime..."

"Hina!"

"M-Master Byakuya!"

It was all of our friends....

Sayaka, Leon, Chihiro, Mondo, Hifumi, Taka, Celeste, and Sakura...

And Toko was with them... how?

And... my sister!?

And with them were the other people who died during the Jabberwock plan, including Kazuichi, so this is where he ran off to.

Teruteru, Mahiru, Peko, Ibuki, Hiyoko, Mikan, Gundam, Nekomaru, Nagito, that impostor guy, and... Chiaki? What was she doing here? How was she here?

Never mind that, we all just ran and the two groups of friends hugged each other. My sister joined our group.

Hiro, Hina, Komaru, and I were in tears.

In the other group, most of them were in tears.

After a few moments of hugging, crying, and a little bit of talking, we all disbanded and looked at each other in the room.

"So... what happened?" Leon was the first to speak.

"Yeah, the last thing I remember was riding a motorcycle in a fucking ball." Mondo said.

"I remember... a baseball pitching machine?" Leon added.

"I recall diving under a table to stop Nagito from murdering someone..." The impostor continued.

"Oh... I get it... I think..." Chiaki said.

"What is it, Chiaki?" Hajime asked.

"I remember me and Monomi in my nightmare, my nightmare of Tetris blocks... So, it must be that we all came back to live somehow... I think... Because, we all remember what happened right before we were killed..."

"My amazing dark power must have resurrected us!" Gundam bragged, flourishing his hamsters.

"I... don't think so." Hajime said.

"What are you talking about, Hajime?" Akane asked.

"Well, me and Makoto were forced into a Logic Dive by an AI of Izuru Kamukura. He had us answer questions that asked us about our friends and such. He said it was a gift..."

"Did... did he resurrect us?" Taka asked.

"Most likely." I replied. "We said that we would have liked it if the Tragedy had never happened... He must have... changed history somehow!"

"Is he some kind of crazy occult wizard of something!?" Komaru said shocked.

"Hey, the occult is bullshit!" Hiro yelled.

"No it isn't!" my sister countered.

As the two started arguing, Sayaka walked up to me.

"Sayaka?"

She poked my forehead repeatedly.

"What... What are you doing?"

"I'm... seeing if you guys are real..." She said. "I... never though I would see any of you again after... I tried to kill Leon..."

I could see the baseball player scratching the back of his head in the group. "Yeah, sorry about that, Sayaka... I didn't mean to... I just wanted to talk..."

The girl seemed to ignore him, but her face looked as if she really wanted to apologize.

"Anyway, what exactly are we doing here?" Byakuya asked.

Most of the Jabberwock group looked at him. Then at the impostor, who was speechless, then back at Byakuya.

Ibuki spoke up first. "Byakuya! How did you get so skinny!? And why are there two of you?"

The impostor stepped forward. "I'm not Byakuya Togami. I'm the Ultimate Impostor."

"Is that your real voice, Mr. Ham Hands? You have a really weird one." Hiyoko said.

"So, she was the bitch of the group." Kyoko whispered.

"I guess you can call me Twogami in order to keep us separated."

We all nodded. "Sounds fair." Hajime said.

"Back to business." Byakuya said. "What exactly are we doing here?"

"Why does this Byakuya have a stick up his ass?" Fuyuhiko said.

"You dare insult Master!?" Toko yelled.

Before anything could escalate, the monitor in the restaurant flashed on, revealing the face of the Izuru AI again.

"Hello again." he spoke. "If you're wondering what you all are doing here, you must find the entire group first."

"Entire group? Who are you talking about!?" Taka yelled.

"You'll see. The first place you should check should be Jabberwock Park. There, you'll find two people who you never really got to know. One has been changed to remove her mastermind ways, but the despair obsession stayed. The other, is someone who you all will love to get to know. They too have been slightly altered. Evil has been removed, leaving their true, Hope's Peak self left." Then the monitor turned off.

"What the hell was that shit!?" Mondo yelled.

"I guess we should go to the park." I shrugged.

"I hope this will turn out okay..." Hiro said.

We followed the Jabberwock crew across a bridge to the central island and to the park. Once we arrived, we were shocked once again.

"How are you alive!?"

"You... You bastard!"

"Who the fuck are you!?"

There stood two girls that a few of us knew all too well.

"Hi." The black haired one said.

"My name is Mukuro Ikusaba. And this is my sister, Junko Enoshima. It's nice to finally meet you all... for real..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 130 31
(Y/N) is 16 years old and she just got accepted into Hope Peak's summer camp. She's new and she'll spend all her summer with ultimate students just l...
2.6K 58 19
Hajime isn't sure what to do. Run? Fight? Despair? Hope? Nothing is as it seems. Who is your friend? Who is your foe. In this world, only Monokuma wi...
75.5K 2.3K 36
Contains smut/lemon/triggering situations and dialogues/mild LGBTQ content. Please read only if 16+. This is meant for female readers only. (Complete...
8K 177 14
It's been a few years since the Killing School Life that took place in the sealed Hope's Peak Academy. The survivors of Class 78 has joined forces wi...