Hidden Past

By MrsGeorgiaB

"Thor marches into the chambers, his feet stomping on the concrete ground. He walks over to the white frilly... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Hidden Past

31.1K 566 36
By MrsGeorgiaB

"Thor marches into the chambers, his feet stomping on the concrete ground. He walks over to the white frilly Moses basket and looks down at his niece, his strong fingers gently brush the baby's black hair."

When Thor discovers Loki has a daughter, he makes a decision to take her and for SHIELD to raise her.

But he doesn't tell her about her father. As she grows older, she gets more curious about her past.

Thor fears she will find out and tries his best to hide it.

But, when Loki breaks out of prison and is determined to find his daughter, Thor can't stop the past leaking.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 396 9
He lived a life of lies, injustice, and neglect. He made gruesome mistakes. He was used, tortured, manipulated. But, sure, the God of Mischief can st...
514 36 32
Things are not as they seem at the Avengers Headquarters. For one, Tony Stark has a daughter that can rival his intelligence but is almost the polar...
16.4K 570 16
"Who is that?" Tony turns around "Who?" "The one in the basement?" Tony looks at you with a weird look on he's face. Then he looks at Nat, like some...
1.2K 50 37
On Asgard, Odin is critically ill, possibly even dying. Odin has banished Loki to Midgard for all eternity. Odin has sent for Thor to take the throne...