Lost Boy {Edited Version}

Von -Queen_OfThe_Clouds-

{Completed} At three years old Jasper Graham lost his parents to 9/11. Jasper isn't like any of the other kid... Mehr

My normal Day
Dinner with the neighbors
Make Me Believe
She Is a Dreamer
The Box
If I could fly
Bella Run Away With Me
She Believed She could Stop Time, And She Did
Welcome To Neverland
When The End Begin's
The AfterShock
Opening The Box
The Secrets That Once Controlled Me
Lost Boy

She Would Have Wanted This

83 18 3
Von -Queen_OfThe_Clouds-

Seven Years Later

It's been seven years since Bella died. I still miss her, wishing that she was here.

"You have missed so much Bella. I meet someone and she is amazing you would love her. I took over my father's business and changing the company name. I'm calling it Lost Boy INC. Oliver is getting married and Stephan is going to live in California. I finally met my nephew and niece. There names are Sam and May. May reminds so much of you. I wish your were here Bella." I told her.

"So how's Neverland?"I asked.

I knew she was listening. She was always a good listener and I loved her for that. She was my whole world it made me feel so alive.

I put down the bouquet of roses and said goodbye.

"I will be flying with you soon Bella."I said.

I walked away knowing that no matter what she was always there and she still is. When I first met her I was completely alone lost in the woods.

Bella found me showing me my way back home. We flew and fought pirates we were changing the world.

But eventually I had to fly alone and fight my own battles. I managed to do it and I'm still doing it. I have a good life now, but some days I wonder how it would be if Bella was still alive.

I know she would have wanted me to be happy and I am happy. I feel free and I'm ready to take on a new adventure somewhere only I would know.

She would have wanted this.

Good bye Bella.

The End.

/*/*/*/*/

We are at the ending ladies and gentlemen this chapter was short, but I wanted to make it short and leave in a good few words just to kind of make it very emotional.

I hope you all enjoy this story and thank you for reading it. I loved writing this story and seeing everyone read it. I never thought I would make it this far, but I did.

Thank you and don't forget to go check out some of my other books as well.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

18.4K 461 22
2013 © Loosing her mother and the hands of her father at a young age Alex grew distant from her classmates. She became, "That Girl" She didn't trust...
40.1K 1.6K 41
I fell down on the floor and cried "How can they spoil my sixteenth birthday? They knew how happy and excited I am on my birthday, but they still spo...
1.7K 52 15
What would you do when you wake up on your birthday to find your parents gone? Midnight didn't know how to react. Men came for her and she listened t...
1K 84 43
Why do bad things happen to good people? A question that his boy is making himself more then ever this days. From the beginning we see a 17 year old...