Vampire Memories

Oleh TobicoolusThatawsomeguyMarshicoolus

a short(ish) story Lebih Banyak

Vampire Memories

104 3 0
Oleh TobicoolusThatawsomeguyMarshicoolus

A car winds its way down the steep rugged side of the valley, the wind comes to a sudden standstill and night time is coming fast.  The car stops in a small town and a man climbs out. He looks around, sunglasses on, his vision enhanced at night from wearing them so long, he sees the horizon as the moon rises and waits.  He watches a person approach, for whose figure is fairly thin, the man looks on as the person approaches him and he can see the face of a woman.

She stops near him, they look at each other, love at first sight, shared with one another, he stops to look, for he was in awe, after all it was her fangs he saw. The moon looked on, crystal white; it provided natural light, the two danced asunder, till his spell she was put under. They moved so fluently, hand in hand, they danced but had neither music nor a band, the life he so longed for, he saw in her eyes, he thought he was getting a substantial prize.

Quickly in a flash, her fangs dug in, spreading the curse of the vampire kin, slowly his skin grew milky white. He was in a stupor with tainted sight; the toxins of the vampire were born, inside of this man, whose heart was torn, by the very thing he thought to love, instead his heart it chose to shove. “Be not afraid” said the woman with a hiss, she knelt down and gave him a kiss and he was stunned as she looked on, her eyes bright and her demonic tail, she said “with the love we share, our power shouldn’t fail”.

Was it a temptress, or devils beast, his heart ached for more, but his soul did she feast, he looked upon those leathery wings and asked “how is it, that you have come to pass?” he looked at her with a glance. She replied “I’m no demon, your soul I won’t take and I love you more than hearts can ache, your life is now entwined with mine and you are now my soul divine”. He looked at her, still confused; his mind felt so abused, he felt such emotions beat through his heart, that he couldn’t help but look at her like a lustful old tart.

Fire flew throughout his mind, his anger was no longer left behind, a blade he withdrew, shining the light askew, the image of his anger reflected in his sword, the reflection of her terror reflected in the other side of the sword. He put it to her neck and asked “but why couldn’t I just live a normal life, rather than have to have you as my eternal wife? Give me a reason why I shouldn’t kill you for ruining my life”. She looked at his blade, his anger waited for the answer to his question; he was more infuriated, the more he waited.

So with that, she pushed away his blade, then her answer came “I need to feed, your blood so fresh, served to me on a silver platter with my love as the extra side order, how could I resist?”. He looked at her disgusted by her nature, clearly she was not very mature and he kissed her then walked away, not saying anything for the rest of the day. He walked to a giant slab of stone, which upon was laid a golden cross. He knew of a ritual which revealed a holy cavern, inside of it was a holy tavern, a place for the impure to find there purity, but he was going to be better than all the rest.

He muttered in the thunder “toss the stone that was once asunder, guide it into holy light, let it be powerful and blessed with holy might”, the stone moved and he was let in voices from the cave, holy choirs sing, at the end sat an orb, covered in a white flame, it forever burned to represent it’s unending power. Words of ancients written on the walls, say “if this orb were to ever be possessed by a demon that is obsessed with power/death, then let their demise be swift and sharp in the laws of justice, so that the orb may be returned to its rightful home”.

He approached the orb, the voice of the holy talk to him, they warn him that if he accepts the orbs power, he will also have holy responsibility of having to manage the powers properly and not go power mad. He reached for the orb, he placed his hand onto it, as he did, his skin went its normal peachy colour, life flowed through him and so did power, he was one with the holy beings, yet still a vampire. He swore to protect himself, no matter what the costs implied, even if that meant having to kill that lady to save others from his fate.

He came from out of the caverns, his problems almost solved, he walked into town, the lady was to be absolved, his mind on one target, that was to swiftly kill, to bring justice to all she has made ill. This is not a virus, a bacterium or parasite; this is a genetic malfunction, which makes you grow wings, fangs and bite. He saw her approach, she looked at him with awe, she asked “so you are cured, a vampire no more?” he laughed at her presence, with a glint in his eye, he blasted her with the energy the light did supply.

She came out of the blast, her skin not tainted nor white, her life was restored from the vampiric blight, she ran to kiss him, all was but done, now all that’s left is for him to make all other vampires run, with a single word a blast shook the land asunder, covering every inch with lightning and thunder. It healed all the vampires, every innocent girl or boy, now everyone is blissful, full of joy, he was the hero, yet the story starts here, for this was only England, the rest of the world still lie in fear.

His name was Frank Tallahassee, hers was Victoria lowes, he was a vampire hunter, but what she was, nobody knows, they soon got married and are still together, hopefully their marriage will last forever, till death do them part.

It is never the end; it has only begun, so from now on starts the fun.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

43.6M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
89.9M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
52.6M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
471K 26.4K 47
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ☆|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...