Kakashi Chronicles: Mononoke...

By LEGENDS101

More

Book 1
PHASE 1: The Human World
PHASE 2: I'm Joining A Team?!
PHASE 3: Team Minato
PHASE 4: " Happy Birthday "
PHASE 5: Missing
PHASE 6: The Western Channel Islands
PHASE 7: Games
PHASE 8: Lightning
PHASE 10: Fall
PHASE 11: Jay and Kakashi
PHASE 12: Caved
PHASE 13: Found
PHASE 14: Recovery
Author's Announcement

PHASE 9: Crystal

93 7 0
By LEGENDS101

- July 13 -
> Crystal POV <

His head lay against my blue tail, his breathes have gotten pretty even compared to yesterday. I literally thought he was gonna die after he was shocked by the lighting strike three days ago. He's been asleep since then and for some reason, I was afraid.... worried that he wouldn't live. I of course didn't show it though, maybe a little bit with the tail and Constantine looking at him to see if he was okay. He hasn't replied to my telepathic calls either, which, made me worry even more. " General, can I have a second?", Grey asks in a low voice behind me. " Okay", I reply. I set Kakashi's head on the ground and followed Grey behind a few trees.

" Your not falling for the kid are you?", he asks Turing towards me. "What?! No", I said a bit too loud. " Uh-hum, I mean, No. Why would you think that?", I say more properly. " You seem to like him that's all. Your eyes were different whenever you look at him", Grey says.  " When you say ' like ', do you mean like, I like him or, as a friend kind of like", I ask. Grey's face becomes even more serious. " Both, we're only her to save her, once we do, we go back home and being with the humans will be forgotten", he says. I didn't like the idea of that for some reason. " I don't want to forget about Kakashi, he's a good friend, an interesting human in fact", I argue. " You can't, don't consider a mere stupid human a friend of a superior species", Grey ordered.

     I make a low growl showing my large fangs, my claws digging into the ground. " I WILL consider him a friend. Remember who you are speaking to Grey, a daughter or the Royal queen of the Blood Clans! I will not take or listen to orders from an inferior! Do I make myself clear?!", I yell. I held my head high, I stomped my foot, forcing Grey to the ground. I keep going until all of his legs on the ground, head low, unable to make eye contact with me. "I'm sorry General. Please forgive me", he says in a low voice. " Good", I say releasing  the intense tension I put on Grey and walked back to Jay and the others and laid back down next to Kakashi, setting my head on my front legs.

     Thirty minutes later I heard him moan. I picked up my head and looked at him. His face looked frustrated, his head leaning away from his wounded shoulder. " Kakashi!", Rin said running up to him. Everyone was facing him. He opened and squinted his eyes trying to get focus. " I'm gonna turn you to your back right now, please bare with me", she said turning him slowly over his stomach. His shoulder was almost completely healed. " He should be good by morning", she said. I make a low sigh in relief making sure no one was able to hear it and set head back on my front legs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13K 454 20
As the title says, this is a compilation of stories about Kakashi, either one-shots or stories that I believed were too short to have a book of their...
21.4K 316 42
sequence to kakashi's lollita Events & Chapters may not be in chronological order
155K 3.5K 14
Various Haikyuu one shots involving different pairings. Warning: Yaoi
6.3K 171 9
(I do not own Princess Mononoke. I wish I did, but sadly I don't. My oc(s) do belong to me. Plz vote and review!!! >_<) ***Summary*** This is...