Author Games: Ace of Spades

By TheRealEnemy

"People would do anything for money, wouldn't they? They'd risk their loved ones, their humanity, and even th... More

Welcome to Milena Seble
Casino Rules
Slot Machines & Sponsorships
The Aces
RSVPs & The Indemnity Form
Male One - Adam Burke (josie-tee)
Female One - Florence French (ariel-lannister)
Male Two - Blorange Orange (a-k-a-anonymous)
Female Two - Emma Smith (Squad53)
Male Three - Milo Periander (lostwithmyfriends)
Female Three - Aoife Callahan (TheCatKing)
Male Four - Rafael (FreedomAuthorGames)
Female Four - Sushi Wasabi Salmon (WhovianHorseLover)
Male Five - Garson Blake (Poweratsea)
Female Five - Carrot Cream Bagels (DisfiguredStars)
Male Six - Ren Cayse (ShayTree)
Female Six - Dia Monde (-erudite-)
Male Seven - Dr. Henry West Jr. (Puke-A-Tronic)
Male Eight - Havarti Fontina (iamtheLAWtheREALone)
Female Eight - Coraline Keller (AlyssaVienesseTan)
Female Nine - Dawn Everhart (TheShineOfTheMoon)
Female Ten - Acantha Embry (ImpossiblyFiery)
Female Eleven - Valentina 'Val' Daley (wordsmith-)
Female Twelve - Cupcake Maybelline Sprinkles (Clara-impossible)
Task One: Show Your Cards
Task One: Males
Task One: Females
Task One: Scores, Notes & Rankings
Task Two: To Anyone
Task Two: Males
Task Two: Females
Task Two: Scores and Rankings
Task Two: Voting
Task Three: Suit Yourself
How to Play Texas Hold'em
Task Three: Males
Task Three: Females
Task Three: Scores and Rankings
Task Three: Voting
Task Four: Roll It
Task Four: Males
Task Four: Females
Task Four: Scores and Rankings
Task Four: Voting
Quarterfinals: All Or Nothing
Quarterfinals: Adam Burke
Quarterfinals: Florence French
Quarterfinals: Aoife Callahan
Quarterfinals: Sushi Wasabi Salmon
Quarterfinals: Ren Cayse
Quarterfinals: Addilyn Devella
Quarterfinals: Dawn Everhart
Quarterfinals: Valentina 'Val" Daley
Quarterfinals: Cupcake Maybelline Sprinkles
Quarterfinals: Notes and Byes
Quarterfinals: Voting
Semifinals: All In
**IMPORTANT NOTE**
Semifinals: Adam Burke
Semifinals: Florence French
Semifinals: Aoife Callahan
Semifinals: Ren Cayse
Semifinals: Addilyn Devella
Semifinals: Dawn Everhart
Semifinals: Voting
Finals: River Round
Finals: Adam Burke
Finals: Florence French
Finals: Aoife Callahan
Finals: Ren Cayse
Finals: Addilyn Devella
Finals: Voting
Special Awards
A Compilation of Thanks
Results

Female Seven - Addilyn Devella (Soft_Serve7)

211 16 4
By TheRealEnemy

Name: Addilyn Devella [Ad-ee-l-in Dev-ella]

Age: 68

Sex: Female

Appearance: Addilyn is a person who has aged gracefully, her face is softened by slight wrinkles under the eyes on her otherwise stern face. Her hair is a sleek silver colour, not grey, complimenting her beautiful ivory skin that has been moisturised every day since she was seven. Her nude pink lips are always pursed together in an expression of judgement and her mahogany brown eyes are like hawks as she scrutinized her surroundings. Her features are beautiful for her age, to say the least, and her body is kept frail with little fat or muscle on her body. Her height is like Alice's – shrinking the more she drinks – and Addie loves a good glass of red wine more than she should. Addilyn loves to dress elegantly, never straying too far from her beige coat, light rose Gucci handbag and her white blouse – she is a business woman right from the start.

Personality: Age has made Addilyn wise, but also quite prejudice. Addilyn sticks to her own beliefs and morals often without budging to consider other people's view. Despite radiating an air of arrogance and confidence, Addilyn cares for others more than she likes to think so but in saying this she isn't a very trusting person. Her lack of children has caused her motherly nature to come out when she most despises it, but she can easily rein it in a minor war in her mind. As the victim of many thieves, Addie knows to watch her back and always acting innocent because she knows what she can get away with. Think an old lady can't gamble? Let yourself be deceived by the amazing Addilyn.

Background: Spending her younger days as a model, Addilyn quickly grew bored of the beauty industry – instead changing it for the much more interesting lifestyle of editing. In her prime, Addie was highly sought after by magazines and newspapers of all genres and she had the advantage of picking the one with the most money. After meeting her true love, Addie settled comfortably living a life of cruises and holidays with her husband who eventually cheated on her with a much younger lady who didn't just steal her husband, but her only child. Alcohol became Addie's best friend through her forties and as she sucked her funds dry she eventually crawled her way from the scenic route and back onto the highway. Addie is often the anonymous donator of many charities as she nurtures the motherly side of herself, but the game of cards caught her eye and now she plays not just for fun but for the competition.

Motivation: Addilyn's husband stole her daughter away from her, and now she needs the money to get her back. The hefty sum should cover all her costs and win her daughter back for good where ever her husband has hidden her.

Suit: Spades

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 4.7K 36
"Come back!" He said calmly. "Leave me alone," I said, still walking. He grabbed me softly and pushed me back so my back touched the side of his car...
323 13 18
Diamond Andrews is a young woman fresh out of college and starting a new job. Someone she doesn't know saves her life. She thanks him with a dinner b...
56.2K 2.2K 46
❝ If you want my heart, be aware of the spades. ❞ Picture this: life as a deck of cards. Matthew Clarke, the Golden Boy with golden locks and concei...
1.4K 41 15
Welp, I am back, hopefully- Most of this book will be remaking old oneshots at first, But requests are open! I swear I will not let this book fall- ...