Book of My Love #Wattys2016

By Crazy-soul

This is my first story in wattpad. I'm not a writer . It's a sweet love story of Sandhir because I just love... More

The book of my love
The hero
My sissy
Another addition
Insecurities and new feelings
Consoling
Determined
Something new
Miss you
a/n
Confession
The talk
Turning point
Proposal or tragedy
Time
Shock
a/ n
Secrets to unfold
Prepond
Life
Memories
Why am i here
Reality check
Baby and craziness
Comes to an end
Last wish
Promise
a/n
Final chapter 1
Final chapter 2 (shock)
thanks

What next

1.3K 106 1
By Crazy-soul

Rd came to his office but his mind was with the bitter words of Dr. He didn't know wat 2 do next. He needs to take a decision on behalf of both.after a lot of battle with mind and brain he came 2 a point.

He asked both parents and his friends to meet at his house. He told the truth and sanyu's parents couldn't digest the fact that their baby will be there with them only 4 2 yrs. Everyone are tensed. Rd looked firm and declared his decision.
Rd: I want to marry sanyu next month.no more discussions .I want her to enjoy her last moments with me and her dear ones. So let's get the preparation started. He was happy that his Angel will be his.
But others are scared about rd wat is he doing with his life still they agreed with him. They knew how much he loved sanyu and no one can replace her place.

Rd went 2 college of sanyu and told her the good news.
S: y suddenly u made a decision
Rd: because now a days ur hiding many things from me like fainting and ur careless
S: oh.u think I can't take care of myself and need ur support
Rd: angry baby. It's that I can't stay away from u. I just want u 2 be my side in all my rise and fall. I want 2 feel u all the day and night. When 1st morning rays hit me I need 2 see u and when the moon showers his beauty I need to hug u and sleep. That's my point on marrying u.
Will u give me the honor
S: s.Ur the best bf and hubby 4 me.I love u a lot.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 56.5K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
895K 20.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
15.8K 1.5K 26
This is the story of vani they all are humans and it is a office love story. I will upload every saturtaday , Wednesday and Monday. the story will be...
379K 13.6K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...