Everything Has a First

By meg9833

Mary discovers a whole new part of the world most people don't know about, but what will happen? Read to... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Epilogue
SEQUEL

Chapter 3

33 4 7
By meg9833

  "So, Troy, what did you get on the test?" I walked up to him as Jackie climbed up the bleachers to our usual spot.

  "I don't know I didn't check it," he told me, "What did you get?"

  "A 94," I stated proudly. If I got a ninety four, there's no way he got a higher grade than me.

"I'll check it later," he told me and then I left to go sit by Jackie.  

  Jackie and I always say at the very top close to the middle. She asked me what he said so I told her. She sent a fast text while smiling, "Who are you texting?" I grinned as she blushed.

  She hid her phone and quickly shut me down, "No one!"

  "Mhmm," I rolled my eyes. It was probably some dude who wouldn't stay long enough to learn three things about her.

A teacher dismissed us from the gym and Jackie and I departed to go to our first periods. Mine is science and we had a quiz today so once I got to my seat, I began reading over my notes.

The quiz flew by because it was easy and I really like science. I started reading the science magazine my teacher, Coach Craig who coached football, set out.

It was actually pretty interesting, but it could be because I read an article about hedgehogs, one of the cutest animals ever. A few facts about this quill covered ball of cuteness: the quills can protect the hedgehog from falls and predators, domestic hedgehogs can't hibernate because they'll die because their body can't store fat, and they are nocturnal.

I want to own a zoo. I could have so many animals: bears, tigers, capybaras, and much much more. Wait, I need to stop, my parents would never let me own a zoo. They are all about being popular and want me to follow in their footsteps and become a lawyer or doctor, mainly to keep up the family name and support them when they're old.

My parents were close to rich. We have a fancy house, fancy cars, and even fancy butlers! My butler, Jeff, is more of an older friend than a servant like how my mom and dad treat their personal butlers.

My mom was a lawyer while my dad was a surgeon. Everyone told me how cool it must be to have a lot of money, but in reality, it sucks because my parents aren't ever home.

Of course I received allowance, but I used most of it on others. My parents didn't know, and they didn't have to find out. The money I don't use to help other people or animals, I hide under my bed. I'm saving for something big, but I don't know what yet.

I walked into my last period. "Ha!" was the first thing I heard followed by, "I won." I found Troy standing with a huge smirk. It took a few moments to realize what he was talking about, but then it hit me.

"What did you make?" I groaned.

"A 96," he grinned smugly, "so when's that date you promised?"

"My mouth dropped open, "Are you serious? You actually got a better grade than me?"

He nodded and took my phone. "There's a password you know," I informed him.

"I know," he typed in a code and then turned away from me. I reached for my phone, but he held it higher than I could reach. Darn short legs!

He typed away on my phone then he gave it back to me.

"What did you do?" I scanned my screen, but found nothing.

He smirked, "Just wait for it." He had out his phone and clicked a few things. A few seconds later, I received a text from a contact I didn't add, it said, "Future Boyfriend."

"You wish," I scoffed," How did you know my passcode?"

He chuckled,"I watched you put it in one time." Then the bell rang, signaling the start of another boring class period.

**A/N: So I'm going to start putting a question after each chapter, just for fun. I'm also adding a song at the end of each chapter, but it usually doesn't go with the chapter**

•••Question:
What is your favorite band?•••

~~~~Song of the chapter: Dance Dance by Fall Out Boy~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

998 68 18
There are many riddles our mind has yet to find out. There are things we have seen and we choose to say they don't exist. This is what Kai Crescent u...
863K 28.4K 46
Jade Edwards isn't the normal werewolf she is something special and she finds out after her mate, Drew Matthew, rejects her. She later finds out mor...
4M 192K 46
*Chosen Mates* Mary Elizabeth Carter have gone through the Mating Ball for five consecutive years with no luck in snagging a mate. She didn't care if...
65.8K 5.8K 36
Being born into a family of the most powerful witches is something Isla felt she would never get used to. There was always something going on, but sh...