Epilogue

"I was so close to beating her! I can't stand her, she only got 5 points higher than me," Andy exclaimed.

  I chuckled at my son as he talked about the girl in his class, "Andy, you know that's how your father and I started dating. Just wait a few years and you'll be liking her, maybe even more than a friend."

He made a gagging face, and ran off. Andy was 10, still in his 'girls have cooties' phase. Jerome walked in carrying Beatrice, Sydney and his daughter.

"Hey, Mom, where's Dad at? I've got some pack stuff I've got to ask him about," Rome asked me. Rome was going to take over the alpha position from Troy in a few years. I pointed to the living and that's the direction he went. I followed them and found Troy laying on the couch with Tony and Tommy, our 5 year old twins. They were watching Scooby Doo. I sat on the couch next to them and waited until Rome and him were done talking about the pack.

The twins had fallen asleep by the time Rome, Sydney, and Beatrice left. Troy carried them to their room and then tucked Andy into his bed. I have them each a kiss on their head and then met Troy in our room.

"I have a surprise," I whispered as I have Troy a kiss.

"Mhmm?" He hummed in question as we laid down and he closed his eyes.

I giggled and whispered in his ear, "I'm pregnant, again."

Troy's eyes flew open and he smiled, "Are you serious?" I nodded. He laughed and looked at my stomach that wasn't swollen yet. "Hello, little one, I'm your dad. I can't wait to meet you." He paused and then continued.

"I think you're going to be a girl. You're going to be my little girl and I will protect you and if any boys even look at you, I will scare them away."

The End!!

**So this story is finished, If anyone wants a spin off of Beatrice or the new baby or Andy, or even the twins, I will gladly do one, just let me know in the comments or message me!! Now I have to edit this....**

•••Should there be any spinoff, if so with who?•••

~~~Miss Missing you: Fall Out Boy~~~