Summer Blood {NCIS} -Book 2-

By Storyteller123_

Lexi's world is about to be turned upside down when she is faced with a ton of new problems. The biggest thin... More

375-06-26
Poison
Infected
Troubling Calls
Fake?
Mike Franks
Friendships
Gun Fight
Room 421
Jenny ?!
I Love You
New Guy Brent
I Knew You Were Trouble
Bad Day
Bombs and Bad Guys
Funeral
Life Sucks Sometimes
Date
Suicide Bomber
Sick?

The Nights End

1.3K 36 1
By Storyteller123_

Lexi's POV.

I laid down in autopsy for awhile,

   "My dear, how are you feeling?" Ducky asked me

    "Horrible" I quoted.

I wanted to just die right now, Gibbs saw my cuts, it feels like my grandfather broke my ribs. It hurts so bad to breath.

   "It hurts to breath" I scream out

Ducky and McGee run over to me.

I have had the longest day ever! 

McGee I could see he had no idea what to do. He was lost, I took deep breaths like Ducky told me to. But I stared at McGee. He looked scared of doing something wrong, I nodded trying to tell him Im going to be fine. McGee walked over and hugged me sorta. It was hard to hug me when I was laying down, but I still I was happy when he did hug me.

    "I have had a long day" I cough

Just as I say that I here the elevator ding, and in walked Gibbs.

     "Then lets get you home" he says

I slowly nod yes and he walks over to me. He takes my hand and helps me up, we walk slowly to his car and he takes me home.

  ****

Gibbs walks in with me and I lay down on the couch. Gibbs walked into the kitchen and got me a glass of water.

    "Thank you" I mumbled

I was scared of Gibbs, I didn't want to be yelled at about me cutting. I just laid there an looked at the ground,

    "Lexi, we need to talk" he brakes the silence.

I gulp and look slowly up at him,

    "Y-yes" I stumble "P-please don't y-yell"

He takes a deep breath,

    "Why did you cut?" He asked

I though and decided to tell him, I was so scared but I had to.

   "My parent, school for awhile, bullies" I list on

Gibbs took my hand and kissed it, I was happy. He reminds me of my dad.

    "Come on" he told me

Then I stood up and followed him into my bathroom. He opened the cabinet and found the box of razors, he toke and threw them In the trash. He tied the bag up and took it outside my door.

   "That will help" he states

We walked back into the living room, I laid down again. Gibbs sat In the chair,

   "You want to talk" he asks

I shake my head no, then I start crying. I couldn't help it, I was so sad. Gibbs walked over and sat bye me. He put his arms around me, I never really had anyone to be around like this in a long time. I accepted the help from him. I cried into his shirt,

   "I miss them" I choked

   "I know" he whispered

I continue crying for a long time, I then fell asleep in Gibbs arms.

     Gibbs POV.

    After Lexi fell asleep, I picked her up and carried her into bed. I thought back to the night after Shannon and Kelly's funeral. I was devastated, mad, sad, and I missed them a lot.

    If I had someone to comfort me, It would have been easier. I might not have wanted revenge as bad. I may have never gone to Mexico, but I will never know. I am this way for a reason, I'm happy with myself.

   I walked out if Lexis apartment, grabbed the bag of razors and went home. When I got home I threw the bag away in my house and fell asleep.

       McGee POV.

After Gibbs left I went down to see how Abby was doing. She was sitting at her desk starring into space.

   "Abbs?" I asked

She looked at me, and ran over to me and hugged me. I was surprised but accepted. I smiled, I love Abby a lot and I wish there was some way I could tell her, but rule 12. Grr I hate that rule.

    "McGee, I need to tell you something" Abby interrupted my thoughts

I looked at her and nodded,

     "I-I love you McGee" she whispered

I was so happy! I was speechless I couldn't say anything.

    "Abby, I love you too" I replied

She smiled and kissed me, I accepted and kissed her back.

    "Lets go" I said

   "What?" She asked

    "I'm taking you to dinner" I respond.

Her smile kinda fell,

   "McGee I would love too but, I'm so tired. Tomorrow?" She replied

   "Sure" I smiled

She walked out of her lab, and I stayed behind. So happy I don't know what just happened but I love it! I'm the happiest man in the world right now.

      Tony's POV.

I lay in bed, I can't get Italy off my mind, everything was perfect that night. I miss Ziva so much. It is now 2 am. I'm still up staring into my ceiling, daydreaming about Zi. I bit my lip, and my stomach feel strange, but good. That night... That night.. Just keeps replaying in my mind.

   I can't take it anymore! I picked up the phone and called Ziva.

   "What Tony?" She mumbled

Her voice did not sound like she was sleeping, it was fake.

   "Ziva you still up?" I asked

    "Yes you know me to well" she breathed "I can't sleep, I keep thinking of, Italy" 

What! It can't be. We were both thinking about it,

    "Would you like to talk about it" I invite

I could feel her smiling throw the phone,

    "Well Someone could tape our phone call" she tempts

    "I guess you will have to come over then" I suggested.

     "Okay" she whispers

I wait for about 10 minutes and then there's a knock on the door. I run down and answer it.

     "Boo" I joke

Yes I am still in my boxers, and that's it. Zi was in her night gown,

    "Hey" she whispers sexily

   "Hi" I reply then she walks in

We sit on the couch, I went and got a bottle of champaign. I take a sip, and so does Ziva.

   "So" she asks

I take my hand and carefully stroke her face,

   "You Ziva David are so beautiful" I tell her

I see her close her eyes, I lean in and kiss her lips. I was thrown back to Italy, I wanted her so bad then and so much more now.

   "Zi, your tempting me" I mumble

   "Good" she whispers

   "Gibbs is going to hang us" I continue

    "Forget him" she tells me

I continue making out with her, I can not believe that the girl that asked me "are you having phone sex" is the same woman I am literally on top of right now. She is so beautiful it's crazy. I only want her for the rest of my life. I have had so many women, but she still every time I see her makes my heart skip a beat.

   "Please" I beg

She slowly kisses my neck

   "Yes" she whispers

****

I awoke from sleep in my bed with Ziva next to me. Last night...It was wonderful, I love Zi so much. I looked over at my Israel ninja. I kissed her lips.

I laid back down. I felt better than ever, I love Ziva and I never want her to leave me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 44 19
After being caught, tried and arrested for a crime she didn't do; Lexi Hunter has a choice. It's either Juvie or spend the summer on her dad's ranch...
2.4K 118 46
A few months after Leroy and Shannon got married, they welcomed their first born, Roselyn 'Rose/Rosie' Gibbs. Less than a year later into Leroy and S...
299K 4.7K 75
doing: Gibbs Tony Timothy McGee Jimmy Palmer Ziva David Abby (cover is mine)
9.6K 144 23
Tony always felt alone in his apartment, it's about time he found someone. But what if that someone was his partner in crime? No smut will be includ...