Scary Nights E.D G.D ||First...

Per BMsWifey

|FIRST BOOK|| COMPLETED* "Um gabriella that is not a dog" Grayson said getting closer to me "yea hes a werewo... Més

Neighbors
Attractive twins
Awkward Dinner
All my fault
Late night Trips
Broken promises
Come Over
Games
SuperNatural
Babycakes
Eye Color
Changed
Uncovered Stories
You what?
"What are we?"
Special A/n
Sorry if I made anything awkward
Date?
Dead
Kiss
A/n Characters/Reads
Dreams
Gf
A/n contest (CLOSED)
A/n contest winner/Reads
Big brother probs
Creatures of the night
New packs
A/n Teen Choice/Fave Pics
A/n
Last Encounter
A/n
SECOND BOOK IS UP!!!

Hoax?

13.8K 190 23
Per BMsWifey

"haha ur funny there not real" I said "ok then look at all of these sightings werewolfs and vampires then" she shoved her laptop on my lap I looked at all the sightings "92 melbane rd. ?" I said looking up "mhm keep going" I scrolled down the page then a werewolf and a vampire poped up then an address "125 Caroline rd. holy shit thats this street" I said pushing the laptop off my lap and it hitting the floor "careful,dont break my laptop" she said dusting it off "no thats just a hoax" I walked back and forth "now you believe dont you?" my friend said smirking at me "no it can just be two idiots dressed up people took a picture of it then posted it" I said calming down a little "yeah thats what everyone says until they get bitten" she said I gasped "hey" my twin sister ella said walking through the door "angie I thought I told you to stop watching that shit about those creatures" she said sitting down with a bowl of popcorn in her hands.

"whatever u say ella" angie said still looking at her laptop "eyy what time is it?" I asked "uhh 7:40 why?" angie replied "oh shit ella we have to go moms gonna be mad at us" I grabbed my sisters arm and grabbed the popcorm from her hands and set it down "no my popcorn" she said walking out the door fake crying I laughed "bye ang" me and my sis said and walked out the door.

Into the cold new jersey air I shivered a little "do you believe  in what angie was saying?" ella asked "no I told her it was stupid and she shouldn't spend anytime on that there just make believe creatures" I said ella nodded "true" she said I all of a sudden saw two figures swoosh past me I gasped and stopped dead in my tracks "gabriella whats wrong?" I stayed still she snapped in front of my face "gaby" she said waveing her hands in the air "w-what" I said looking at her my eyes still wide "what happened you look pale" she said "oh it might just be the cold,L-lets just go home" said grabbing her hand and speed walking back home.
👑😍👑😍👑😍👑😍👑😍👑😍👑
A/n eyy how u like the first chapter already 😉
ok so if you dont get it this is gabriellas povs she has a twin sister ella and there friend is angie Idk I thought it might be a lil confuseing
-Gotta Grayson

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

583K 14.8K 46
*****Book I***** Completed Highest Ranking: #33 "Run and keep running. Just know that no matter how far you get, I will find you. I need you here. Yo...
12.4K 246 34
It's unbelievable how fast people can change, One Day, you mean everything to them, The next day, you don't exist anymore. {my first book so- its gon...
2.6K 75 21
Lily is a junior in high school, and she only has a couple friends. Ethan and Grayson are the popular kids she's known her whole life, but the only t...
174K 1.5K 25
Imagines of Ethan and Grayson Dolan. All imagines are written by me :) sorry my writing sucks btw