Uncovered Stories

{1 year ago}
"Gabriella I love you so much" he said grabbing my hand kissing it I smiled "I love you to" I said he smiled and leaned in I leaned in to and our lips touched...

{4 months later}
"Happy 4 month anniversary baby" I said flowers in hand opening the door to the house and closeing it I turned around and saw my boyfriend with another girl on top of him I stared at them "how could you?!" I yelled I threw the flowers towards them "here give them to your new girlfriend I guess since im not good enough" I said and slammed the door shut I got in the car and drove off

"your the most important person to me and no one can replace you" he said smileing "I love you and no one can change that" I said he smiled
•••
"Are you sure you wanna do this?" he asked I nodded "your special to me" I said he smiled and kissed me.
•••
"Mom,Dad this is my girlfriend Gabriella" he said I shook there hands "your future daughter in law and luna" he said and laughed I shook my head and laughed with him he kissed my cheek and held me from behind his perents looked at me with happiness.
-
I stopped at the side of the road my hands still on the wheel I put my hands in my head and cried my heart away as other memory's flowed in..

"heres our new place" he said and unlocked the door I looked at it in awe at our new house "oh my god babe" I said and jumped into his arms kissing him he returned the favor.
•••
"Im done with your shit" he said grabbing me from the hair and throwing me agains the floor I held onto my hair crying " you want something to cry about you worthless piece of shit"he said kicking me in my ribs leaveing me in pain.
•••
"babe im so sorry I get so carried away at times" he said for the millionth time I looked at him an angel and on the inside a monster I shuddered "o-of course I-its perfectly fine" I said looking at him with scared eyes.
-
I lifted up my shirt revealing a ton of scars and bruses that still haven't faded away even though I can heal very easily there still there like a tattoo that does not fade away I hit my head against the wheel "why,why me?" I said and bursted out in tears

A few minutes passed "Gabriella!" "Gabriella wake up please!" I heard muffled calls I looked all around me "wha-what no andrew stop!" I yelled out "gabriella wake up please for me" "andrew leave me alone I deserve to di-"I heard muffled calling again I felt a weight lift off my shoulders.

My eyes opened I jumped up and was wrapped in a tight hug I held on tight to them and oxigen was filling my lungs again I held the person closely.

(a/n teen wolf fam where ya at lol and oml I ship them so freaking much😍)I realeased from my grip on there shirt and looked at them it was ethan I hugged him again tighly still trying to regain my breath "its ok,your ok" he said rubbing my back r...

I realeased from my grip on there shirt and looked at them it was ethan I hugged him again tighly still trying to regain my breath "its ok,your ok" he said rubbing my back rocking us back and forth, I felt a relief under his touch I let go of him and sat down he sat next to me thats when I realized we were in my house this time I looked around to see ella,grayson and a really confused cameron "are you ok?"they asked "im fine,im perfectly fine" I said putting my hands on my head they all sat down around us few seconds passed when ethan broke the silence "whos andrew?" he asked I looked at my lap not wanting to talk about it just yet "she doesn't like talking about that subject" ella said for me I felt a hand on my hand "Im sorry" he said rubbing it "its ok" I responded back quietly "hold up,what time is it?" grayson asked "8:35 why?" ella said looking at her phone "oh shit moms almost home" ethan said the boys including cameron shot up and ran to the door "bye!, get well!" they all said halfway down the drive way "bye" me and ella said walking slowly towards the door since I cant walk that well ethan came back and kissed my cheek "feel better babe" he said and shut the door I smiled "thanks,bye" I said waveing he shut the door smileing "aww" ella said grabbing my hands and jumping up and down I lost my balance and almost fell back she held me in time "woah,yeah right lets get you upstairs" ella said walking me over to the stairs.

We were now in our room I sat down with my legs crossed "are you ok?" ella asked again "yeah im fine" I said "you gave me a heart attack you know that?" she said and laughed lightly holding her chest "sorry" I said giveing a half smile"its not your fault" she said "but can I ask you something?" I asked "yeah" she said "how did they know what happened or where we were?" I said "I really dont know either they just appeared when I was panicking ,I didn't even call them which is really weird but im happy they were there to help you though it was first ethan appeared then grayson and cameron" she said I nodded.

"hey,why not we go to the mall tomorrow just us?" she said I nodded "that sounds great" I said "wanna watch some teen wolf?"she said smirking and winking like a maniac "you know im always down for that gurl" I said then laughed and she laughed to.

A/n I hope you guys like this chapter this is a important chapter since now you know what happened to gabriella in the past.

Dont be a silent reader:
-Vote
-Comment
-Share
-Follow me
💓💓