Babycakes

Gabriellas pov:
I looked at the so called 'dog' and nealed down looking into its eyes I saw Ethan?! I was so shocked but yet not surprised since many supernatural creatures always come here to new jersey especially when our neighborhood is right in front of a huge forest my family just never dared to go in it,ella hunter and I are werewolfs/vampires were chimeras were a mistake as are mother tells us well me and ella are hunter is your ordinary alpha since when when our dad passed he gave the power to hunter since hes basically the man of the house my mother is a vampire while my dad a werewolf those combinations rarely combine together in a child but when u have twins you dont know what can happen...

I sat down next to ella and looked at her in the eyes I felt my eyes change color "what dont do that we will get caught"ella said covering my eyes I giggled I removed her hand "there one of us also" I said.

Grayson came back down stairs with ethan by his side still not in human form I smirked "cant change him back?" I asked grayson looked down and shook his head "its ok buddy let me see him" I said grayson let go of ethan and he came running to me I snapped in his face and slowly he turned back to normal I gasped when I saw him he was naked I blushed he blushed and so did ella he put a pillow covering his area and ran upstairs us still being able to see his ass cheeks we all bursted into laughter seconds after but damn them muscles though...

Ethan came back minutes later with pajamas on I giggled a little we were now watching Grey's Anatomy since that series is amazing and laying on the couch while ella and grayson are cuddling again she needs to tell me what happened ethan walked past and sat down I didn't pay much attention until his head rested on my lap I raised an eyebrow and looked down to see him
(a/n 😂😂😂)

Ethan came back minutes later with pajamas on I giggled a little we were now watching Grey's Anatomy since that series is amazing and laying on the couch while ella and grayson are cuddling again she needs to tell me what happened ethan walked pas...

I laughed at him and he smiled looking back over to the television I looked at him a little longer I played with his hair  he smiled and in a matter of seconds his eyes started closeing I kissed his forehead and he smiled again I giggled and passed out also.

I woke up to light  flashes I opened my eyes lightly to see I was in someones chest, the flash went off again I flipped them off and snugged into the persons chest I heard laughter and the persons chest started vibrating with the sound of there laughter I opened my eyes to see grayson and ella with there phones out recording us and takeing photos and ethan looking down at me smiling with covers thrown over us "ugh be quiet" I said stuffing my face back in his chest I then soon realized what was happening I shot up "wyd gaby?" ella asked "nothing, and I told you to stop calling me that" I said ella put her hands up in defeat and walked off I got up off the couch and stretched my stomach rumbled I quickly put my arms down "hungry?" grayson asked I nodded "hmm how about we go get some pizza?" ella suggested we all nodded "ok ima go" ella said "me to see ya,stay out of trouble kids" grayson said walking out of the door ethan chuckled as soon as they closed the door I sighed "wheres the bathroom?" I asked upstairs to your right" ethan asked I nodded and went upstairs.

Ethan's Pov:
I woke to light snoring I opened my eyes to see gabriella my head was on her lap. I looked over to grayson and ella that sat across from us they were all cuddled up and had also passed out I looked back at gabriella and smiled I got up slowly from the couch and grabbed a blanket I put it aside and picked up gabriella and layed her down I layed next to her and covered us with the blanket she moved a little and I held my breath she lifted my arm and put it under her head as if it was a pillow and fell asleep again I smiled and kissed her forehead and held her close to me.

I woke up and saw that grayson and ella were up I ignored them and moved around that seem to grab there attention so they walked over and flashes started I opened my eyes lightly "what are u guys doing?" I asked looking at them putting my head up "dont you want to savor this moment forever?" ella asked then giggled I chuckled " you know what yeah ur right" I said then gabriella started moving she opened her eyes slightly and flipped us off and snuggled back into my chest we all laughed and she shot up ugh dammit I frowned and got up also.

Gabriella's pov:
I walked back down stairs where ethan was I smiled and saw him laying on the couch "wyd eth?" I asked looking at him "oh so we are on the nickname stage?"he asked then smirked I punched him on the arm playfully and sat down infront of him "so if you call me eth I think its only fair is I call u gaby"he said "no, no one has and no one will ever call me gaby again" I said ethan pouted "but ella called u gaby" he said "well I told her to not call me that" I said "hmm not fair" he said and crossed his arms "ok then what can I call u?" he asked again I shrugged "babycakes?" he said then smirked squishing my cheeks together my eyes widened and I moved his hand away I shook my head then laughed.

A/N well this was a long chapter I hope you enjoyed

Dont be a silent reader:
-vote
-comment
-share
-follow me