Eye Color

A/n edit creds to @dolandrug on insta😏go follow her💓

"Im boredd!" I yelled out putting my feet on his lap "ok so what do you wanna talk about?" he asked "hmm,how about why u guys moved here?" he nodded "sure"

And he proceeded to tell me that they moved here beacuse there old neighborhood was filled with chimeras,bad chimeras they were mixed with other creatures or animals that made them into worse monsters then they already were bad thing was that they weren't born like that scientists will kidnap them and do experiments on them to make them chimeras forcefully "wow" I said "that sounds horrible" I said he nodded "they were actually threatening us saying if we wouldent do it they would kill us and our family and thats why we moved over here" he finished "oh" I said and looked to my side.

Thats when he grabbed my hands and I looked at him and blushed then covered my face he chuckled "do I make u blush?" he said and got closer to me smirking "no" I said looking at him scared "are u scared of me? Do I intimidate you?" he asked then moved closer to me biteing his lip he was centimeters away from me when I felt something happen to me  I looked down then looked at him his eyes were blue and to be completely honsest he looked hella hot I pushed him off of me "no but do I make you change ur eye color?" I asked then got on top of him just then the door opened and in came grayson and ella I got up and snapped in ethans face really quickly "took you guys long enough" I said then looked over at ethan and winked he blushed and I smirked "sorry there was alot of trafic" ella said "and we had to wait for our pizza"grayson said and winked at ella "yeah mhm ellas pizza perhaps?" I asked and they gasped I laughed takeing a bite off a piece of pizza.

"gabriella ur eyes are blue" ella said all of the attention was towards me,ella came and snapped in my face "what blue eyes?" I said and smiled ella sat down and smiled "ur telling me later"she mind linked to me and smirked I looked at her "same with u pizza"I mind linked back and smiled innocently she gasped and I laughed.

A/n ayye hope you liked this chapter 💓✨

Dont be a silent reader:
-vote
-comment
-share
-follow me
💓💓