You what?

"Girls,Girls" I heard someone calling I opened my eyes slightly and groaned to let them know I was awake " ok good,come on wake up time for school" she said shakeing us a little "mom I hate school why cant we be home schooled?" I asked trying to get up "well if you wanna I guess you ca-" "I was kidding" I said my mom laughed kissing me in the forehead I smiled and got up "ella wake ur ass up or Im takeing your makeup" my mom said winking at me ella shot up "wha-what is it?" she asked "wake up sunshine" I said to her messed up hair she gasped and fixed it I laughed at her and went to the bathroom.

I took a quick shower washing my hair as well,brushed my teeth ect. and came out with a towel around me ella walked into the bathroom right after with her clothes in hand I changed into ripped jeans and a black tanktop I let my wet hair air dry and slipped on some black vans.

I walked down stairs to see my mom making breakfast I smiled "hi mommy" I said in a baby voice "hi child of mine" she said I laughed and sat down she served me some eggs "thank you, what time did you come home last night?" I asked "ur welcome and roughly 1 am around there" I frowned when she turned around I love my mom so much she provides us with everything and im really happy and lucky to have a mother like her "I went into your guys room and you and ella were passed out" my mom said snapping me out of my thoughts "yeah haha I took some pictures" she said I rolled my eyes playfully "mom wh- hahaha" I bursted out laughing when she showed me a picture of me and ella and my hands were on top of her face as if I was pushing her away my mom laughed to "explains your relationship" she said laughing "yeah but I love her still" I said "aww" my mom said I felt arms wrap around me and someone kissing me on the cheek "eww cooties" I said ella laughed "you have them to" she said "I know" I said my mom laughed at us.

A few minutes passed when ella spoke "um mom me and gabriella are going to the mall after school are you ok with that?" ella said my mom nodded "ok,do you girls need any money or something?" she asked pulling out her wallet "no no" me and ella said "allowance" I spoke showing her ella nodded "oh ok good" mom said she came around and kissed our foreheads "girls im going to go rest Im really tired dont forget your house keys love you" my mom said yawning "ok mom love you" me and ella said.

We heard a knock on the door I got up and opened it,It was angie "Hi" we both said and hugged she came in greeted ella and grabbed an apple and leaned against the counter "hey,wanna come to the mall with us after school?" ella asked "oh yes please I need a rest from my brother and his friends" she said holding her chest we all laughed "yeah you should come we have alot to talk about" I said ella nodded we heard another knock on the door ella opened it and as if on cue the door revealed the Twins and Cameron I smiled at them "hi jawlines"angie said I laughed at her ethan came and hugged me I looked over at angie and she looked at us wide eyed she opened her mouth as if she was screaming I giggled.

"How are you feeling?" ethan asked rubbing my back "oh much better" I said smileing at him "hold up jawline what u do to my bae?" angie asked crossing her arms ethan looked at her confused "oh nothing I passed out but im perfectly fine now" I said "what and you didn't tell me?" she asked coming around to hug me I looked at ethan and  mouthered a 'sorry for this' he responded back with 'its ok' and chuckled "next time tell me" she said "same with you ella" she said ella put her hands up in defeat  I smiled at her "so who is this good looking family" angie said looking at them  "oh these are our new neighbors and new friends" ella said smileing at them "yeah this is Ethan,Grayson and Cameron" I said pointing at all of them they waved ella smiled "well im angie these girlys friend/long lost sister" she said bowing everyone laughed at her.

{At the mall}
We were currently eating at the food court talking when"Omg really you go girl!" angie said to me telling her about me and ethan takeing an nap together I rolled my eyes playfully and laughed at her "but I wasn't the only one though I said smirking towards ella "what?" she said and blushed "aww" me and angie said together "ugh just beacuse we cuddled took a nap together and kissed-" she quickly covered her mouth "you what" me and angie basically screeched out every one looked at us but we ignored it "tell us" me and angie said again ella groaned "do I have to?!" she wined me and angie shook our heads up and down rapidly "ugh ok" she said.

A/n What?!! 800+ views you guys are the best I love you all so much ahhhskdbdj😭😭💓💓💓
I hope you guys like this chapter this is a filler but its gonna get better trust me😉

Dont be a silent reader:
-Vote
-Comment
-Share
-Follow me
💓💓