THE CHEERLEADER AND THE NERD...

By kiruhime

#3 in Cries In a world filled with cheerleaders, soccer players, and wild party goers they all can truly say... More

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 16 b
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 k dramas to watch
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
Chapter 36
chaptet 37
Chapter 38
chapter 39
Chapter 40
CLATN Moments!!!
FEATURE READERS!!!

Chapter 17

1.9K 54 3
By kiruhime

Character's Secret ^_^ 

Just realized that I gave my female Character Jasper (Levi girl friend) a male name 0.o ....like who does that! But the cool part is she was name after a very cool hot sexy vampire <3 From twilight 'New Moon' Jasper Hale......... 

I might even make her last name hale............ at least that's feminine XD

Pictures of the Indian twins, also the dance lean on that the girls are practicing. 

Dedicate this chapter to @devxde for being a supportive reader thank you for the vote Spam I hope you continue reading.

I could get all the attention in the world, But it won't matter if I don't get yours. ~Santa-Elf

"Lets take it from the top girls!" I yelled. We all fell into position, I  was in front with my hand  clasping my hands in front of my face standing as straight as possible. we were making a cheer routine on the song lean on by major lazer. We also planned to make this our entrance dance to the championships. Everything had to be perfect, even our four new members, Kaavya and Kamya the twins, Jessica and Quenzy . They had their own uniqueness and it was totally the twins idea to do an Indian dance since there were transfer students from India I thought we could all learn a few good old indie dance style. 

"I dont even see the point in this" Lexi complain. "I had a better idea and your letting some amateurs had a say in what we should do" She complain. 

"Are you questioning my leadership quality Lexi?"  I asked her daringly. 

"Actually from two days ago when u began wearing sloppy PJ's to school I had" She retorted. 

I just laughed. 

"I'm still captain don't forget that" I warned.

"Sadly" She commented. 

"Lexi Benitez your level as a second in command has been degraded to a third. Brittany congratulations on becoming the second head on this team"

"You can't do that!" Lexi streaked. 

"I just did" I told her in my mono tone. 

"Your just acting like a bitch. First you got my brother arrested now your degrading me!"

Did she just call me a bitch?

"Lexi Benitez your level as a third in command has been degraded. Chrissy congratulations on becoming the third head in this team" 

Chrissy suddenly screamed and did a little happy dance while lexi released an exaggerated  huffed and began walking away. 

"If you leave this practice your no longer on the team" I sang.

She just huffed and lay on the ground flat in front of the mirrors in the training room.

Everything else ran smoothly, We all were familiar with the new indie moves now. With in about two more weeks straight of practice we can perfectly declare that we will be ready for the championships ahead.

"How was school?" My dad asked as I got in the car back. 

"Same old same old" I muttered gazing through the window.

"Then it was great" 

"The complete opposite" With  that said I gazed through the window as the rain began to trickle down the window. 

I was too so lost in time right now that I didn't even notice I had reached home. 

"We're home" Dad whispered while getting out. I sat still in the car just thinking while looking out the window. I didn't even notice that he parked inside the garage rather than out side in the front yard. 

What was Luther doing right now?

Was he ok?

He has been getting extremely close to sky since the other day.

I had been trying to talk to him ever since then as well. 

He would either walk away or pretend that I wasn't even there. The only reaction I got from him was when he would make up a disgusted facial expression when I was about to touch him.

It brakes my heart into scattered pieces of glass when ever he does that. But at least I got a reaction out of him, right?

It's better than nothing.

"Katey!, Katelyn!" I looked up to see the back door open and my dad there shaking me to get my attention. 

"Mhmm" I hummed. 

He sighed, "Want me to carry you in? You look completely out of this world" He weakly smiled. 

I am, I am out of this world and I wish I wasn't even here right now physically. 

I nod my head a yes. Dad leaned in and scooped me up into his arms bridal style. "your much lighter since the last time I carried you like this" He commented.  The last time my dad carried me like this was when I was thirteen, back then I was a plumped child. 

Taking the comfort of my dad I leaned into his chest and hold onto his t-shirt while crumbling it in the process. Closing my eyes I tried to relax my self.

"Whats wrong with her?" My mom asked in a worrying tone.

"I don't know" Dad mumbled while climbing the stairs. 

I felt a nice cool soft comforter under my skin, I relaxed even more at the feeling. Then I felt a tug on my feet, I know it was dad removing my sneakers before he pulled the blanket up to my neck and kissed my forehead. 

"I'll wake you when dinner is ready" He mumbled and with that said I fell asleep.

"Girls it's dinner time" I heard my mom as she  turned on the light. Squinting my eyes I rolled over on someone. Opening my eyes I was shocked to see Cathlyn fast asleep beside me snoring softly in my ears as she cuddle up to my side. The last time cathlyn slept with me was when I was thirteen and came home from school stressed because I was bullied. 

getting up I went to the bath room to find a lipstick kiss mark on my cheek groaning I went downstairs. 

"Mom I told you I don't like when you kiss me with your lipstick on, it leaves a red mark on my face" I grumbled. 

"I didn't kiss you with my lipstick on hun" She told me. 

"Sorry that was me, sorry baby sis" Cathlyn sleepy voice told me. Turning around I saw her descending the stairs in just a large T-shirt that reached her mid thighs. Written on her shirt was 'I don't want feelings I want new clothes'

I smiled, "It's ok" Maybe she is not ok, logic's here, she slept with me, kissed my cheeks  and called me baby sis. That was my pet name for her when I was younger. 

"Oh so it's ok when cathy does it" 

At the same time Cathlyn and I looked at each other than face mom while sticking our tongue out. 

"It's all good" Mom commented. 

"Whats for dinner?" Dylan came inside of the kitchen with his smell socks on.

"I don't think I can eat again" I frowned while covering my nose.

"Same here" Cathlyn muttered  pushing the spaghetti and meat balls away that dad cooked. 

"Dylan how many times do I have to tell you, when you come from soccer practice keep your shoes and socks at the door or go straight in the laundry room Gosh!" Mom yelled frustrated. 

"I forgot gee" He mumbled walking away. 

I stood up and so did cathlyn, "Where are you girls going?" Dad ask.

"I'm going to my room" I told him scratching my cheek. 

"I'm just going upstairs" Cathlyn told him.

"Aren't you guys hungry?" 

"Nope" We answered in union. 

"Ok, if you change your mind your dinners are in the fridge"

"OK" 

I entered my room with cathlyn following close behind. "What now?" She asked.

"I don't know" I muttered jumping in bed and going back under the sheets. 

"You look down from the other day" She whispered getting in bed with me.

"I am"

"Is it because of the rape?"

"No"

"What is it?"

"It's luther" I told her facing her. "I feel so guilty for everything I did to him and then he wont even look at me" I mumbled feeling the tears gathering up in my eyes. Gosh i'm such a huge cry baby. 

"Just give him time" She said giving me a creep smile.

"Why are you looking at me like that. It's creeping me out" I told her and watch as her smile gets impossibly creepier. 

"Cause.." She trailed off " You like him" She began to tickle me just as she said that.

"Nooo" I laughed while  skimming under her fingers.

"Yes!" She yelled getting over me while tickling my sides.

"Nooo" I screeched uncontrollably laughing. 

"Yes admit it!"

"Never!"

"Huh ha!" she pointed at me while rolling off to her sides. "You do like him" she pant.

"A little" I lied while steering up at the ceiling. 

"I know you too much to know when your laying"

"Ok!" I huffed. "I like him "

She raised her  brow at me as I turned to look at her.

"What now?" I asked.

"why don't you go and talk to him" She suggested. 

"I don't think you get the point earlier when I said 'He won't even look at me'"

"Then get him too!" She excitedly squealed. 

"How?" I asked. 

"Go over there"

"what if he is not home?"

"He is he's always home early" I confusingly steered at her. "Not my fault he always leave his balcony door wide open" She muttered.

"It's raining like crazy" I stated. 

"Your just looking for excuse"

"Kinda" I admit. 

"Do you want to talk to him or na?" She asked getting irritated. 

"I do" 

"Then lets go" She urge getting up and pulling me off the bed.

 "Where are we going!" I asked.

"To Luther!"

"But it's raining and we got no umbrella!"

"Suck it up you wont die, Plus it will be worth it" She grinned pulling me out of bed.

Will it really worth it?

Yes. 

So here I am soaked from head to toe because of how heavy the rain was falling and I wasn't running so fast. Wearing a soak Micky mouse tank top and a black basket ball shorts in my socks cause someone (I'm talking about Cathlyn here) decide it will take forever to put on a cracks and I was just going next door.  Ringing Luther's door bell, I know he was home cause his car was parked out side. 

A few seconds later I looked over towards my front door to see cathlyn looking at me with a grim facial expression. Her hands was gesturing  for me to come back towards her but because it was foggy I didn't really caught the gist of what ever she was doing.

"Katelyn?" I heard a female voice asked. Surprised I turned around to find sky at the door.

My face and probably my entire body drain its natural color turning pale as my body got rigid under her gaze. 

"Sky " I croaked out. "Uh- Hi?" 

They are together. 

Luther, and Sky are together. 

Wow. I placed a hand on my chest feeling an unfamiliar intense pain in my chest along with a sudden rush of cold taking over my body. Involuntary I shivered.

I should just leave. I thought looking into her confused dark brown eyes. 

"Um huh, I-I i'm leaving" I quickly muttered while stammering. Turning around I took a step to walk away. 

Should I really leave?

Then I would look really stupid. Groaning I turned back around. "Sky!" I yelled before she could closed the door. She opened it back and looked at me questioningly. "Um- Could I talk to Luther" I told her playing with my gold clover necklace with a zircon stone in the middle. It was my birthstone and a necklace my parents bought me on my sixteenth birthday.   

"Ok" she muttered before leaving the door open. Not certain if I should invite my self in or stand in the rain I stood out side in the rain. 

A few seconds later Luther showed up and gave me an hard look.

"I thought you said someone was at the door?" He asked.

"Yes, katelyn" Sky replied. 

"She is someone? She is  a nobody"  He told her still holding my gaze. Tears pool into my eyes once again and when he notice he simply closed the door in my face. 

At least he saw me right?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 5.5K 33
"That's not something you mess around with." I say to her and she just rolled her eyes. "It's not like he's going to fall for it anyway." S...
37 0 12
Dianna and Ricardo have been best friends for over, she's never felt as comfortable with anyone as she does with him. They don't like all the same th...
5M 196K 59
[ Highest Rank: #1 in Teen Fiction ] !! USED TO BE 'THE PLAYER STOPPED ME FROM JUMPING' !! !! NOW PUBLISHED ON AMAZON !! __________ Grace Parkinson d...
1.5M 57.6K 64
Some people merely adopt darkness, but she was born into it. Hiding every gloomy secret, covering all the lies, she walks through the life devoid of...