A Master Of Mischief ~ George...

De xXMade2LoveXx

Maddie has grown up without her mother and father, living with Remus Lupin. Her father is Sirius Black and so... Mai multe

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100

Chapter 25

52.8K 1.2K 958
De xXMade2LoveXx

**Maddie’s POV**

At dinner I can’t eat. In fact, it’s a struggle not to throw up. I’m forcing myself to stare at my plate to avoid looking at George and Vanessa at the Ravenclaw table. She’s sitting in his lap again. They’re feeding each other little bits of food and flirting.

“Ignore it,” Fred mutters, placing his arm protectively around my shoulders. I bite my lip, trying to hold the tears in.

“I have to go,” I tell Fred, “I can’t take this.”

“Do you want me to come with you?” Fred offers. I shake my head and get up quickly.

“I’ll see you in the morning,” I say briefly, turning towards the door. I’m surprised when McGonagall meets me at the door.

“The password for Gryffindor tower is Balderdash,” she says, “and Pine Fresh for the prefect bathroom.”

“Thanks,” I say, not meeting her eye.

“Have a good sleep,” she continues, lowering her voice, “things are always better after a hot shower and a good sleep. Fred Weasley is a good friend.”

I watch her walk away, puzzled. It’s almost as if she was being… Sympathetic!

I walk up to Gryffindor tower and find some pyjamas and a thick cloak and collect my toiletries before walking down to the prefect bathroom.

“Pine Fresh,” I mutter. I walk in and close and lock the door. I run the bath with an assortment of bubbles, then undress and slip into the hot water. I sigh and slide right under the water for a moment.

I get some shampoo and scrub my hair thoroughly twice before conditioning it. I don’t get out of the bath until my skin has wrinkled, then I dry my self off and towel-dry my hair. It smells like flowers. I get into my pyjamas, wrap my thick coat around me and walk back to Gryffindor tower. I’m surprised that no one is there. I walk up to my dormitory and climb into bed, shedding the cloak. I snuggle down under the blankets and let the tears flow down my cheeks, knowing I’ll regret it in the morning.

**Fred’s POV**

I’m at breakfast long before Maddie the next morning. George, Lee and I are discussing methods of aging ourselves. Vanessa hasn’t arrived yet, thankfully, and George is acting almost normally. When Maddie arrives the first thing I notice is that her hair is still blonde and her eyes are still blue. When she spots us she holds her head up and walks towards us. George jumps up, smiling.

“Hey!” he calls, moving around the table. Maddie looks confused, but as he rushes past her we all understand. Vanessa arrives just after Maddie. I watch any colour left in Maddie’s face drain out.

“Maddie-“ I start, but she shakes her head and sits down.

“I’m fine,” she breathes, “just… Distract me.”

“We’re thinking an aging potion is the way to go,” Lee says excitedly. Maddie frowns.

“What’re you talking about?”

“Oh! You missed it!” I cry, clapping my hand to my forehead, “the Tri-“

“I know about that,” Maddie interrupts, “the potion won’t work.”

I blink at her.

“How did you know?” I ask.

“Doesn’t matter,” she says, “can I see your time table?”

I hand it to her and then butter her some toast.

“No thanks,” she mutters, studying the timetable.

“Maddie, you didn’t eat all day yesterday-“

“I’ll see you in Defence,” she says absentmindedly, getting up.

“Girls,” Lee says, shaking his head, “what happened with her and George? Did they fight?”

“I have no idea,” I tell him, “George is just acting weird.”

“As long as he doesn’t start ditching us for her,” Lee says. I sigh.

“Sadly, I think that’s a probability,” I reply, “come on, let’s head to class.”

“Settle down,” Moody says. Maddie slips in late.

“Sorry professor,” she murmurs, taking her seat.

“No matter,” Moody replies, “Now, Lupin’s told me you’ve been studying magical creatures, correct?”

“Yes,” the class choruses.

“But you’re behind on curse work,” he continues, “I’ll be bringing you up to date with this. Now, who can tell me how many Unforgiveable Curses there are?”

Maddie raises her hand.

“Miss Black, is it?”

“Yes professor,” Maddie says, “there’s three.”

“Good,” Moody nods, “can you tell us the punishment for those who use an unforgiveable curse on another human?”

“A life sentence in Azkaban,” Maddie replies. I hear a giggle and glance over my shoulder. Vanessa is mouthing off at Maddison.

“Correct,” Moody says again, “the ministry says that I’m not supposed to show you what these look like until your sixth year, but Dumbledore thinks you can handle it. So! Can anyone name an Unforgiveable Curse?”

I raise my hand uncertainly. Moody nods at me.

“Uh, the Imperius curse?” I say nervously. Moody nods.

“You’d be a Weasley?” He asks. I nod quickly. He picks up a big spider out of a jar on his desk.

“Imperio!” he mutters. The spider does a flip off his hand onto the desk in front of Maddie and I. We both cringe away from it as it does a cartwheel. I can’t help laughing as it dances across the classroom. The whole class is laughing. Except Maddie. Moody puts the spider back in the jar.

“Why weren’t you laughing, Miss Black?” he asks. The whole class stares at her.

“Because she’s no fun!” Vanessa calls out, giggling. Maddie blushes slightly, then turns around and looks Vanessa straight in the eye.

“Because if he had control over one of us like that he could make us do anything,” she says, her voice low and dangerous, “imagine if a Death Eater had that power over someone. They could force you to slaughter your whole family. All of your friends. A whole town! And you couldn’t stop yourself.”

She turns back to the front.

“I didn’t laugh,” she says, “because it’s not funny.”

“Exactly right,” Moody says seriously, “Miss Black is exactly right. That curse caused so much trouble because the ministry couldn’t tell who was under it and who was acting of their own free will. You’d do good to learn from Miss Black, Clark.”

Moody takes the spider out of the jar and puts it on the desk in front of.

“Does anyone know another one?” he asks.

“The cruciatus curse!” someone calls out.

“The torture curse,” Moody says, “the spider’ll need to be bigger. Engorgio!”

The spider swells to five times its size. I let out an involuntary shudder.

“Crucio,” Moody says. The spider begins writhing around. Maddie looks away, her face white. Moody lifts his wand and the spider slackens.

“Terrible curse that,” Moody says, “Miss Black. The last curse.”

For a moment Maddie looks as if she won’t answer.

“Avada Kedavra,” she replies softly, “the killing curse.”

Moody points his wand at the spider.

“Avada Kedavra,” he whispers. There’s a flash of green light and the spider is dead. Maddie slips her hand into mine, her face set.

“Take down the notes on the board,” Moody says. For a moment nobody moves, then there’s a rustling as everyone begins pulling parchment out of their bags. I glance at Maddie. She’s writing down the notes quickly in her small, neat hand writing. I glance behind me at George. He catches my eye and grins.

For once my brother’s smile doesn’t make me want to smile back.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

1.1M 49.2K 57
"What? No, of course not. You're joking right?" That's what Oliver Wood told Erin Evans when she had finally gathered the courage to ask him out on a...
209 6 11
She never thought it'd be able to fall in love with him but he made it possible. After years of being in the shadows and being ridiculed because of h...
880K 21.4K 133
"𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐥𝗼𝗼𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝗼 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒆, 𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 - 𝑰 𝒌𝒏𝒆𝒘." ϟ Selene Black is the younger and only sister of Sirius Black, born...
1.8K 30 21
Y/n Snape daughter of Severus Snape, she's in her 5th year with her best friends the Weasley twins, and their friend Lee Jordan while the golden trio...