Everything Has a First

By meg9833

Mary discovers a whole new part of the world most people don't know about, but what will happen? Read to... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Epilogue
SEQUEL

Chapter 1

67 3 1
By meg9833

My eyes darted to the blonde haired guy next to me. His eyes met mine, which caused us both to smirk. 32 questions down, 18 more to go.

He got up and turned in his test, the boy sent a cocky grin in my direction. His actions made me quickly finish my test and place it in the bin.

  "I bet I got a higher grade," he mouthed. I shook my head and rolled my eyes, "Nope," I mouthed back.

  The boy next to me took out a paper, writing something on it, then he slid it to me. The note read, "Mary, you're going down," with several random decorations scattered around the paper.

  "Quit lying to yourself," I wrote. He grinned at the paper then scribbled something.

  "Let's make a bet. If I get a higher score, you have to come with me on a date. If you get the higher score, well the you can choose something for me." I smirked and nodded. He held out his hand and I placed mine into his, "Deal," I mouthed.

  You are so going to lose Troy.

**Author Note:
       So this is going to be my first book I put on Wattpad, so forgive me if its completely terrible. The first chapter is really short, but I promise they will usually be longer. Also, if there is any grammar or spelling mistake or anything, please comment, but don't be rude about it. <and please no inappropriate comments>
                             ~Megan**
----thanks FOBsessed_killjoy8 for the cover----
~~~~song of the chapter:coffin by Black Veil Brides~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 28.1K 27
After running away from her pack, Katie accidentally lands in the territory of another wolf's pack. Little does she know that the alpha, turned out t...
350 0 31
As a nineteen year old girl, Sage pretty much has gone through it all, at least that's what she thinks. Not believing that the world could offer her...
1K 58 23
Realization..., the day I finally realized that it had all been a joke..., that everything I knew to be true turned out to be a lie....my friends, my...
343K 17.7K 61
I open the doors to my new school. Eager yet bored, since this has happened so many times in my life. Im so done with having to change schools. As i...