Life Of A Prostitute (Ziall H...

By BriannaLynnC98

It's not something people plan on doing nor is it something people happily do. It's a way of survival. Zayn M... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Epilogue

Chapter 5

8.9K 434 176
By BriannaLynnC98

Zayn's POV

I had just gotten dressed to go to my nightly job when there was a knock on the door. At first it scared me because I wasn't expecting anyone to come here, nor did I know anyone that would actually need me for anything other than sex, but no one had my address. My heart begin to thump heavily as a thought that it was the police crossed my mind. My hands sweat, but my feet slowly led me to the door of my flat. There was one more knock, but this time it was allot softer. That gave me the alright to open the door. I wasn't expecting what I saw on the other side though.

"Louis, what are you doing here?" I asked. His blue eyes sparked with uncertainty, his brown hair was messed up over his forehead but what read to me most was the fear that ran over his delicate features.

"I have no place to go. I don't know what to do. You're the only place I could think of, Zayn. Do you mind-" That was all it took for him to start sobbing. His thin arms wrapped around his thin stomach as he cried broken sobs. I looked down and saw he had a small bag that I could only assume to be his belongings. I opened my door wider and got his bag for him off the floor. My free hand guided him into my flat and you my old, worn down couch. I set the bag down and sat next to him. His crying continued, so I wrapped my arms around his shaking shoulders. He leaned in to my touch accepting the comfort I was giving him. It was so strange to have us both in this position.

Louis and I don't have the type of friendship that we do this. We both met one night when some girl decided to take us home with her. While she was in the bathroom we introduced ourselves, said how gay we were then had a hot snog to work ourselves up for the rich woman that wanted to have a three-way with us. After that night, we talked as friends but it was nothing more because we were both very independent people. We decided that we would stay friends, but never would we become dependant on each other. Being a prostitute, you never know if the next car you get into will be the one that you'll get killed in or the one that will make you sold into the sex trafficking that will take you over seas. If that were to happen to either of us, we knew that we couldn't be dependent on each other. Which is what made it so strange to have him crying on my shoulder.

"I was arrested again. I was released just yesterday, but my rent money was going to be off of what I would have made that night we were all busted. I just need to get a few jobs then I'll be on my feet again. I just need a place to sleep." He whimpered to me. His blue eyes looked at me with so much hope that I would never have turned him down. I wouldn't have turned him down anyway just because I know what it's like to not know if your client will pay enough for rent or if you'll get kicked out before you can come up with the right amount of money.

"You can definitely stay here as long as you need to. I need to head out for the night, but you can shower and sleep in my bed. I don't have spare blankets so we'll share my bed. I think I'll be back tomorrow morning, but I don't have food or anything. Sorry about that." I apologized. He shook his head and hugged me tightly. I hugged him back, but felt scared he would start depending on me to sleep with enough people to pay for him as well. I shook my head because I knew that's not how it would work. He would get on his feet in no time, he jut needed help.

I got Louis situated enough with his shower and showing him my bed to sleep in. He hugged me a few more times just to thank me before I needed to get outside. It was already past the time that l would have normally gone out for the really rich guys, but I needed to do it. It's weird how I can't even take a night off even if I knew that I would give some crappy blow job for one hundred dollars. Doing it every night was a routine for me. I had to do it on it felt normal even if I knew I wasn't normal at all.

"I'll see you in the morning. If anything goes wrong or you need me, I'll be back in the morning." I said before I walked out. Louis nodded then looked down at his little hands. To me, he just doesn't seem to belong in this occupation.

Once I was outside and walking down to the ally way, I felt like I just really wanted to go back inside to sleep and hope for more work in the morning or tomorrow night. I didn't want to do this tonight. I knew that whoever is ended up with would probably know I didn't want it either. I took a deep breath and put on that hard cover personality of mine and continued to walk.

A car drove up beside me slowly. I stopped and looked over. The person rolled down the window revealing a man with a mustache and a cap on his head. He had a hard look on his face and he had a crappy car, but my stupid part of my brain thought that if I got him then I wouldn't have to continue the walk all the way down to the ally way and maybe we could finish early.

"Do you need a ride?" He asked in a gruff voice. I looked around and nodded, going over to the passenger side of the car and getting in. He drove off slowly, a strange amount of angry radiating off him.

"Where are we going?" I asked him. He gripped the steering wheel tighter asked some if my voice angered him that much more.

"My place, now shut it." He replied rudely. I looked at him to see if he was seriously going to treat me this way. I've been roughed up allot over the years, but most men and women treat me nicely. They all compliment me or they feed me. They didn't do this to me. I've been doing this job for eight years and never have I gotten this type of feeling in my gut from a person.

When we got to his place, I stayed where I was and looked around so I knew where my  surroundings were. We were in an area I knew was pretty close to the police station. I questioned if I should just run there and say this man made me feel scared, but that thought was cut short by the man I was with pulling me out of his car. I followed him into the building with an uneasy stomach.

"Strip." He commanded once we got to his flat. He closed the door and pushed me to the bedroom that was right in front of us. I walked there and took off my shirt. He went over to his bed side table and did something then brought it over to me. I knew what it was and I didn't want it.

"Snort it, bitch." I growled at me. I looked at the coccain that was on a flat mirror then back up to him. I've only done this once before, but got paid really well for doing it. I never liked doing drugs because it only reminded me of my mum and I never wanted to be like her. But, I snorted it anyway just because I knew I would be getting paid for this. He made me do it one more time before he did it twice as well. Once he was done, he finished stripping his clothes then picked me up and threw me on the bed.

The second I landed, he started taking off my jeans. I looked at him and felt more fear run through me than I even knew what to do with. He pulled my head so I was forced to take his member into my mouth. He didn't let me do anything other than pretty much chock me with what he continued to shove down my throat. I gagged and nearly threw up over him, so I pushed back to breathe. He just spit on my face and slapped me so hard I ended up like a rag doll on the floor.

"You're a no good slut! Do what I say!" He yelled at me, getting me off the floor and throwing me on the bed again. He crawled over me and bit my shoulder so hard that I screamed. I felt him try to press into me without a condom and without any prep or lube.

"Stop! There are some things I don't do!" I struggled to tell him. He continued to force himself on me, but I rolled out from under him and ran into the bathroom. I locked the door as best as I could, then went to sit on the side of the bathtub to catch my breath.

"What am I doing?" I asked myself. I didn't know the answer. I just ran my hands through my hair and tried to think of how I could get out of here. The door started getting pounded on before I could think of a good escape plan. I heard the knob get popped off on the other end then the door swung open. I stood up and looked at the man, but it was only for a second before he raised the back end of a hammer and brought it down on my head.

I must have blacked out for a second because I found myself chest and stomach down in the bathtub reaching up for anything to help me. I turned on the cold water, but that did nothing to stop the man who was holding my legs up to thrust in to me. I cried and tried to kick him off, but he just got a shampoo bottle and begin hitting me with it as heard as he could.

"You're a slut! Just a nothing slut!" He screamed over and over again. My head was hitting the side of the tub every thrust he would give me. I stopped even crying and just watched as the water running down the drain was so incredibly red. His words burned their way into my soul in a way. I was nothing in this moment. I've never had sex when I didn't want it. I've never been hit by someone paying for my services. I've never ever been raped. But those words were what I held on to to keep me from passing out because I had a hope that I could get out of here alive. I felt the man release inside me then slam me in the head with the hammer one more time before I was completely out.

The next thing I remember was slightly coming to laying on the street completely naked with a worried pale face and bright blue eyes looking down at me. I let my eyes close again because I knew I was in the arms of an angel and it was okay to die.

A/N: this was a very necessary chapter even if it was really sad... sorry guys! My date went wonderful! They guy was nice and we had allot of fun together! My dentist appointment wasn't so great. The dentist made a mistake on one of me teeth saying I didn't have a cavity because I've never had one in my life. Well I went back a few weeks ago and he had to do after deep filling for it because he let it go too long. Now I went back because I'm still in allot of pain, and he said he needed to do actual surgery on the tooth to fix it. I'm so angry, but I hope that's all that needs to be done. Hope you all are liking this!!! What concerts have you been to/are you going to?!?!??!?!?! (I have 5sos tickets for September 11!!!!)
-Bri;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 126 11
It's been 3 years. 3 years sense Zayn died. 3 years sense Niall made a promise to Zayn to never let go. "I promise Zayn.." Niall can't wait to die, t...
291K 13.7K 26
It wasn't something he was ever expecting in his life, but it happened. Zayn Malik was a young man that got the surprise of his life when a late nigh...
6.3K 158 3
Beaten, broken and hurt, needing someone to care about you in a way you've never known before. Sold, sad, and unloveable, needing someone to care abo...
109K 7.7K 30
Some fear the dark. Some fear clowns. Some fear monsters. But thats the things we learn to grow out of. There is one thing you can fear for the rest...