My Not So Bad Bad Boy {COMPLE...

By 27oreopandas

"Nice foot work." a voice said. I lost control of the ball and tripped over my feet. I groaned loudly as my b... More

My Not So Bad Bad Boy
Chapter 1: New Life, New House... New Neighbors
Chapter 2: You Too Hot! Hot Damn!
Chapter 3: So Red It Would Put Rudolph's Nose To Shame
Chapter 4: AGAIN Don't Get Caught
Chapter 5: I'm Gonna Need You To Take Off Your Shirt
Chapter 7: Flipping Dolphins in a Burrito
Chapter 8: Famous DJ
Chapter 9: Very Tight and Very Short
Chapter 10:Are You Gay?
A/N
Chapter 11: I'm Not Like Him
Chapter 12: He Looked at Me Longingly ;)
Author's Final Note
Sneak Peek
Check It
Oh My God Guys!
Another Book!
I'm Sorry :(

Chapter 6: Salva Me Maria!

7.2K 274 87
By 27oreopandas

As Jayden and I skated down the street towards our houses after school, I began to wonder-

How close am I actually getting with these guys?

I can't get too close. I mean, I have trust issues. That's clear to see. But, they've almost broken down all of my walls. I mean come on! We got matching tattoos! Never the less what happened at the party a few weeks ago-

I can't get too close. I don't want it to end up like him.

"Hey DJ?" Jayden suddenly asked as we approached our neighboring homes.

"Ya?" I answered paying attention to the ground beneath me.

"I meant to ask you... um, how did your date with what's his face go couple of weeks ago?" He asked a little hesitantly.

Date? Date? Date, date, date, date... Oh ,my date with Shawn!

"Uh...i-it went fine." I stuttered.

And by fine, I mean horrible.

***Recap***

DING DONG DING DONG WHATEVER ELSE DOOR BELLS DOOOOOO!

I raced down the stairs to the front door. I quickly did a check of my outfit.

I decided to go a bit out of my comfort zone, so instead of converse, ripped jeans and a t-shirt, I had on a cute white sleeveless blouse tucked into red skinny jeans. Black cardigan and black flats. I washed my hair, blow dried it then curled it. I kept my make-up natural with some foundation, mascara, eyeliner and lip gloss.

I quickly smacked on a smile to my tan face and opened the door.

I came face to face with Shawn.

And didn't he look as dreamy as ever.

He wasn't like the guys I hang out with. He was more of the golden good boy. Not the bad-asses that I call my friends.

Do you have to compare them now?

Yes, yes you do.

Sigh.

"Hey." he greeted, "You look beautiful." he smiled.

*Melts on the inside and curses at God for making such a beautiful creature*

"Hey, and thanks. You look beautiful too." I dazed. Hmm...

Wait! Did I just call him beautiful?

Yes, yes you did.

I'm pretty sure that it's not my first time doing that-

I stopped my inner head rant as he chuckled.

"Thanks. I try my hardest." he smiled wider.

My face flushed.

"Shall we go." he said deciding to end my embarrassment.

He held his arm out to me.

I profusely nodded, "We shall." I said linking my arm with is.

-----

It was now 6:30pm.

He picked me up at 6:00pm.

We. Are. Lost

He said he didn't want to tell me where we were going so it could be a surprise.

Little did I know was that the surprise would end up being a round trip in the same neighborhood for half an hour.

We finally arrived at a little Italian restaurant.

Before getting out he turned to me.

"I hope you like Chinese!" he said quickly before turning to get out of the car, but instead hitting his head against the roof of it.

"Ouch!" he hissed.

I stifled a laugh as I got out of the car. I really hope he was just joking about the Chinese thing. I mean come on. It's clearly Italian.

We walked inside the warm welcoming restaurant only to find it full.

"Did you make reservations?" I asked turning to him.

He winced as he rubbed his head.

"Uhhh..." he trailed off.

"You didn't make reservations, did you?" I asked wearily.

"I, forgot. Hey could you check out my head? I think it might be bleeding." he said bending over.

Guess this is not exactly the date I was looking for.

I grabbed his head making him whine.

"Sorry..." I muttered check his head.

I noticed it was in fact bleeding.

"I think you might want to go to the hospital to get that checked." I said.

He huffed and walked right out of the restaurant.

"Could you drive, please." he asked tossing me the keys.

I quickly caught it and rolled my eyes. At least he could've said please.

*Recap Over*

And that is how I spent my date with Shawn. In an ER just because he was too excited and hit his head on his own car.

Stupid if you ask me...

-----

"Atención estudiantes! Voy a darle una tarea que espero que hagas. Usted tendrá que escribir un ensayo de 500 palabras explicando una pintura, ninguna pintura, que se le describa con el mayor detalle posible! You guys are my bad class, so good luck!" my Spanish teacher Senora Escalante said.

I began packing up.

"Oh! And DJ and Grey! Please meet me after class." she said in her petite figure.

I nodded and walked over to Grey who was on the other side of the classroom.

"What do you think that's about?" I asked him.

He opened his mouth to reply when the bell rang.

He smirked, "Guess we'll find out." he said as we walked over to her desk.

"Ah! DJ y Grey! I wanted to tell you that both of you have scores perfectos in this class, and I will be moving both of you to an AP class during the same period!" she said rummaging through her desk handing us new schedules with the amendment of the class.

"I also understand both of you tienen familias Espanoles, si? So I would also like to ask if you could tutor two of my mal students." she asked politely in her thick Honduran accent.

"Uh, may we ask who?" I asked.

"Oh! That would be-"

"The Kings are here!" two familiar voices said walking into the room.

I looked up to find Thing 1 and Thing 2. Douche and Doucher. Dumb and Dumber, Tweedle dee and Tweedle-

"Sam, Jayden! Please be silencio in the class." Miss E. hissed at the two, her Spanish accent only getting more prominent.

-Dum.

"I'm out!" I turned to Grey only to find him not there anymore.

Señora Escalante looked at me expectantly.

I sighed, "I'll tutor them."

"Perfecto!" she exclaimed once again sitting down in her chair.

I walked out of the room and down the hallway towards the cafeteria when I heard footsteps behind me.

I slowly turned to find both idiots behind me, scaring me to death.

"Ay Dios mio! Carajo! El pipo! Ay salva me Maria?!" I screeched at them.

"Woah, woah! I didn't know you could speak Spanish." Jayden said surprised.

"Ya that just made you ten times hotter." Sam exclaimed.

"Where's Sarah, Sam?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

Sarah was the girl I happened to push him into at the party a couple of months ago. They hit it off quite nicely.

"And goodbye!" he said rushing off.

I giggled at his retreating figure. I turned back to Jayden.

"He's right it does make you ten times hotter- if not a thousand times more." he said smirking down at my 5'7 frame.

I felt a blushing creep up my spine a quickly turned away and hurried off. How could he act so cool after everything that happened?

I heard his laugh.

"Ahhh. You never bore me Ogre."

-----————-——————————————

"Okay, translate this. Mi madre cocina la comida." I said as Jayden's faced scrunched up in confusion.

"My mom cooks dinner?" he asked unsure of himself.

"Yes! That's really good. Now your turn Sam.  Mi padre mira el television."

"My dad says it's time to stop and eat?" he asked with a smirk on his face.

"Ha ha, no. Jayden you translate it." I bitterly stated.

"My dad watches TV."  he said proudly with his head held high.

I expectantly looked at Sam.

"Why can't you be like him?" I asked Sam.

He shrugged his shoulders and got up making his way to the kitchen.

I shook my head disapprovingly and continued to look at their lesson plans.

Both Jayden and Sam were in Beginners Spanish, though I think Jayden should be moved up and Sam should drop out. I myself was in AP Spanish.

As I continue to look through the text book and note book papers, I felt a pair of eyes staring at me.

I looked up to be caught into mesmerizing hazel eyes looking into my gray ones.

We just stared. Me into beautiful eyes with flecks of green in them. And him into my dull, color-lacking gray eyes.

His hair in its normal do and perfectly shaped nose. His pink lips looking soft as ever-

Before I could continue to state his obvious perfect features, I cleared my throat.

"Stop looking at me like that Hazel." I blurted out.

Did I just call him... Hazel?

I did, didn't I?

Now he's looking at me with amused eyes and little smirk-like-smile.

"Hazel? Is that the best you could come up with Graios?" he winked at me.

He winked at me!

"Wow, go all Greek on me why don't you." I rolled my eyes remembering that the Greek word for gray was graios.

He just smirked wider and stuffed his head back into his book. We continued to study.

-----

"Hey Deej?" Nicky asked as he walked into my room.

"Ya?" I said pushing my glasses further up my nose.

Yes. Me, DJ, a not-so-good-good-girl wears glasses.

That would be a great title for a book.

"Could you possibly come to look after some of me and my friends? We wanna go to the park to play basketball, but mom won't let us unless you come." he pleaded.

My brother was a polite boy. Of course he had his moments, but he was okay.

"Sure." I said getting up from my bed and walking over to my dresser.

"Sweet!" he exclaimed, hugging me then running out of the room.

I chuckled, rolled my eyes and shook my head.

I got out some ripped jean shorts, figuring it was a bit of a hot day for October-, a plain white t shirt and some black and orange Nike sneakers.

I tied my curly hair up into a pony tail and kept my glasses on. I grabbed my phone, wallet, a soccer ball that was laying around and my mom's car keys.

I quickly ran down stairs to meet a pair of six eyes. I smiled at the little rascals and opened the front door.

Thank God mom has a seven seater van. Although it was quite embarrassing to travel in it, it came to good use in situations like these.

they then all piled into the car, with Nicky sitting at front with me.

As I turned on the car, he quickly turned on the radio.

-----

After 10 agonizing minutes of six pre-teens singing to songs they really shouldn't be listening to, we arrived at the park.

They quickly left the car and to the court.

I rolled my eyes for what seemed like the thousandths time today.

I locked up the van and walked over to a grassy area in the park where I had a clear view of the boys.

I set my stuff down near a tall Oakwood tree and began to juggle the ball.

1...

2...

5...

9...

15...

21...

22-

"Nice foot work." a voice said.

I lost control of the ball and tripped over my feet. I groaned loudly as my butt landed hard on the ground and the ball on my head.

"Ow..." I muttered as a roar of laughter fell beside me.

I looked up to see-

"Hazel!" I exclaimed glaring at the blonde haired beauty.

"Y-you... should'v-ve s-seen your f-face..." Jayden hysterically laughed as he clutched his stomach.

I snapped out of my daze and glared at him.

After a good 10 seconds of him not stopping I decided to take matters into my own hands. I grabbed his ankles and pulled him down with me.

Seems like a reasonable idea, NOT.

He came crashing down on top of me. Let's just say, I think we might both need new teeth...

Anyways thanks for 3.8k reads!

Love,
27oreopandas

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2M 423K 79
"You know, it won't physically hurt you to be nice for once." I crossed my arms in front of my chest and groaned. "I don't want to take a chance." t...
14.1K 420 13
BEING REWRITTEN ON ANOTHER ACCOUNT, LINK ON LAST CHAPTER AND IN MY BIO. "I want you to be my friend." I stare at the short girl in front of me, my ey...
425K 14.4K 55
"I know what you're doing," I said, pointing my spoon at him and he cocked a curious eyebrow, "Is that so?" I nodded as I spooned more pudding int...
10.1K 293 28
"Oh," he said, as my back hit the wooden wall. Damn it, of course. With nowhere to go, his arms locked me in between him and the wall. He stared down...