Another USUK story:: My Farme...

By ari-ridrake

Cardverse! Omegaverse! Farmer boy and Alpha, Alfred F. Jones runs into the lost Queen of the Spade Kingdom, a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Epilouge

Chapter 9

2.7K 111 114
By ari-ridrake

Arthur sighed softly, resting his head ing Alfred's chest. He stare out the window, watching doves fly away. "Alfred? You awake yet?"

"Yeah." Alfred shifted, his arm tightening slightly around his Queen's waist. "Are you okay? Did you have another nightmare?" He's been having awful nightmares ever since he found out he was barren about a week ago.

Arthur nodded. "Yeah. In this one, Francis really did cut off your head before Victoria reached the castle in time and he raped me. I wasn't able to fight back." Alfred shifted to lay on his side and wrapped Arthur in his arms. "It was awful. I couldn't feel anything though. I was just numb."

Alfred hummed, kissing Arthur's head. "I'm sorry, babe. That won't ever happen, though. Promise." Arthur nodded.

They lay there for a moment before Arthur leapt out of the bed, startling Alfred. The Queen dashed into the bathroom an fell to his knees in front of the toilet. Alfred quickly followed, then knelt beside Arthur. The small man heaved, emptying the contents of his stomach as Alfred gently rubbed circles into his back. Once Arthur was done, he leaned back, breathing raggedly. Alfred stood and grabbed a cup. He filled it with tap water and handed it to his Queen. Arthur rinsed out his mouth and spit it out.

"Feel better?" Alfred whispered as he kissed just above Arthur's ear, rubbing his back again. Arthur sluggishly nodded, leaning on Alfred. "You should lay down today. I'll go on to Rosewood alone."

"Alright." Alfred helped Arthur to his feet and led him back to the bed. "Go get ready.

Alfred leant over and kissed Arthur's head. "I'll be back tomorrow morning. Love you." Arthur only hummed in response, waving his hand to shoo Alfred away.

~

"Hey, Tino."

Said little omega looked up from feeding his family's dog, Hanamatago, and looked behind him. "Alfred!" Tino gasped, then grinned, wrapping his King in a hug. Alfred chuckled, returning the embrace. "Oh, we've missed you! Especially Peter. Come in, come in! You must be hungry from traveling all day! I just finished making lunch!"

Alfred laughed being dragged inside the familiar, cozy little home situated beside the Rosewood stables. He sat in the extra seat at their dancing table and the little boys eyes widened before he squealed happily and practically tackled Alfred in a hug. "Alfred, you're back, you're back! It's been so so long and I have so so much to tell you! Papa is outside working, so I get to talk to you more without him telling me to stop bugging you like last time you stopped by for a visit on your way back to the castle from Cantarwood!"

"Alright, Alright! Slow down little guy!" Alfred laughed loudly, ruffling  Peter's hair. "Settle down, will ya? I've gotten an awful headache."

Tino gently swatted Peter away. "Sit, dear." He placed two bowls of soup on the table in front of the two younger males. He then gently pressed the back of his hand against Alfred's head. "You need to stop stressing yourself, Alfred. You're going to have grey hairs before Berwald and I if you keep this up."

At this, Alfred chuckled softly before taking a taste of Tino's soup. "Hmm, delicious!~"

Tino giggled, searching through his medicine cabinet. "Thank you! I worked extra hard on it today! So is Arthur at the castle or here in Rosewood doing business?

"Stayed at the castle," the King answered, forgetting to swallow his food before speaking. "He threw up this morning."

"Oh~!" Tino smiled, sitting across from Alfred. "Good ol' morning sickness, I see!~" The small omega chirped happily, then frowned upon seeing Alfred's crestfallen expression. Alfred held his spoon just above the rim of the bowl and stared down into the soup. "Alfred?"

The King sighed, slouching back in his seat. "Arthur's heat was late, so we called the doctor to see what was wrong. He hasn't been sick and we stopped trying for kids a while back. We found out that he is barren. Arthur can't have children."

"Oh, I'm so sorry." Tino reached across the table and placed his hand on top of the King's. "I didn't mean to upset you. I hope Arthur gets well soon, though."

Alfred tried a smile and nodded. "Thanks, Tino. The soup was great." He stood and whipped off his mouth with a napkin. He took the dishes to the sink and gave the two a hug. "I'll visit you when I can. Promise. But now I gotta go be the King and make sure everything is running smoothly in the markets here in Rosewood." Tino smiled and waved him off as Berwald came inside their house.

~

Alfred sighed, climbing into the carriage. His feet ached and his back felt stiff. He walked from booth to booth and every building to make sure business ran smoothly.

Everything in Rosewood ran perfectly just as it always had.

The King stared out the window at the sunset painting the sky all kinda off different, beautiful, vibrant colors. He smiled softly, studying the sight, carving it into his memory to tell Arthur about it when he returned to the castle and into Arthur's arms.

~

"Yao!" Alfred grinned as his Jack opened the carriage door for him. "Get a canvas and paints ready! I'd like to paint something for Arthur."

Yao tilted his head at the odd request, but smiled. "Of course, Alfred. I'll have one set up in the office room immediately. Queen Arthur is in his room. I believe he is still sleeping."

Alfred pat Yao on the shoulder. "Good Jack! I'll see ya soon!" Alfred rushed up the steps, leaving Yao behind in a slight fluster.

"I'm not a dog!" He yelped, straightening out his clothing before hurrying after Alfred. "And please do wait until you are out of public sights to show so much enthusiasm!"

However, the King snickered at his Jack as he tossed open the heavy doors. "Why don't you try to show some enthusiasm!? Gee, you're such an old man!"

"H-hey!" Yao sputtered as he dashed inside after Alfred. "I am not old! I've just been Jack way longer than you have been King and longer than Arthur's been Queen! I know more than you, but I certainly am not old enough to be registered as 'old!' Learn some manners!"

Alfred laughed loudly, speeding down hallways and leaping up stairs. "I did! I just prefer not to use them!" He turns his head and looks over his shoulder to stick his tongue out at Yao.

The brunette shrieks indignantly. "Why, I never! Alfred Foster Jones, you better calm down this instant! What in the name of the sweet Gods got you so terribly energetic!?"

Again, Alfred laughed. "A sunset! Now that canvas! I wanna get that present for Arthur done as soon as possible!"

"'Present'!?" Yao repeated, attempting to catch up. "What do you mean? What are you celebrating? It is certainly not his birthday! That was months ago!"

The King turned and grinned with a tilt of his head. "What, you can't give someone a present just because you love them and want them happy?"

Yao stopped an caught his breath. "I suppose... Nothing is wrong with that. But why are you so worked up about it?"

Alfred chuckled, patting the beta's head. "Because I was up all night thinking about it. Now that canvas, if you would?"

The Jack blinked, then nodded. "Of course. As I said, it'll be in your office when you're ready for it."

"Fantastic!" He then tossed the door open as he had done to the doors at the entrance of the castle before shutting it behind him and leaving Yao alone in the hallways.

The grin on Alfred's expression softened as he saw his omega curled up in their shared bed, a pillow being crushed in his hold. He chuckled, shedding his coat. He crawled into the bed, not bothering to kick off his shoes. He wrapped his arm around Arthur's waist and pulled him close to press his Queen's back against his chest.

The King breathed in Arthur's sweet scent and closed his eyes. "Arthur? Baby, I'm home." Arthur shuffled a bit before settling again. Alfred chuckled, kissing his omega's neck. "Come on, Artie. I wanna talk to you. I haven't talked to you for a whole twenty four hours. I missed you."

"Good," Arthur groaned, twisting around to face Alfred as he released the pillow, "cause I missed you, too." Alfred laughed softly, pressing his lips to Arthur's head. "How are things in Rosewood?"

Alfred hummed, rubbing Arthur's back. "Great. Things are running smoothly, marketing is boosting and the community is growing. Tino, Berwald and Peter all say 'hi'."

Arthur smiled, nuzzling his nose in Alfred's neck and hugging his waist. "They're a sweet family. I wish we could have had a family like that."

Alfred frowned, squeezing Arthur. "I'm sorry, Arthur. I really do wish I could have done something."

The Queen shook his head. "Don't blame yourself, love. There's nothing we could have done and there is nothing we can do now."

"I know." Alfred resting his chin on Arthur's head. "I found something I wanted to give you." Arthur hummed in question. "You'll have to wait a while to get you present, but you'll have it before the week's end." Arthur smiled, shuffling as close as he could get to his husband. "I just know you'll love it. I was so excited when I found it. It just reminded me of how beautiful you are and how much I love you. There is nothing in the world that could make me love you any less. I could only love you more and more."

"I love you, too, Alfred." Arthur tightened his grip before suddenly lurching out of the bed.

"Arthur?" Said omega dashed into the restroom and hurled into the toilet. Alfred sighed, sitting beside Arthur. Once Arthur's stomach settled, Alfred leaned forward and kissed Arthur's brow. "You still feel sick?"

"No... I don't know..." Arthur sighed, his shoulders dropping. "After you left, I felt just fine, and now I feel god awful."

Alfred hummed, rubbing the Queen's back. "I'm sorry. Maybe you're just tired. You haven't been sleeping well. Go ahead and get some rest. I'll start on work and your present."

Arthur smiled, Alfred helping him to his feet. "Thank you, darling. I can't wait to see it. I bet it will be simply wonderful." Alfred chuckled, tucking Arthur into the bed before lightly pecking his cheek. "I hope you'll come and lay with me. I don't want you away too terribly long. I was lonely without you yesterday."

The King laughed. "I will. I'll bring lunch and lay with you. Do you want me to make my cobbler?"

The Queen chuckled. "That sounds amazing. I'd love that."

"Alright." Alfred lovingly brushed strands of loose hairs behind Arthur's ear before leaving the room and shutting the door softly behind him.

~

The King of Diamonds groaned, slicing in his throne. He listened to his Jack, Vash Zwingli, list off problems occurring all around his Kingdom. He stared off out the window at his young Queen as she twirled flowers in her dainty fingers. She was much too young to be wed to or mated with, which is why he continued with his father's plan in marrying with the Queen of Spade's. Lily was discovered as Queen when she was only seven years old. Now she was eleven, and Vash was her elder brother.

Francis hit his head on his throne. "Vash." The Jack stopped listing off everything that needed attention and looked up at his King. "How is Spades doing? The King and Queen? How are they?"

Vash sighed, rolling up the long scroll of problems. "The King and Queen had stopped trying for children because things were getting too hectic business wise. A month later. They found out that Queen Arthur is barren. Just days ago, the Queen started getting sick."

"Hm." Francis leaned forward. "Do you think that the Queen really could be pregnant and was just late in the sickness?"

"Your majesty, we should not meddle in the personal lives of other Kings and Queens."

Francis waved his hand. "Nonsense. Just tell me what I want to know."

The green eyes man rolled his eyes, but knew he couldn't disobey an order from his King. "I believe that Queen Arthur may be expecting a child, but it could also be likely that his body his reacting badly to the stress of work and knowing that he could never bare children. Omega's that are barren often get sick with depression and stress of being unable to bare their alpha children. Madam Victoria was like that before she took in King Alfred."

The King hummed and nodded, furrowing his brows. "Did the Queen take the King's name?"

"Yes." Vash pinched the bridge of his nose. "They are now King Alfred Jones and Queen Arthur Jones."

"Of course." Francis looked up at his intricately designed ceiling. "Do you think they love each other as much as they had when I was last there?"

Vash was just about ready to lay his head down and wait for a column to drop on it. "It is said that they love each other more fiercely than any of the Kings and Queens of all other countries pasts combined. They'd do simply anything for each other. No question, no doubt."

"Good." Francis smirked. "Do tell me once we know for sure if Queen Jones is truly pregnant with that Farmer boy's child."

Vash bowed deeply. "Yes, your majesty." Then he turned and exited the throne room. Once the door was shut behind him, he glowered with fury. "I will celebrate the day his head rolls."

~

"Oh, Alfred!" Arthur gasped, slipping out of the bed. Alfred grinned proudly as he stood beside his completed painting. "It's... It's so beautiful!" Arthur brushed his fingers over the finely panting sunset and over the rolling hills. He marveled at the little farm houses and trees dotting the landscape and the distant town which Arthur recognized to be the outskirts of Rosewood.

Tears built up in Arthur's eyes and he embraced Alfred. "It's amazing! I had no idea you could paint so well! It all blends so perfectly and it looks just like as I remember."

Alfred chuckled, kissing Arthur's head. "Well, I'm not that good. This took me an entire week and a half to do."

Arthur chuckled. "Yes, and it was worth the wait to see!" He nuzzled his face into Alfred's chest. "I love you so much."

"I love you too, Arthur." Alfred kissed Arthur's head. "You feeling better? This is the tenth morning in a row you've thrown up."

"I feel better now that you're with me." Arthur looked up at the King with a smile.

The King chuckled, pressing his lips to Arthur's. "Well, just in case, I'm going to send for the doctor. It'll help me think if I know the doctor is with you while I'm going through all that paperwork."

The Queen sighed but smiled. "Alright. I'll tell you everything the doctor says after he leaves. Now go get that work done so we can spend more time together." Alfred laughed and nodded.

"I'll see you soon. Perhaps in the afternoon." Arthur nodded and their lips connected once again before Alfred left the room to run the Kingdom and Arthur stood in front if the beautiful gift given to him.

~

Alfred sighed, leaning back in his seat. He stared at the decorated invitation.

To all kingdoms!
Come celebrate the birth of King Ludwig Beilshmidt and Jack Feliciano Vargas' daughter, Camile!
She is the pride and joy of the Heart Kingdom and we welcome anyone who wishes to come!
The celebration will be at the Heart castle in four days.

The paper slid onto the table right out of Alfred's hand. He ran his hands down his face, guilt bubbling in his gut. Alfred still felt like he was at fault for Arthur being so upset. He felt like they could already be holding a child or expecting a baby to be born soon. He bit his lip, hitting his head on the table.

The door slowly opened as two knocks hit the door. "Alfred? Arthur is requesting to see you."

Alfred looked up, quirking a brow. "Has the doctor left?" Yao nodded almost hesitantly. Alfred gulped. "Is it bad?"

Yao looked down. "I'm not sure. The doctor didn't say anything as he left and Arthur... Well, Arthur is crying. He didn't say anything about what the doctor had said. He only told me to tell you to go to him so he could tell you. From the looks of it, he was so stunned or upset by the news that now he can hardly stay standing."

"Aright." Alfred pushed himself to his feet and took long strides over. "Go make sure everything in the castle is going as it should. I'll go be with Arthur."

The Jack nodded, then hurried out.

Quickly, Alfred sprinted down the hall, panic starting to develop and build in his mind and gut. Awful thoughts began spinning in his head. What if Arthur was dying? Just how sick was he? Alfred was sure it couldn't have been so bad. But the more he thought about it, the worse his panic became.

"Arthur!?" The King of Spades burst into the room, worry clearer than day written all over his expression.

The Queen looked up, tears heavily streaking his cheeks. "Alfred..."

As Arthur raised his arms, Alfred strode over and hurriedly wrapped Arthur in his own arms. "Arthur, baby what is it? What's wrong? What'd the doctor say?"

Arthur wept and buried his face in Alfred's chest. He tightly clenched Alfred's clothing. "Oh, Alfred..." Arthur whispered softly, pulling back from the embrace only slightly to look up at Alfred.

Alfred gently cupped Arthur's cheek and wiped away his tears with his thumb. "What's the matter? What is it?"

Slowly, a small smile tugged the corners of Arthur's lips up.

"I'm pregnant."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

435 38 30
'I have no need for you, I simply desire your King.' King and Queen of Spades, Alfred and Arthur, live through their normal days proceeding with...
59.2K 3.3K 20
Hetalia academy AU. Arthur's life isn't great right now. His "friends" somehow found out about his sexuality, the only thing he wanted nobody to kno...
2.4K 178 15
The world of Suits is changing. The Kingdoms have gained new rulers, what will happen between these rulers and what drama will unfold? Diamonds poin...
60.9K 2.5K 17
Arthur Kirkland (England) has just moved to Seattle from London. He never thought he would befriend the quirky American teenager known as Alfred F. J...